As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Lady's Mantle, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Lady's mantle is a perennial plant growing to 20 inches in height. Grow lady's mantle seeds in USDA Zones: 3 - 8.
Sowing rate: sow alchemilla mollis at 2 - 3 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our lady's mantle seed. Also known as alchemilla mollis. Lady's mantle has beautiful yellow flowers.
2. Seedville #ad
100 LADYS MANTLE Alchemilla Mollis Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant spacing: 18 - 24". Light requirements: shade - part sun. The fuzzy leaves are famous for catching raindrops that sparkle in the sun. Bloom time: Early Summer - Fall.
Ladys mantle forms a nice neat little mound of uniquely shaped leaves and is prized for its foliage. Plant height: 12 - 18". Hardiness zone: 3 - 8. Soil / water: Average.
3. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Light Green Foliage, Perennial Farm Marketplace Alchemilla mollis Lady's Mantle Groundcover, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. Try it in combination with geranium ‘Rozanne’ and Brunnera.
An easy-to-grow ground cover with fan-shaped leaves that will collect rain or dew like sparkling jewels. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Prefers moist soil and partial shade.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted States: AK, as, ID, CO, UT, OR, CA, MT, NV, WA and HI. Yellow-green star-shaped flowers appear in June through August on 18" Arching stems. Full sun, part shade. A very tough plant that is underused in the garden. Plant 18” apart.
4. Toyensnow #ad
Alchemilla Mollis Lady's Mantle Perennial tyn4a1w 10 Seeds #adToyensnow #ad
- It is a beautiful plant that gets clusters of small yellow flowers, and great green foliage. These beautiful plants are hardy to USDA zone 4, and they would make excellent additions to your rare plant collection.
Or just make a unique statement in your yard. Alchemilla mollis lady'S Mantle Perennial tyn4a1w 10 Seeds.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Irish Silk SẸẸDS for Plạnting, Lady's Mantle Alchemilla Mollis Irish Silk 50 SẸẸDS for Grọwing #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The lady's mantle flowers are excellent for cutting, and the yellow blooms work in nicely in flower arrangements. The achemilla mollis plant is bushy and makes an excellent border or edging plant.
With its olive colored, crimped velvety leaves which cup to capture the dew and rain and its frothy sprays of yellow clusters, it is certainly appealing to the eye. Grown from lady's mantle seeds, this popular flower is perfect for the garden.
6. AchmadAnam #ad
Tree Seeds, Alchemilla mollis Lady's Mantle Perennial Seeds! #adAchmadAnam #ad
- You are bidding on 10 seeds of Alchemilla mollis Irish Silk. It is a beautiful plant that gets clusters of small yellow flowers, and great green foliage.
These beautiful plants are hardy to USDA zone 4, and they would make excellent additions to your rare plant collection, or just make a unique statement in your yard. Up for bid are seeds of the lady’s mantle.