As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks, Plantonix Coco Coir Brick #adplantonix #ad
- 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
2. UBICON #ad
Excellent Aeration, Easy Use Eco Friendly Coco Coir Organic Garden Soil for Hydroponics and Greenhouse; Each Brick Gets 7 Quarts, Reduces Weed Growth, and Retains Water 4 #adUBICON #ad
- Many uses: great bedding material for red wigglers and worm farms. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, individual pots, grow bags, landscaping, terrariums, garden beds, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio.
Each brick will yield about 7 quarts; follow the instructions on the label. Used for all types of plants including bonsai, orchid, cactus, roses, mushrooms, potato and hydroponics. Sustainable: use for indoor or outdoor plants. Healthy: odorless, ph balanced, free of weeds and most Fungal Spores, low in natural salts, no weeds or pests.
Natural sustainable organic alternative to peat moss. Economical: helps keep moisture in soil. Mixes well with compost and nutrients to naturally provide eco friendly environment for roots to grow in containers, planters or beds.
Keeps nutrients and moisture close to plant roots. Easy to carry and store: easy to use individually wrapped block; just add water for use. Excellent for aeration and drainage. Provides better aeration than soil; the unique natural fibers provide abundant aeration reducing root rot from over watering. These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter.
3. Verdana #ad
10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Coco Peat, Optimum pH, High Expansion, Coir Pith, Coco Coir, Low EC, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium #adVerdana #ad
- Presentation expands to almost 18 gallons, MONEY, that's the equivalent of 3 cubic feet of peat moss which weighs nearly 30 pounds. Use indoors or out and watch your plants thrive. Our product weighs only 10 pounds. It's a great alternative to peat moss.
Save time, and your back: after adding water our 10 lb. All natural: made from the by-product of the coconut coir manufacturing process, Verdana Coco Peat is 100% natural and has low electrical conductivity which means very low salt content.
Make gardening fun again: whether you were blessed with a green thumb or not, our soilless growing medium has optimum pH balance to make it simple to grow premium, healthy plants. Grow anything anywhere: great for leafy plants, annuals, flowering plants, orchids, vegetables, succulents, or perennials.
Our coco fiber potting mix makes gardening less work and helps provide the results you're looking for. Conserves water: unlike dirt or soil dug up from your backyard, or typical bags of topsoil, keeping your plants watered and happy. Finally, our unique potting mix doesn't dry out quickly, you won't have to water nearly as often! .
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
4. HARRIS #ad
4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth, Harris Coconut Coir Pith #adHARRIS #ad
- Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever. For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients.
Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose. Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile.
5. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb, Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block #adplantonix #ad
- High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Each brick weighs 10 lbs. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water.
Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
6. Legigo #ad
Herbs, Legigo 2 Pack Premium Coco Coir Brick for Plants- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Bricks Starting Mix, Coco Coir Fiber Coconut Husk for Planting, Gardening, Potting Soil Substrate #adLegigo #ad
- Increase healthy root growth: coconut fiber is light and airy, providing vital oxygen to plant roots. Our coconut soil will keep your plants moist in hot, dry conditions. It will expand rapidly after adding water, vegetables or herbs, then you can plant the plants, you can use these in conjunction with other putting soil, flowers, creating a stronger foundation for growing seedlings.
Optimal aeration & drainage: the spongy nature of coconut fiber can absorb enough water to make the soil very fluffy when it expands, helping plants absorb water more efficiently, and holds just enough moisture while letting excess out, ideal for thicker plant bases.
Easy to use & store: coco coir brick is compact and lightweight after compression, easier to store than bags of potting soil. The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Help your plants grow stronger at the root by starting them off with our coco coir potting soil.
Application: suitable for all gardening applications, raised garden beds, grow microgreens, flowers, herbs. Also suitable for bedding of various reptiles, container gardens, indoor plants, potted plants, vegetables, it worked great for making organic compust. Tips: when mixing with water to hydrate make sure to start out slowly so you achieve the consistency you want. Can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system. Coco coir growing medium: this low ec, each brick is: 8 x 4 x 2 inches, a traditional soil alternative, 100% natural organic, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level.
|Part Number||LG-Coco Brick-2pcs|
7. Coco Bliss #ad
Coco Bliss Premium Coco Coir Brick 250g, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 10 Bricks #adCoco Bliss #ad
- High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water.
Each brick weighs 250 gm. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed.
|Brand||Coco Bliss #ad|
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
8. SPONGEASE #ad
Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick, Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion. 1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients.
For healthy plants: do not over water, coco coir should be moist to touch and wet, not soggy. Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant.
Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss. Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature. Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure.
9. Hydrofarm #ad
Protects Plants All Year Long, Alternative to Potting Soil, Free from Pathogens and Seeds, GROW!T JSCPB, Coco Coir Mix Brick Pack of 3, Perfect for indoor or outdoor usage, Brown #adHydrofarm #ad
- Retains water and improves aeration, suitable for organic growers! Free from pathogens and seeds. Protects plants all year long, easy to carry, easy to store. Great indoors or outdoors instead of potting mix. High water to air ratio, excellent drainage properties.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
10. Vivlly #ad
Organic with High Expansion, Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, Flowers, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance, Each brick weighs 1.4 lbs, House Plants, Vivlly Compressed Coco Coir Bricks, 5 Pack #adVivlly #ad
- Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots. Organic coir seed starters - this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, seedlings, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, and cuttings.
Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots. Ideal for thicker plant bases.
Each brick is: 7. 8 x 3. 95 x 2 inches, weight of each brick: 1. 4lb. Support small to large planters - we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens. Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, pots, which helps fill up planters, stable design.