As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Michigan Peat #ad
40-Pound, Michigan Peat 5540 Garden Magic Top Soil #adMichigan Peat #ad
- Garden magic top soil. Available in 40-pound. Used as a top dressing and to fill holes in lawns and gardens. Loosen heavy clay soils and enhance moisture retention in light soils. A blend of dark, reed sedge peat and sand.
|Brand||Michigan Peat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Michigan Peat #ad|
2. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 12192 Coverage Love Your Soil, 1,000 sq. ft, Natural Organic #adJonathan Green #ad
- Releases tied up nutrients. Creates proper soil conditions to grow a great lawn,. Helps loosen heavy, packed soils. Enhances grass root development,. Safe for People & pets.
3. Proven Winners #ad
1.5 cu. ft. Bag, Premium All Purpose Potting Soil #adProven Winners #ad
- Medium-weight mix with excellent air porosity and drainage. Blend of 50-60% canadian sphagnum peat Moss, perlite, a controlled release fertilizer, processed softwood bark, dolomite lime, and a wetting agent.
Bag. Specially formulated to produce vibrant flowers and strong growth. This professional-grade blend from Proven Winners comes in a 1. 5 cu. '. Use for all outdoor gardening needs.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Add Water, Peat Free, OMRI Organic, Herbs, Gardening, Flowers, Microgreens, Minute Soil, 1 Block = 15 Gallons of Potting Soil Approx Wheelbarrow Full #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
Minute soil wheelbarrow block - 1 block - add 5. 5 gallons of water to each brick to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 15 gallons of soil per block - Approximately a wheelbarrow full of soil.
Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
Versatile - use as straight grow medium, vegetables, garden soil, herbs, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, microgreens, flowers, house plants, wheatgrass & more.
5. Kovin Store #ad
Scott's 71130758 0.75 Cu Ft Scotts Premium Topsoil #adKovin Store #ad
- Good all-purpose soil for filling and leveling 075 cu ft. Contains a premium blend of organic matter plus peat moss For in-ground use Good all-purpose soil for filling and leveling. For in-ground use. Contains a premium blend of organic matter plus peat moss.
|Brand||Kovin Store #ad|
6. Pearsons1979 #ad
Vegetable, Espoma AP8 Organic Potting Soil Mix for Indoor Outdoor Plants Transplant Top Soil Basil Soil Planting Garden Soil for Flowers, Herb Bundled with Pearsons Garden Gloves 8-Quart #adPearsons1979 #ad
- It has been enhanced with the Myco-Tone water saving formula. Odorless and can be stored for later use. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands clean.
Organic the espoma ap8 8-quart organic potting Mix is good for all indoor and outdoor containers. It will help promote root growth and will help grow big plants. Bundle with garden gloves one pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you.
Good for indoor and outdoor pots it has been blended for a wide variety of container plants and is designed to be less prone to gnats. Moisture retention this potting soil has good moisture retention, and it will reduce drought stress. Easy to open and resealable bag the bag is easy to open and you can also reseal it for later use due to the zip lock feature. Safe for vegetables.
7. The Andersons #ad
40 lbs. up to 40,000 sq. ft., The Andersons HumiChar Organic Soil Builder with Humic Acid and Biochar #adThe Andersons #ad
- Dispersible granule, or "dg" technology is The Andersons' patented nutrient delivery system. Environmentally friendly, OMRI listed. With dg technology, particles are more rapidly and efficiently broken down.
Easy to apply spherical, uniform, low dust formulation. Improve your soil health, plant health, lawn health, and reduce the use of fertilizers. User friendly; can be blended with fertilizers or used alone.