As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. justLeaf Farms #ad
5 Fresh Loquat Live Tree Plant Cuttings. Pre-Dipped in Rooting Compound, #adjustLeaf Farms #ad
- Looks great when planted near other desert succulents and desert cacti A beautiful desert cactus plant with brilliant red blooms in spring & summer.
Cuttings come with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and detailed Grow Guide. Non-rooted branch cuttings are Ideal for Plant Propagation and Desert and Eco-Conscious Landscaping. Cuttings are taken on the morning of shipment, pre-dipped in Clone-X Rooting Hormone & shipped in a factory sealed humidity pouch.
These cuttings come with a 100% satisfaction Guarantee. If your cuttings do not produce roots, simply contact us and we will replace them immediately at no cost to you. Guaranteed to root or replacement will be shipped without question.
2. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 30 Loquat Tree Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:30 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 30 loquat tree seeds.
3. Clifton's Nursery #ad
Five Gallon Container, Gold Nugget Loquat Tree #adClifton's Nursery #ad
- Pick your fresh loquats April into May. Shipped potted in soil for best possible results when planted in yard or garden. Plant your gold nugget loquat in full sun, enjoying its bold foliage and tough and hardy demeanor, as it takes lots of summer heat and even temps into the teens in the winter, hardy to 12 degrees.
Gold nugget loquat is a very popular, late season variety with medium sized orange fruit that is sweet and juicy. This loquat is a vigorous tree that is self fertile, so no need for a second tree, so plant with confidence if you live outside 'typical' loquat growing areas.
4. Brighter Blooms #ad
Brighter Blooms, Outdoor Fruit Plant, No Shipping to AZ 3-4 ft., Loquat 'Japanese Plum' Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- If you live in this state and order this plant, your order will be canceled. High-yield - packed with delicious, yellow-orange fruit, this high-quality tree will yield baskets of incredible Japanese Plums even in the winter.
Tropical paradise - transforming your garden or backyard into a tropical retreat has never been easier thanks to the Loquat. Well-draining soil and plenty of water are about all your Loquat will require.
Hardy - capable of tolerating winds, drought and a wide spectrum of soil types, Loquats thrive in full sun and do well in partial shade. Once established, it can mature to a height of 10-20 ft.
Cannot ship to az - due to federal agricultural Restrictions, Loquat Trees are unable to be shipped to Arizona. 4-5 feet tall - your loquat tree will arrive 4-5 feet tall, it is not full grown or matured yet. Plant them by themselves or intermingle with a few palm trees, and you can create a tropical paradise right at home.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Weeping Cherry Tree, Outdoor Flowering Tree, Weeping Cherry Tree Seeds for Planting | 10+ Seeds | Highly Prized for Bonsai, 10+Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- You get authentic Weeping Cherry Tree seeds shipped from Iowa. Beautiful white and pink flowers make this a unique specimen indeed. Buy with confidence from cz grain. 10 seeds weeping cherry Tree to plant and grow.
60 day cold stratification is reccomnded. All natural soil like cz grain soil, or fox farms ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Growing tips: soak for 24 hours in water and cold stratify for 30+ days until you see the seed start to germinate. Great Bonsai Material. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
6. GG Farm #ad
Japanese Plump Golden Color Fruit Tree 10-15 Inches, Loquat Tree Eriobotrya Japonica, Live Tree #adGG Farm #ad
- Excellent a potted window plant. It will be shipped with smaller pot. It can be shipped only with USPS Priority Mail. The loquat tree is classified as a sub-tropical fruit tree, which means it's a bit hardier than true tropical fruit trees.
It's an exotic choice for the gardener - outside the box & enjoy this delectable fruit. Although tiny, loquats are bursting with a sweet juiciness that is sometimes described as a cross between an apricot and a plum! Loquat Trees are self-fertile.