As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 80pcs Curry Leaf Vegetable Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- 80pcs curry Leaf vegetable seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:80 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
2. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 50pcs Curry Leaf Plant Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- 50pcs curry Leaf Plant Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:50 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Fenugreek Herb Seeds for Growing Curry, or 1 Gram, Sprouts or Microgreens bin129 50 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- In spring, sow seeds just under 1/4". Growing: height is 2 ft, after last frost, with yellow/white flowers. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family fabaceae, with leaves consisting of three small obovate to oblong leaflets. This is a full sun plant that needs soil that drains easily, neutral to slightly acidic soil. Used since ancient times in the Middle East! The main ingredient in many curry recipes.
It is cultivated worldwide as a semiarid crop. Its seeds and its leaves are common ingredients in dishes from South Asia to the Middle East. These seeds sprout fast. Fenugreek herb seeds || free shippING || NON GMO. Native to India. Space plants 5-6" apart. Plant where you would like it grow, as transplanting is not recommended.
4. SCT #ad
Organic Curry Leaf Tree Murraya Koenigii, Small Curry Tree 8"-9" #adSCT #ad
- Posted bare-rooted with moist packing on the roots. 8"-9" tall, but may vary slightly. All of our Herb Plants are grown organically. 1 curry leaf tree Herb Plant in approximately 8" tube. Plants are approx.
5. Hilltop Fresh #ad
Plant Looks Similar but not Exactly as Shown Due to Availability, 3 to 4 Inch, Starter Plant, Curry Leaf Plant, Listed Price for one Plant, Gamthi Variety #adHilltop Fresh #ad
- Plant shipped bare rooted with no soil. Gamthi variety curry leaf plant. Each plant is 3 to 4 inch tall including roots.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
4500 Plus Seeds for Planting for Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden, Thyme, Rosemary, Parsley, Chives, Marjoram, Dill, Basil, Mint, Cilantro, Lavender, 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault, Heirloom and Non GMO #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Expand your menu – enjoy some variety. Put down roots with us – put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Non-gmO. Your non-gmo, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come. Great gift for Gardeners.
Beginner-friendly – mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. 4500+ seeds. Sturdy seeds – keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets.
Your herb kit includes arugula, lemon balm, basil, garlic chives, cilantro, parsley, lavender, chives, oregano, dill, sage, rosemary, peppermint, mint, and thyme. Turn your thumb green – spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally.
Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide. Usa sourced Heirloom Seeds. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|