As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse #ad
Electric Start, Gas or Propane Powered, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready, Westinghouse WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse #ad
- Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5-20r 120v household Duplex outlets and one L14-30R 120/240V 30A twist-lock outlet; outlets have rubber covers for added safety. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke OHV engine featuring a long-lasting cast iron sleeve with automatic low oil shutdown and digital hour meter.
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; electric push button start with Remote key fob.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, oil, 12V Battery charger, a tool kit, and a user's Manual to get you started right out of the box minimal assembly required.7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts propane; 6.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
2. Westinghouse #ad
CARB Compliant, RV Ready, Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By a 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 and [email protected]
212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet. Plug-and-play! comes with oil, oil funnel, tool Kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dimensions-26. 3 x 24. 8 x 22. 9 inches. Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
4. WEN #ad
WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB Compliant #adWEN #ad
- Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 120v/240v nema 30a twist lock l14-30r, a wheel and handle kit, a bottle of oil, and a 2-year warranty. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time. Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key.
5. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 1108 lb. 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.
5 hours. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Epa iii and carb Compliant. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one ac 120v nema TT-30R RV receptacle, one 5v usb port, one 12V DC receptacle, a digital load and fuel display.
6. Baja #ad
BAI911LP, Baja 900-Watt Propane Powered Inverter Generator #adBaja #ad
- Propane tank. 900 starting watt, 700 running watt. Propane tank. Auto-idle feature for maximum run time efficiency. Runtime at 25% load 175-watt: 3-hours on a full 1 lb. Clean power is safe for sensitive electronics. Runtime at 25% load 175-watt: 60-hours on a full 20 lbs.
|Model||Propane Inverter Generator 900 Watts|
7. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar G10KBN Space Gray 10,000 Watt Portable Dual-Fuel Generator with Electric Start, CARB Approved #adPulsar #ad
- The single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV Engine with Electric Start is protected by a durable powder coated frame. Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between Gasoline & LPG fuel sources.
Convenient drop-down handles and 10” Never-Flat Wheels for added mobility and easy storage. Includes: propane hose & Backed by a 1 Year Limited. A 6. Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 Digital Meter, and Automatic Voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle.
10, 000 rated watts gasoline & 9, 000 peak watts/ 7, 000 peak Watts/ 8, 000 Rated Watts LPG.1 12v dc outlet, and 1 120v/240v 50a outlet provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, 4 120v 20a outlets, 1 120V/240V 30A TWISTLOCK Outlet, and other devices.6 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100165 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start – power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Powerful – at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel – operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Intelligauge – keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. 1. 5 inch dia.
9. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Portable generator dimensions – 23.
2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104. 9 lbs. Hose length – 3. 3’. Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3. 4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc. Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba.
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP12000EH Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Blue and Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp12000eh is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Engine type: 4-Stroke.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|