As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Portal Cool #ad
Portal Cool 1000+ Chinese Ji CAI 2018 Seeds Shepherd's Purse Capsella Bursa-Pastoris ???? ?? #adPortal Cool #ad
- Shipping providing internationally. 1000+ chinese ji cai 2018 seeds shepherd's purse capsella bursa-pastoris ???? ?? Price includes customes duties. Seeds is the set package.
2. Decor-land-FS #ad
1000Pcs Shepherd's Purse Vegetable Modern Herbal Seeds #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Shepherd's purse has been used regulate menstrual problems, and by midwives to stimulate uterine contractions and prevent post-partum hemorrhage. It has also been used as a substitute for quinine. The herb was used to stop hemorrhaging in the stomach, and especially for urinary tract bleeding.
People still chew the seeds of the shepherd's purse to improve their vision. Effective use: with eyesight, cool, diarrhea, hematuria, measles, nephritis, treat dysentery efficacy.
The flowers and seeds can stop the bleeding, diuresis, antipyretic, treatment of hemoptysis, hypertension, dizziness and eye pain. Shepherd's purse has been used medicinally for centuries.
During world war i, shepherd's purse was used by British Soldiers to help slow the bleeding from wounds. It has also been shown to reduce urinary tract irritation and is often used as a mild diuretic. In chinese medicine, it is used for dysentery and eye problems. In europe, shepherd's purse has primarily been used in the treatment of bleeding disorders, often in conjunction with goldenseal.
3. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Shepherd's Purse Seeds Capsella Bursa-pastoris 50+ Medicinal Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
4. Business sasha #ad
Business sasha Each Pack 100 Seeds Green Healthy Vegetable Sweet Delicious Shepherd's Purse 3 #adBusiness sasha #ad
- Germination temperature: 18-25 °C. Sprouting days: 7-15 days. Sowing to maturity: about 60 days. Suitable growth temperature: 15-36 ° C. Light: half shade, sunny.
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Shepherd's Purse Seeds Capsella Bursa-pastoris 50+ Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 50+ shepherd's purse seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
6. naksh #ad
Naksh 100 Shepherd's Purse Vegetable Seed #adnaksh #ad
- Item package Quantity:1. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 20 raspberry Truffle Coneflower Seeds.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
100+ SẸẸDS Shepherd's Purse SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Herb: mint, cilantro, chives, cumin, parsley, garlic, cumin, ginseng, cayenne, jalapeno, pepper, basil, rosemary, culantro, onion, chilli. 100+ seeds shepherd's Purse Seeds.
8. Luake #ad
Luake 100 Shepherd's Purse Vegetable Seed #adLuake #ad
- 20 raspberry Truffle Coneflower Seeds. Item package Quantity:1. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
9. PAPCOOL #ad
Shepherd's Purse Vẹgétạble Modern Herbal Séẹds, 5000 Séẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Fruit: grape, papaya, kumquat, lime, cherry, kiwi, peach, melon, raspberry, lychee, carambola, passion, pineapple, guava, blackcurrant, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, pear, jackfruit, watermelon, plum, apricot. Grass: clover, weed, zoysia, thyme, kentucky bluegrass, catnip, bermuda, wheatgrass, ryegrass, cat, fescue.
Flower: wildflower, lupine, moonflower, sunflower, dahlia, coleus, delphinium, hydrangea, lantana, lavender, hyacinth, cosmos, canna, morning glory, adenium obesum, safflower, coneflower, peony, jasmine, rose, daisy, shameplant, pansy, poppy, marigold, milkweed, hollyhock, lotus, geranium, periwinkle, lilac, wisteria, tulips, chrysanthemum, echinacea, petunia, vinca, datura, lily, zinnia, nasturtium, orchids, foxglove, mimosa pudica, hibiscus, cockscomb, ivy, gladiolus.
Herb: mint, rosemary, cumin, ginseng, cayenne, onion, chives, parsley, jalapeno, basil, culantro, cumin, cilantro, pepper, garlic, chilli. Vegetable: zucchini, cucamelon, tomato, carrot, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, lettuce, kale, mushroom, luffa, mustard, okra, radish, jicama, cucumber, bok choy, bitter gourd, corn, moringa, asparagus, eggplant, pumpkin, turnip, broccoli, potato, bean, rhubarb, pea, cabagge, squash, brussels spouts.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Celtuce Spring Tower 3272 Green 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest when the edible stem thickens. Harvest in about 55 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Take advantage of our overstock position. Germination rate about 80% or better.