As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Celebrity Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Includes 30 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past and night temperatures consistently remain above 55 degrees F. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. Weighing about 8 ounces, bearing masses of smooth, they're very uniform no green shoulders here! and resistant to cracking.
Boasting a fantastic disease resistance package, or tolerant of, the following tomato diseases: Verticillium Wilt, Celebrity is resistant to, Fusarium Wilt races 1 and 2, Nematodes, and Tobacco Mosaic Virus.
Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. An aas winner and long-time favorite of park customers, Celebrity is a superior all-around tomato with such fantastic disease resistance you can put away the sprays and soaps for good! These determinate plants are exceptionally strong, round, bright red tomatoes.
Vf1f2ntast. If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover. Determinate. 70 days from setting out transplants.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Celebrity SL7332 Red 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 72 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Long-popular variety with good flavor. Medium-large, 7 to 8 ounces. Flavorful, globe-shaped, firm red fruits ripen mid-season.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Celebrity' Hybrid | Slicing Red Tomato | Disease-Resistant, 35 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs.
Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “celebrity” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Celebrity" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting. In the mood for a juicy burger? Slicer varieties like our “Celebrity” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Harvest in 70 days.
4. JDR Seeds #ad
JDR Seeds 50 Celebrity Tomato Seeds #adJDR Seeds #ad
- Germination Rate: 76%. Instructions Included. Easy to Grow. Very abundant Plant. Essential For Any Garden.
5. Organic Seed Supply #ad
Celebrity Hybrid Tomato Seeds 30 Seed Pack by OrganicSeedSupply #adOrganic Seed Supply #ad
- Non-gmo - non-treated seeds - Pesticide & Chemical Free. Celebrity is a superior all-around tomato with such fantastic disease resistance you can put away the sprays and soaps for good! These determinate plants are exceptionally strong, round, bearing masses of smooth, bright red tomatoes.
Fast & easy to grow - Excellent Germination Rate. Each pack comes with 30+ seeds each - SALE! Only guaranteed to be Authentic when Purchased by Organic Seed Supply.
6. Bradley Seed Brand #ad
Tomato Seed-Celebrity Hybrid Tomato Seed-35 Seed Count #adBradley Seed Brand #ad
- Plump and flavorful. Celebrity hybrid Tomato Seeds-35 Seed Count. High Yielding. Great for canning or fresh eating. Great for home gardens.
7. SZRXL #ad
Burpee Celebrity Tomato Seeds 35 Seeds #adSZRXL #ad
- Yields 4" fruit. All america selections winner! heavy yields of tasty tomatoes. Fruit weight is 7 oz. Plant spread is 24". Harvest in 70 day. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Determinate. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant height is 36". Each packet contains 35 seed. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-su.