As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espear #ad
Espear Motorcicle Flags, American Flags Flag Poles and Mount Plates Foldable 90 Degree Flagpole Holder Bracket Fit for 1/2'' Luggage Rack Harley Touring Spring Honda Goldwing #adEspear #ad
- For adjustable mounting _ bracket harley davidson goldwing honda cb vtx cbr Yamaha Luggage Racks Diameter is in 0472 ~ 0512 inch ; the rear Fender Nut mounting hole is 0315 inch. Material:high quality Steel+Polyester fiber.
Flag has a strong adsorption capatity, installation firm and protect the bracket. Package included: 1 pcs motorcycle Flag Pole Mount +1 PCS USA Flag. Very easy to install flag Pole and Flag on the rack, let you enjoy the enjoyment of riding tours.
2. HiTow #ad
HiTow Hitch Mount Flagpole Holder for 2" Hitch Receivers Flag Travel, 8.5" or 11.5" Length Black Powder #adHiTow #ad
- Heavy duty steel via robotically welded for superior strength provide excellent mounting facility, high quality hardware fittings, all make this adjustable trailer hitch more durable.
Finished in black powder coating provide durable and strong conditions, resist dust and corrosion, adds extra durability. Fits standard 2" hitch receivers, added a screw hole below the flagpole holder for more stable grabbing, Fly flags from your trailer, The bottom is open allowing the pole to rest on the ground.
Come with 2pcs screws, works great for those vehicles even with spare tire on the back, steady as a rock base for your flagpole check size carefully if you could use it. 8. 5" or 11. 5" usable length, screw holds pole in place, adjustable thumbscrew holds pole firmly in place, Holds flagpoles up to 2" diameter, durable and rust resistant.
3. WINDSTRONG #ad
WINDSTRONG Indoor Flagpole Kit Parade Set with Eagle, 7ft Oak Pole and Tassel No Flag Included #adWINDSTRONG #ad
- Flag *not* Included. Includes gold eagle Pole Topper with 7" Wing Span. Windstrong is a Registered Product of American Flag Superstore. Gold styrene Base and Tassel. 7ft indoor Oak Pole.
4. COCONUT #ad
All Weather Flag Display Base, COCONUT Flag Pole with Bracket, Stainless Steel FlagPole Holder Wall Mounting 2 Position, 5FT Flag Pole Kit Suitable for 3x5 American Flag #adCOCONUT #ad
- It can be installed to your walls, your yard, your roof or even your truck. Multi use feature:the flag pole with holder can be mounted anywhere with any angle. 2 position flag pole holder-the sturdy flag pole bracket can display 1 in.
Rust free:the porch flag pole is made of Stainless steel that can protecting your flag from rust sports, and it can resist in such rainy and windy harshest conditions. Diameter flag pole at a 45 degree or a 90 degree angle.
Package include: flag pole holder + flag pole + 2 plastic roating flag pole rings. Great for displaying flags and banners. Includes adjusting set screw to hold flag pole securely in place. 5ft flagpole diameter 1":the flag pole for house is equipped with two rotating flag mouting rings, the revolving flag pole kit with adjustable length can according to the size of your flag to install flag freely.
5. Huouo #ad
For 7 Inch or 8 Inch Diameter Flag Pole White, Huouo Heavy Duty Flagpole Beaded Retainer Rings to Keep Flag Close to Pole #adHuouo #ad
- Flag pole retainer ring are made with nylon beads of 1 in. The retainer ring have 33 beads, used for 7" or 8" butt diameter flagpole We show the diameter of the pole, NOT the diameter of the ring. Diameter, nylon balls strung onto stainless steel aircraft cable, Each end is looped around a stainless steel ythimble and secured with an aluminum or copper crimp, Complete with stainless steel spring hook quick links to secure the loops together.
Additional retainer ring assemblies are recommended for use with larger flags with multiple grommets, larger Internal & External Halyard flagpoles, flags flown in higher wind areas and when flying multiple flags.
Reducing tension on the flag grommets, which can help lengthen your flag's life, To hold flag against pole so It doesn't get damaged in high winds. Flagpole beaded retainer ring are used to secure the bottom of the flag as close to the flagpole as possible on Internal Halyard Systems as an aid to raise and lower the flag.