As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
30+ Yellow Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Spicy, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. Transplant to larger containers or outdoors.
Allow proper air circulation for containers. Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed.
Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Absolutely delicious and beautiful pepper! Yellow Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Hot Pepper Seeds, NON-GMO, Heirloom, Spicy. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks.
2. Pepper #ad
25 seeds SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SEEDS-Caribbean Mix, RED,YELLOW,AND CHOCOLATE #adPepper #ad
- Model:vegetable/Pepper/chili/seeds. Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper. Brand:pepper, Patternname: 25 Seeds.
3. Seedville #ad
40 YELLOW SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER very hot Jamaican Capsicum Annuum Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light: sun // water: average // COLOR: Yellow. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: yellow scotch bonnet pepper / Martinique Pepper / scotty bons / jamaican pepper / bahamian pepper / Bonney Pepper / Caribbean Pepper / Ball-of-Fire Pepper // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Capsicum Annuum.
Hardiness zone: annual // HARVEST: 75 Days. Plant height: 18 - 24" // plant spacing: 18 - 24".
4. HeirloomSupplySuccess #ad
HeirloomSupplySuccess TM 25 Heirloom "Jamaican Yellow" Scotch Bonnet "HOT Pepper" Seeds #adHeirloomSupplySuccess #ad
- 100% open pollinated, 100% non-hybrid, 100% Non-GMO, 100% Heirloom. Genuine heirloomsupplysuccess tm products may only be purchased from us the Official Brand Owner and only retailer of "HeirloomSupplySuccess products.
All other claims to such are false, misleading replica of our authentic products. Bonus sample pack of seeds with each pack of seeds purchased. We do not and will not ever utilize another party to market or sell our Genuine products.
5. chili #ad
JAMAICAN YELLOW SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER, Seeds ,Chili,Heirloom pepper,Original 100 pepper Seeds #adchili #ad
- Country of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Small Red Chili Peppers seeds. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Type:Jamaican Pepper. Brand:chili, model:capsicum Chinese, Patternname: 100 pepper Seeds.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Jamaican Hot Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper 20 Seeds #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Interesting shape and spicy taste make this pepper good to eat fresh, pickle, or use as a garnish. Very compact, densely foliaged plants bear an abundance of bright yellow, thin-skinned hot peppers. 95 days to Maturity. Shaped like a tam o' shanter. Ships from Ohio.