As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Simply Seed #ad
Naturally Grown Seed Potatoes, Russet Burbanks, Ready for Springl Planting, 5 LBS, Simply Seed #adSimply Seed #ad
- Americas finest seed Non GMO Excellent Disease Resistance. Order now so you can have fresh Potatoes From Your Garden Seed Ships Same Day Priority. Top quality tubers are Hand Selected And Packaged Once Order Is Placed.
Simply seed - fresh 2021 seed for spring Planting - Buy Now Before We Sell Out Again. Receive five full Pounds Of Beautiful Russet Burbank Potatoes.
2. Organic Heirloom Gardens #ad
USA Non-GMO Certified Potato TUBERS SPUDS, 5 Lbs Russet Seed Potatoes #adOrganic Heirloom Gardens #ad
- Ships From Kentucky. Certified non-gmo seed potatoes! Shipping now! Us seller. Only buy from Organic Heirloom Gardens.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Potato SẸẸDS for Plạnting | 60 TPS True Potato SẸẸDS Russet Yellow Mix Potatoes Berry Bred Not Tubers #adPAPCOOL #ad
- You are buying 60 tps true russet yellow Potato SẸẸDS They are Not Tubers. Materials: love, soil, potato. Handmade | Russet certified seed potatoes.
Russet potatoes are also known as Idaho potatoes. The flesh is white, and mealy, and it is suitable for baking, mashing, dry, and french fries.
4. Northshire Farms #ad
Seed Potatoes Burbank Russet, Northshire Farms Virus Free, Non GMO, 2 Pounds #adNorthshire Farms #ad
- Guaranteed Grow Results. New seed disease free tested no chemicals. Fresh 2015 seed sprouted and ready to grow.
5. AchmadAnam #ad
6 Certified Seed Tubers, Vegetable Seeds, Russet Burbank Potato, Seeds #adAchmadAnam #ad
- It is a good choice for a gardener with limited space. It is scab-resistant and provides dependable yields. It is excellent for baking, shallow eyes and white flesh, red-brown skin, talented breeder of the wonderful Anoka.
This tuber with smooth, frying or boiling and keeps well. Robert johansen, out-produces most commercial fresh market russets as far as the percentage of #1 uniform potatoes.
Smooth, shallow eyes and white flesh excellent for baking, red-brown skin, frying or boiling and keeps well Very disease resistant Good choice for a gardener with limited space Ships from Ohio. This is another great variety from Dr.