As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
No Watering Needed! Beautiful Holiday Decor, White Flecked Red Blooming Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, Rocking Red, Easy Care #adThe Three Company #ad
- Blooms in 3-6 weeks - watch me grow!!! easy care: no watering necessary! Beautiful waxed amaryllis bulb in glitter and snow! Plant size: 12-14" from bottom of the bulb to top of the flower once bloomed. Great gift for Valentine's Day! .
2. IB Prosperity #ad
Hyacinthus orientalis 'Blue Tango', 1 Jumbo Bulbs for Planting, Amaryllis Dutch, Hippeastrum 'Pink Surprise', Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cut Flowers, Container Gardening, Showy Flowers, Non-GMO #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Each bulb comes with care instructions and complete directions for repeat blooming in successive years. They can also be planted outdoors in zones 3-10, though the bulbs should be lifted in fall in zones 3-9. It is bright watermelon-pink with luminous magenta-pink veins, a deep magenta throat with matching anthers and white highlights on the reverse.
Each bulb comes with care instructions and complete directions for repeat blooming in successive years. The velvety amaryllis grow to 7" wide and show off their gorgeous color with style. This amaryllis variety is an absolute showstopper.
These jumbo amaryllis bulbs are available in size 34/36 or 36/38 cm. Pink surprise jumbo dutch amaryllis is a reliable bloomer that produces 4 to 5 glorious, deep pink flowers per bulb. The flower bulbs take 10-12 weeks to bloom after potting and will produce 3 to 4 stems per bulb which will produce multiple flowers per stem.
They can also be planted outdoors in zones 3-10, though the bulbs should be lifted in fall in zones 3-9. The height will be around 24 inches 60 cm and the width between 8-10 inches 20-25 cm. These bulbs are perfect for indoor forcing, letting customers and clients alike enjoy a wonderful floral display during the cold winter months. Amaryllis pink surprise grows 3-4 giant, candy pink flowers per stem. One of the only real pink varieties, its flowers are just huge.
3. IB Prosperity #ad
Hippeastrum 'Flamenco Queen', Cut Flowers, 1 Jumbo Bulbs for Planting, Showy Flowers, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Container Gardening, Bouquets, bi-Colour, IB Prosperity Amaryllis Dutch #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Store the amaryllis flamenco Queen bulb in a cool dark place for about 8 to 10 weeks to rest. In summer, stop watering and let the plant dry out. Flamenco queen is a rare beauty that displays a lively coloration featuring bold red brush marks, fretting and edging—all highly desirable patterns in amaryllis.
These magnificent indoor flowers bloom 8-12 weeks after planting. In fact, this variety was specially bred to provide indoor beauty and color through the dull days of winter.
Blooms in Winter - Early Spring. Can be planted outdoors in zones 9 and 10 Flamenco queen is easy to grow and comes up fast. In september remove the Amaryllis Flamenco Queen bulb from the pot, taking care not to damage the roots.
Flamenco queen it bears its big, feathered and streaked blooms of snowy white and cherry red a mere 6-8 weeks after growth begins. Plant with 1/3 of the bulb above the soil line. Water sparingly until the bulb develops leaves or flowers, then water more when necessary. Cool green centers add an extra pop of color. Water regularly and fertilize. Plant with full sun, well drained soil and bottom heat are vital to kick start growth.
4. IB Prosperity #ad
Hippeastrum Tosca, 1 Jumbo Bulbs for Planting, Cut Flowers, bi-Colour, Container Gardening, Showy Flowers, Heirloom, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Bouquets, IB Prosperity Amaryllis Dutch #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Only start the withholding of water once the leaves are well developed and ripening yellowing. The flower bulbs take 10-12 weeks to bloom after potting and will produce 3 to 4 stems per bulb which will produce multiple flowers per stem. Rotate the pot frequently as amaryllis bulbs will lean towards the light and can topple over.
1/3rd of the bulb should be above the soil line. The bulb does not need repotting every year. The height will be around 24 inches 60 cm and the width between 8-10 inches 20-25 cm.
Place amaryllis bulbs in a warm, sunny location 70-80 degrees F. A unique dutch amaryllis, tosca produces multiple giant flowers on tall stems. When growth of the bulb is complete, water can be gradually withheld and the bulb can be given a rest for about 3 months.
Plant amaryllis bulbs in a heavy 6-8" pot with well drained soil. During the growing season you should feed with liquid manure and water regularly. Water sparingly until the bulb develops leaves or flowers, then water more when necessary. The colors in the flower are a mix of raspberry pink, red and greeny white. Provide bottom heat to kick start growth. Water sparingly until the bulbs produce 2" of growth.
5. IB Prosperity #ad
1 Jumbo Bulbs for Planting, Heirloom, Open Pollinated, IB Prosperity Amaryllis Dutch, Hippeastrum 'Dancing Queen', Extraordinary Amaryllis Variety with Large Double Blooms in red and White Stripes #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Plant them at any time over the fall and winter. Each plump, bareroot bulb is nestled in its own little burlap sack secured with green garden twine and a rustic Art & Soul of Winter label with horticultural instructions. Amaryllis flowers range from 4 to 10 inches in size and can be either single or double in form.
A terrific bulb-in-a-bag for holiday gift giving! Amaryllis are The Art & Soul of Winter. The height will be around 24 inches 60 cm and the width between 8-10 inches 20-25 cm. Bring out of cool dark storage after 6-8 weeks to begin growth.
Allow bulbs to ripen and go into a dormant state for 6-8 weeks. Amaryllis bulbs will bloom about 6 - 8 weeks after you plant them. Choose a pot just big enough for the bulb and plant it so that the tip is showing above the soil. Water sparingly until the bulb develops leaves or flowers, then water more when necessary.
Amaryllis dutch bulbs take 10-12 weeks to bloom after potting and will produce 3 to 4 stems per bulb which will produce multiple flowers per stem. Place the amaryllis in a bright spot and turn the pot regularly as the stem starts to grow. While the most popular colors are red and white, rose or deep burgundy. Some varieties are bicolor such as purple and green, apricot, flowers may also be pink, salmon, or picotee having petals with a different edge color.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Sovereign Moss Coated Jumbo Amaryllis -Immediate Shipping for Holiday Blooms #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Jumbo top size Bulb 34/36cm. Blooms for the Holidays. Great gift idea! Zone: 9-11 or Indoors.