As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Kingdom #ad
Shasta Daisy Alaska Nice Garden Flower 6,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Grows 2 to 3 feet high. 6, 000 seeds. Large single white daisy flowers with yellow centers. Perennial. Great garden flower.
2. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Alaska Chrysanthemum Maximum, Seed Packet, True Native Seed, Shasta Daisy #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Species is introduced and naturalized. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. A late spring to summer flowering plant preferring dry to medium soils in full sun.
Free shipping. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. A 2’ to 2 ½’ tall introduced perennial featuring large daisy-like flowers with white petals and yellow centers.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Daisy Shasta Alaska 8723 White 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Perhaps the cheeriest of all flowers, the Shasta Daisy is an iconic summer classic. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Blooms in about 70 days. Shasta daisy seeds produce hardy perennials which will form a thick colony once established. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Alaska Shasta Daisy, 5,800 Seeds, Perennial, Full Sun Daisy Chrysanthemum #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- To prevent overcrowding, divide Shasta Daisy plants after three or four years of flowering. Alaska shasta daisy seeds - shasta daisy ‘alaska’ is an old-fashioned variety that is perfect for cut flowers and cottage gardens.
Non gmO. Chrysanthemum likes to grow in full sun and well-drained soils. Plants grow to 30 inches tall with white flowers. Chrysanthemums are very easy to establish from flower seeds, and shasta Daisy flowers are great for cutting and the butterflies love them.
Attracts beneficial insects to the garden. Sow directly onto Garden Soil. To prolong the bloom pick off flowers as soon as they fade. Full sun perennial - will bloom the Year After Planting. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Alaska Shasta Daisy Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 24". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Perennial in zones 4-8. Blooms are 3". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Sow indoors 8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. One of the oldest white shasta Daisies and still one of the Best. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Each packet contains 300 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant height is 30".
6. MyS #ad
200 Seeds of Perennial Leucanthemum superbum, Alaska Shasta Daisy. The Most Popular Heirloom Shasta Daisy of All! #adMyS #ad
- Water and deadhead regularly. Divide clumps in early spring every 2-3 years. Plants are easy to grow from seed, and long-lived for years of enjoyment. Large, bright white flowers bloom continuously from summer to fall making it the most popular heirloom shasta daisy of all! The 3" - 5" blooms attract bees and butterflies, and make great cut flowers! The flowers are classic white daisies, and look great both in more formal perennial displays and in informal wildflower gardens.
Prefers, deep, rich, well-drained soil.
7. Hometown Seeds #ad
Shasta Daisy, Alaska, Perennial Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- 1 package = 1 g of Seeds, approximately 45 seeds. 24-36 inches tall by 16-20 inches wide. Zones 4-9. White with yellow centers on long stems. Very large 3 inch flowers.
8. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Shasta Daisy 'Alaska' 700 Seeds Chrysanthemum Maximum Heirloom, Perennial, Non GMO #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Attracts Butterflies and Beneficial Pollinators.
Easy to grow heirloom Suitable for Zones 4 - 10 Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Grows up to 30" tall - Great for Cut Flowers. Produces a bright showy display - Ideal for Borders, Rockeries, Xeriscape, Wild-flower Landscapes, and Cottage Gardens.
9. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 25 Shasta Daisy Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk, Alaska, Great for Creating The Garden of Your Dreams! 25, Shasta Daisy #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Create the ultimate flower garden! high germination Rate! ALL NATURAL! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope! Non gmo - heirloom Seeds. Current year stock - High Germination Rate within 7-14 days. Includes 25 packs of shasta Daisy Flower Seed Packets - Lots of Seeds.
10. Caribbean Garden Seed #ad
Shasta Daisy Alaska, Seeds Chrysanthemum Maximum Perennial Flowers 1/4 Lb #adCaribbean Garden Seed #ad
- Approx 27, 250 seeds per oz. Flower seeds for Beds and Borders. Perennial. Beneficial Insects, Cut Flower,.