As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
3 lb, Burpee Organic Blood Meal Fertilizer #adBurpee #ad
- Country of Origin: United States. Brand name: Burpee. Burpee organic blood meal provides an excellent Organic Source Of Nitrogen For Lush, Green Garden Vegetables And Colorful Blooms. No assembly Required.
2. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Blood Meal Fertilizer Mix 12-0-0 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Blood meal is one of the quintessential, traditional organic fertilizers that promotes rapid vegetative growth and helps compost piles heat up and break down fast. Down to earth blood meal is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 12-0-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
Use 2 - 4 pounds for 100 square feet of garden soil and make sure you follow application guidelines, as blood meal may burn plants.
Use it to start fruiting plants like tomatoes, squash, melons and is great for use on vegetable gardens, peppers, outdoor containers and row crop/acreage. Nitrogen is essential for all types of growing plants and an adequate seasonal supply ensures plenty of shoots, spinach, flowers, vegetables and is great for heavy feeders like corn, fruits, broccoli and leafy greens.
3. Espoma #ad
17 Pounds, Espoma DB17Blood Meal 12-0-0 #adEspoma #ad
- This product weighs 17 pounds. Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves. Safe source of organic nitrogen. Dried blood 12-0-0 Use for early and late blight on tomatoes.
4. Espoma #ad
3 Pound, Espoma DB3 Dried Blood Meal, 3 Pack #adEspoma #ad
- A time proven remedy for sickly plants. For organic gardening. Safe source of organic nitrogen. Sold as 3 PACK. Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- The earlier the better - Boosts young plants and helps them stay strong throughout the growing season. Organic certified - OMRI listed for Organic gardening.
Strong roots, vibrant blooms - promotes strong roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables. Why bone meal? - provides vital Organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium. May be added at to soil any time prior to harvesting to enhance plant growth.
When to treat - early-season addition of phosphorus to soil will promote strong root development, enhance early growth, and superior blossoms and fruit at harvest time. Ideal for fall bulb planting - promotes healthy growth of root crops and other vegetables.
6. Jobe's Organics #ad
4 lb, Jobe's Organics Bone Meal Fertilizer #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Easy pour bag; guaranteed fertilizer analysis: 2-14-0 4 pound bag; Apply every 3 months. Organic granular fertilizer vegetables, tubers, flowers and bulbs; Excellent source of phosphorus and calcium. 2% nitrogen, 14% phosphate, and 15% calcium; Promotes sturdy root systems and stimulates healthier fruits and blooms.
Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Granulated “prilled” form reduces dust during application and is perfect for all types of fertilizer spreaders.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|