As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VAN ZYVERDEN #ad
Van Zyverden Lilies Asiatic Mixed Set of 12 Bulbs #adVAN ZYVERDEN #ad
- Lilies are one of the truly great garden plants, as they are beloved by gardeners everywhere. 48 contiguous us states, plus the District of Columbia. Plant in fall for superior results/Lavish, exotic color/Best Buy lily mixture.
Bulb size: 14/16 cm/exposure: full sun to partial shade/Blooms: Spring/Plant Time: Fall. Grows 26-38" tall/plant 6-8" apart, 6-8" deep/Hardy in USDA zones 3-8.
|Brand||VAN ZYVERDEN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Van Zyverden #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to grow 1 year from purchase if directions are followed|
2. PAPCOOL #ad
Orange Daylily, Orange Day Lily Original Tiger Lily #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Some daylilies are re-bloomers and will continuously re-bloom for months or bloom a second time in autumn. Each bunch yields two to 400 flowers during a month, so they will amply fill the summertime with a myriad of blooms. Quickly ship 3 business days.
These beautiful flowers can grow to be up to eighteen inches tall and also bloom through the autumn months if the weather is good. Buy it before out of stock. Papcool brand registered Trademark in US, UK.
Orange daylily is a perennial which, in the growing season, produces violently orange flowers and emerald green leaves. Daylily plants crowned with graceful, exotic flowers reminiscent of tropical flora. Note: limited quantities.
The orange daylily is clump-forming, and can slowly spread on its own to fill areas and act as a semi-evergreen ground cover. The flowers grow in profuse clumps and get their name because they last only one day. Buyers should note that a daylily will almost certainly bloom the first year it is planted, but that it is unlikely to reach its full height until the second or the even third year after planting. Ship from usa.
3. Jobe's Organics #ad
Brown, Jobe's Organics 9626 Bulb Granular Fertilizer, 4 lb #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions, helps resist disease, insects, and drought during the growing season. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results.
Easy pour bag; guaranteed fertilizer analysis: 3-5-4 4 pound bag; Apply every 3 to 5 weeks. Organic granular fertilizer; Fast acting bulb fertilizer for tulips, daffodils, lilies and other bulb flowers.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
4. Daylily Nursery #ad
5 Orange Tiger Lily Bulbs-- Tigrinium Splendens End of Season Closeout! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Old fashioned favorite. 4-6 big heavily spotted Orange Flowers per stem! Excellent cut flower. Height 38 inches. Grows well in ground or containers. Zone 3-9. Also blooms later than some other varieties, so is a good one to mix into your garden to extend your bloom season! Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
5. Bloomsz #ad
Bloomsz Stargazer Oriental Lily Bulbs 3 Pack #adBloomsz #ad
- Hardy in zones 3 to 9. Easy to grow. Grows 28-36" tall, blooms mid to late summer. Attract butterflies, cut flowers, fragrant, containers.