As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Davallia trichomanoides, 3.7" Pot, Rare Black Rabbit's Foot Fern #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Davallia trichomanoides. As the rabbit foot fern grows, so does the hairy feet, totally engulfing the pot in a few years. Good houseplant or terrarium plant. The plant you will receive is growing in a 3. 7" inch pot. Also called; squirrel's Foot Fern, Hare's Foot Fern.
2. JM BAMBOO #ad
Davallia, Two White Rabbit's Foot Fern 4" Pot #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4 inch pot estimated delivery 1-3 days. Grows soft "rabbits feet" around the exterior of the pot. Good terrarium plant. Easy to grow. As the rabbit foot fern grows, so does the hairy feet, totally engulfing the pot in a few years.
3. Rooted #ad
Rabbit Foot Fern Davallia fejeensis | Live, Easy to Grow and Low Maintenance Houseplant 6" Wide Pot #adRooted #ad
- If luck hasn't been on your side when raising plants, this may be the one to finally break that streak. Pets: very pet-friendly! Care level: Recommended for the beginner plant parent. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
The rabbit foot fern is beautiful and resilient with furry rhizomes that resemble that of a rabbit’s foot. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Pro-tip: a bathroom with good light is perfect as the high humidity can help with growth.
This plant ships in a 6" wide grower's pot. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Water: once a week when the top 2" of soil are dry. Sunlight: Low to bright indirect light. Height of plant is approximately 8"-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
4. California Tropicals #ad
Rabbit's Foot Fern, 4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Perfect gift for any occassion! California Tropicals. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
5. Josh's Frogs #ad
Davallia tyermanii 'White Rabbit's Foot Fern' #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Dark green foliage. Looks great in a hanging basket! Prefers moist soil and bright, indirect light. Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 32°F and below 85°F. 2. 5" pot.
6. BubbleBlooms #ad
Exotic Fern, 4 inch, Phlebodium aureum, Tongue Fern, Rabbit's Foot Fern #adBubbleBlooms #ad
- We package and wrap each plant individually with the utmost care. The plants are also very low maintenance. Succulents and Cacti should be watered only when their soil is dried.
They grow amazingly indoors and outdoors. All our plants prefer to be in a bright shade i. E. Not direct sunlight. Feel free to message for any issues or requests. We have 3 main types of plants in our store, following these tips will ensure their and your happiness.
There are succulents, cacti, and leafy foliage which are perfect indoor house plants. Foliage should always stay moist. We are very accomodating and receptive. Check our store to see all these types of plants and more like carnivorous, hoyas, and other wildly unique house plants. House plants are always healthy and gorgeous and it won't be hard to keep them that way.
|Warranty||All products purchased have a 7-day warranty as standard. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally delivered. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original listing. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft,accidental damage, customer abuse.|
7. California Tropicals #ad
6'' from California Tropicals, Rabbit's Foot Fern #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occassion! This plant comes fully rooted in a 6" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Rare Black Rabbit's Foot Fern, Davallia trichomanoides, 4" Mini Hanging Basket #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Good houseplant or terrarium plant. Immediate shipping in 4" mini hanging basket. Proper name: Davallia trichomanoides. Also called; squirrel's Foot Fern, Hare's Foot Fern. As the rabbit foot fern grows, so does the hairy feet, totally engulfing the pot in a few years.
9. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
4 Diameter Woven Pot green brown, Thorsens Greenhouse Live Rabbits Foot Fern Plant, Live Indoor Houseplant #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Expected blooming period: Summer. Place in an area of your home that receives natural light. Water approx 1/4 cup a week, or when the top half of soil is dry. Sunlight exposure: Partial Sun.
10. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Rabbit's Foot Fern, Extremely Rare and Exotic Ferns from Florida, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Davallia Tyermani #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. The small leaves are attached to kind of wiry stalks that grow from the visible rhizomes. House plants will thrive with indirect light and average room temperatures. In winter, keep the soil moist, allow top 1 in 2.
5 cm of soil to dry out between waterings. Elegant, lacy fronds create a lush mound of evergreen foliage. Hot, dry air will cause frond tips to turn brown. This fern also loves to be misted. Water: spring through fall, but not soggy.
Trim off brown leaf tips and raise humidity around it. Use a cool-mist room humidifier or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles. These furry and yellowish brown rhizomes creep over the pot; they are main feature of this species.
Humidity: moderate humidity. The main attraction of this plant, are the furry rhizomes that hang over the side of the container. These light-brown, however, creeping rhizomes are covered with hairs that look like a rabbit's foot. The fejeensis is easily recognisable as a fern because of it's fronds grow upright that display gauzy or lace like leaflets. Although most types of ferns require high humidity, Rabbit Foot Fern is much easier to please as indoor ferns.