As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11. Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun. Season of Interest:Summer.
2. NHKM34 #ad
Ready 2 Grow 25 Live Bulbs Colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo #adNHKM34 #ad
- Plant name:taroplant form:bulb corm sunlight:Partial ShadePlant Characteristic:Edible Bulb/Root Climate:Sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical.
Great addition to any garden. To plant place bulb in moist soil with only bud above the soil, leaves will sprout within 4-8 days. Ready 2 grow 25 live bulbs colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo.
Will grow in partial to full sun. Thrives in moist soil but will grow in normal soil also. Plant will grow 2- 6 feet and depending on the region will produce leaves 6 inch to 2 feet wide leaves. Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring.
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
3 Elephant Ears Bulbs- #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Beautiful, big, lush Elephant Ears! Zone 9-11. Please note: our shipping charges only occur once for up to 5 items, so make sure you check out all our other offerings to get the most out of your shipping dollar! Will make a lovely potted plant.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Root, Rhizome, Great Price, Perennial, Bulbs, 10 Caladium Spectacular Mixed Colors, Elephant Ears, Plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Beautiful caldiums provide beautiful color for any garden. They come in a variety of colors and sizes to make excellent accent plants for every garden.
5. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Green Giant Elephant Ears Colocasia Fresh Root #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Easy to Care For. Perennial Bulb. Can grow anywhere. Produces nice Green Foilage. Grows up to 5' or Taller.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Alocasio Upright Form Size 7 cm Marde Ross & Company, Elephant Ear Bulb #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Most elephant ears will grow to be at least 4 feet wide, so give them space! Fertilizing: elephant ears are heavy eaters, as well as drinkers. Planting: when planting new elephant ears or re-planting for the spring, set corms in the garden when nighttime temperatures are consistently 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Some varieties will even thrive when planted in a pot and grown as a marginal pond plant.
Hardy in zones 9-11. Fertilize monthly with a general fertilizer of choice. The bigger the bulb the deeper it goes. They're grown from tuberous rhizomes and can reach impressive sizes quickly.
Containers will need to be watered daily during the summer. Growing them is simple — they like filtered sun or shade and rich, moist soil. The more water they get the bigger they’ll grow. Plan on giving plants at least 2-3 inches of water per week. Organic slow release fertilizers will last longer, so choose something like bonemeal or bloodmeal when possible. Pot fully submerged. Plant 4-6 inches deep.