As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 2 oz, Russian Tortoise Forage Mix Seeds Grow Tort & Herbivore Fodder Plot bin281 38K Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Comprised of: ▶▷ crimson clover ▶▷ white new zealand clover ▶▷ red clover ▶▷ turf fescue ▶▷ orchard grass ▶▷ Fescue, Creeping Red ▶▷ Chia ▶▷ Chicory ▶▷ Turnip Greens ▶▷ Timothy grass ▶▷ Kentucky Bluegrass.
To avoid flowering/seeding, trim the plot as needed. Russian tortoise forage mix || free SHIPPING || NON GMO. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
After that, the plot will become low maintenance throughout the growing season. A do-it-yourself plot mix for the Russian Tortoise. This mix is packed with nutritional value fiber, calcium, protein etc and will satisfy the cravings of your tort. Plant seeds about 1/4" deep after last frost, water until germinated.
2. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Ounce, African Grasses Tortoise Blend Seeds Sulcata Leopard Grass ST24 10K Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- If planting outdoors, wait until danger of frost has passed. Just don't allow the soil to dry out entirely for long periods. This mix has lemon grass, avena sativa, oatgrass, as well as other native African Grasses and domestic grasses.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". If grass goes to seed, avoid feeding to your tortoise.
There is no bermuda grass in this blend. This mix is perfect for sulcata and leopard tortoises, as well as other desert tortoises. Grow your own tortoise forage plot! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Keep the soil moist until seeds have germinated, after which time the grasses are low maintenance. Seeds should be planted 1/4" deep in soil.
3. Jocadew #ad
African Grasses Tortoise Mix Seeds for Desert Sulcata Leopard Torts jocad 2500 Seeds or 1/4 oz #adJocadew #ad
- Just don't allow the soil to dry out entirely for long periods. This mix has lemon grass, oatgrass, avena sativa, as well as other native African Grasses and domestic grasses. Seeds should be planted 1/4" deep in organic soil.
If planting outdoors, wait until danger of frost has passed. African grasses tortoise mix seeds for Desert Sulcata Leopard Torts jocad 2500 Seeds or 1/4 oz. Keep the soil moist until seeds have germinated, after which time the grasses are low maintenance.
4. Jocadew #ad
Russian Tortoise Forage Seed Mix, Also for Sulcata and Leopard jocad 288K Seeds or 1 LB #adJocadew #ad
- Plant seeds about 1/4" deep after last frost, water until germinated. This mix is packed with nutritional value fiber, calcium, protein etc and will satisfy the cravings of your tort. Russian tortoise forage seed mix - Also For Sulcata and Leopard jocad 288K Seeds or 1 LB.
Comprised of: crimson clover, red Clover, orchard Grass, Turf Fescue, White New, Zealand Clover, . Fescue, chia, creeping red, Timothy grass, chicory, turnip greens, Kentucky Bluegrass.
5. Komodo #ad
Komodo Grow Your Own Tortoise Grass #adKomodo #ad
- You just need to plant the seeds and water. Watch it grow and know you are providing safe, fresh food for your herp. Grow fresh grass right in your own home or in your reptile’s habitat. Usa made. We provide everything you need.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Dandelion Herb Taraxacum officinale Twin Pack of 250 Seeds Each Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality dandelion seeds packaged by seed needs. They can be sown indoors, or directly outdoors. Dandelion herbs are easily established from freshly harvested Taraxacum officinale seeds. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 8 to 18 inches tall, producing their common yellow flowers, atop their edible leaves.
All dandelion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Dandelion is often seen as a pesky weed, so it may come as a surprise that they are actually a tasty herb! The leaves and flowers can be added to green salads and eaten raw. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
7. Window Garden #ad
Seed. The Perfect Size Snack Your Pets Love. Includes Organic Non GMO Wheatgrass Seed and Fiber Soil. Easy Growing, Window Garden Pop Up Cat Grass Kit 3 Pack – Just Add Water, Store and Serve. #adWindow Garden #ad
- The leak-proof pop-up bag and ease of use makes this is the perfect kit for beginner and advanced gardeners alike. Cats generally nibble at cat grass, so grow just enough to keep them happy. It’s good for pets – cat grass helps to prevent blockages hair balls from hair they’ve ingested after cleaning themselves.
Discover the power of plants – why not grow your own super food? studies have shown that microgreens contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than their mature counterparts.
It’s also good for dogs. The perfect size- each pop up bag is an ideal portion for 1-2 cats. Guinea pigs and rabbits benefit from cat grass in small quantities too.
Easy setup, no mess -- our indoor gardening kit includes soil and seeds so you’re ready to grow in a matter of minutes! You just need to add ½ tablespoon of seeds and some water to the soil and you’re on your way to a nutritious and delicious meal in 10 days. Give your pets a better choice than houseplants, which can be harmful. They also make for a delish and beautiful garnish to any meal.
8. Nature's Seed #ad
500 sq. ft, Nature's Seed PB-TORT-500-F Pasture #adNature's Seed #ad
- 10% sheep fescue 10% Creeping Red Fescue. 10% bermuda grass 10% orchard grass 10% little Bluestem 10% blue Grama. Note that due to legal restrictions, blends shipped to Utah will not contain Bermuda grass.
10% buffalo grass 10% big bluestem 10% western Wheatgrass 10% tall Fescue endophyte free. This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Broadleaf Tortoise Forage Blend Seeds Hermanns Testudo ST25 280 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- This is a relatively low maintenance mix. This diy tortoise plot seed blend is packed with all the weeds and greens your tortoise needs and loves, the mix contains: Clover mix, chicory, chia, Italian dandelion, leaf lettuce mix, with no grasses.
Water regularly until seeds germinate. Among other weeds and broadleaf greens, plantain plantago major, kale, and turnip greens!. All broadleaf tortoise forage seed blend for: testudo, Russian, Desert, Greek, Hermanns || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
If utilizing a pot, use organic garden soil. To germinate, prepare an area by removing unwanted vegetation and cultivating the top 2" of soil. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". Once the seeds germinate, watch for limp leaves to be your barometer for watering. Make sure seeds are covered with soil, but do not bury them more than 1/4".
10. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed S-TRRE-500-F Dutch Clover, 500 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns. With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn.
Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots. Never any filler. 98% pure live seed. Great in shady or problem areas of your yard.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|