As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
Root Supplement by Houseplant Resource Center. All-Purpose Ready-to-use Root Supplement for houseplants, Perfect for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants. 8 Liquid Ounces. #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Boost your plant's natural immunity. Perfect for all house plants. Strengthen and protect root system. Gentle and effective. No measuring, mixing, or mess.
2. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis.
An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Fungicide/Bactericide Concentrate,Multicolor, 16 oz., Bonide BND777, Revitalize Biofungicide #adBonide #ad
- The spray application is for controlling diseases that affect above-ground plant parts. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. This aids in preventing the establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria.
Colonizes roots - revitalize biofungicide will also help with the colonization of your plants' root hairs. It helps control listed blights, rots, molds, spots, and mildews. While the drench application is for controlling diseases that affect parts of plants under soil.
Triggers plant immune response - product is a broad-spectrum preventative biofungicide/bactericide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient of the product is a natural strain of the bacterium Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, which is a leading fungicide used worldwide. Lawn and garden protection - designed for use on vegetables, ornamental trees, flowers, fruits, nuts, shrubs, houseplants and tropical plants grown in and around the home. Easy to apply - applied as either a foliar spray or soil drench.
4. Botanicare #ad
Natural, Botanicare HGC704078 Hydroguard Bacillus Root Inoculant, 1-Quart #adBotanicare #ad
- No excess gassing or foul odors common with other beneficial bacteria products. The date printed on units are in Julien format manufacture date, Use within 6 months of opening. Does not produce slimy biofilms or cause pH fluctuations.
Use within 6 months of opening. Lowest dilution rates of any competing product. Hydro guard produces high levels of beneficial enzymes. This product is good for 2 years AFTER the date on the bottle and it should be used within 6 months of opening.
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|
5. Organic Laboratories #ad
Organic Laboratories 810-021 Lab QT Organocide Plant Doctor Systemic Fungicde #adOrganic Laboratories #ad
- Systemic fungicide travels throughout your plants to promote healthy disease-free plants. Controls the two biggest causes of plant failure: dampening off and root rot caused by pythium and phytophthora.
Use on roses, tomatoes, vegetables, azaleas, fruits, rhododendrons, bedding plants, shrubs and more.
6. Roebic #ad
32OZ, Roebic K-77-2LB Laboratories K-77 Root Killer #adRoebic #ad
- Banned for use in septic systems in Florida. Not for sale in connecticut, Massachusetts, the Bay counties of California. Saves costly digging and rooter service. Saves costly digging and rooter service.
Will not harm septic tanks. Safe for all plumbing. Banned for use in Septic Systems in Florida. Not for sale in connecticut, Massachusetts, the bay counties of California. Destroys clogging roots fast. Safe for all plumbing, will not harm septic tanks.
7. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business.
The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
8. Hydro Dynamics #ad
Root Riot Bag of 50 #adHydro Dynamics #ad
- Item package dimension: 1. 0" l x 1. 0" w x 1. 0" h. Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight: 1. 0 lb. Model number: hdrTRTBAG50 .
9. Bonide #ad
Infuse Systemic Disease Control, Fungicide Concentrate 16 oz., Bonide BND148 #adBonide #ad
- Flexible application - apply to your garden by using a pump-up sprayer, water style sprayer, or dial-style hose-end sprayer. It is also proven to encourage turf rooting and improve color in woody shrubs.
Remember to read the label directions and follow accordingly before application. Total coverage of lawn - provides a broad spectrum of disease control for roses, flowers, shrubs, lawns, trees, and multiple other garden plants.
Consider treating early in the season. Won't wash away - fungicide is absorbed into the plant ensuring it can't be washed off by rain or sprinklers after the spray has dried.
For certain diseases, Infuse can work for up to 4 weeks. Controls a variety of diseases - infuse prevents and stops black spot, dollar spot, snow mold, rust, leaf spot, brown patch, powdery mildew, and many more. Use at first sign - this product is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first sign of disease.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
10. Houseplant Resource Center #ad
Plant Starter Solution for Growing New Plants from Cuttings Formulated for Fiddle Leaf Fig or Ficus Lyrata, Root Stimulator, Houseplant Propagation Promoter & Rooting Hormone #adHouseplant Resource Center #ad
- Shorten the time to new roots and enhance the chances of propagation success, even for tough-to-propagate species like fiddle leaf figs! Exclusive formula with multiple rooting hormones to signal the cuttings to put out new root and sea kelp extract helps support strong growth and photosynthesis.
Easy to use by adding one teaspoon into every two cups of water for water propagation or one teaspoon to soil for soil propagation INCLUDES FREE COMPLETE PROPAGATION GUIDE PDF with your purchase, including photos and step-by-step instructions.
Protect your new cuttings against bacteria and toxins that can cause new cuttings to fail. Clone your best plants by using our exclusive root hormone formula to take cuttings of your plants and grow new plants in either soil or water.