As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Lamb's Quarter Seeds Chenopodium Album 40+ Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 40+ lamb's quarter seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.
2. Sandeko #ad
Jamaican CALLALOO SEEDS, Edible Amaranth Real Jamaican Organic Heirloom #adSandeko #ad
- Seeds are very small and will germinate best at temperature above 65 F under dark conditions. Edible young leaves and stems are cooked like spinach. Amaranth 20, 000 seed non-gmo Collect seeds from Thailand 100%.
Thin plants during the growth if necessary and can be eaten. This fast-growing vegetable can be harvested 30 days after sowing, by the cut-and-grow-again method. Edible amaranth grows very well in warm climates. The edible parts of the plant are low in saturated fats and contain beneficial nutrients such as protein, edible foliage of the plant gives way to showy, lysine and fiber.
This heat-loving plant grows from seeds sown in sunny, well-drained soil during the early spring, soon after the final frost of winter. The deep-green, brown blooms that look magnificent adorning a flowerbed. Soft texture and tender leaves are excellent for stir-fry and soup.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Toothache Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant for a nice, full flowering plant. Toothache plant is used as a medicinal and culinary herb and grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 11.
The leaves/bud parts can be used in cocktails and ice dishes. The yellow flowers and green leaves of toothache plant can be used in salads. The reason for the name is that when you chew on the leaves or flowers it produces a numbing effect to the tongue and gums.
Of course, there is a reason this spilanthes is called toothache plant. This yellow flowering herb reaching 18 - 24 inches tall has a black eye in the center making it widely called eyeball plant.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber.
This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun.