As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starkline #ad
And Ranches, Starkline Standard Electric Poultry Netting 42" x 164' 11/42/3 Electric Chicken Fencing for Backyards, Homesteads, Farms #adStarkline #ad
- Vertical strands are evenly Spaced Every 3" to Prevent Poultry from Escaping. Includes 15 preinstalled PVC posts with galvanized double-spiked stakes. The mesh is composed of 12 horizontal strands. The mesh is composed of 11 horizontal strands – 10 of which are conductive – with vertical struts evenly spaced every 3 inches.
No assembly required! Starkline electric poultry netting arrives 100% Assembled. 42 inch x 164 foot electric netting electric fence system for chickens, ducks, geese, and more. Simply open the box, Unroll the Fence, and Stand it Up! .
2. RentACoop #ad
RentACoop Poultry Netting Electric Fence 48" H x 164' L #adRentACoop #ad
- Warning! do not use continuous current energizers with electric netting. When vegetation touches the horizontal wires of the fence, the current is lowered. Very easy to set up - posts are pre-fastened to fence making setup less than 15 minutes - Stakes are placed every 12 Feet Any less is unnecessary because this kit includes four guy-lines which prevent fence from sagging Watch video to see the crisp lines of the fence.
Double spiked posts provide extra support - trimming grass and vegetation along the line of the fence is a must. We recommend purchasing a fence tester and keeping your fence above 3000 Volts to prevent predators.
If enough vegetation is touching the fence, it will render the fence useless. Keeps predators and unwanted animals out and keeps your poultry safe and enclosed! Energizer is not included - does not work without an energizer - we recommend 1/4 joules of energy Per Every 164' Roll - Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers.
3. Starkline #ad
Starkline Electric Netting 42" x 164' Electric Fence for Backyards, Homesteads, Gardens. Farms, and Ranches 10/42/7 #adStarkline #ad
- This low resistance netting only Needs. 15j energizer output per 164' Net!42” tall prefabricated fence Arrives Ready to Install in Under 15 Minutes. Electric netting includes 14 preinstalled fiberglass posts boasting heavy-duty 7” galvanized double-spiked stakes designed to provide rigid support in any environment.
Deters foxes, coyotes, Skunks, raccoons, bears, Stray Dogs, and Deer. Great for Urban and Rural Applications.
4. Starkline #ad
And on Farms and Ranches, Starkline Standard Electric Poultry Netting Kit Solar Energizer 11/42/3 Electric Chicken Fence Kit for Backyards, Homesteads #adStarkline #ad
- Starkline 42 inch electric poultry netting includes 15 preinstalled posts with heavy-duty 6 inch galvanized double-spiked stakes designed to provide rigid support in any environment. No hassling with wires, or posts is required, connectors, meaning protecting your flock is faster & easier than ever!.
Smaller openings at the bottom keep small chicks from squeezing through the net. Great for the farm or the backyard. Keeps in chickens, bear, foxes, rabbits, raccoons, & other poultry.
This all-in-one electric poultry netting starter kit comes with everything you need right out of the box to get your electric netting enclosure set up quickly & easily: 1 roll of 42" electric poultry netting, Warning sign, Kerble S400 025 joule output solar energizer, Fence tester, Ground rod, Connector leads, Repair kit.
Moves easily to rotate grazing. The mesh is composed of 11 horizontal strands – 10 of which are conductive – with vertical struts evenly spaced every 3 inches. This prefabricated electric netting fence for chickens simply unrolls into a working electric fence system. Keeps out deer, coyotes, skunks, ducks, geese, & more Sets up in minutes. Permanent or temporary.
5. Starkline #ad
Starkline 35" x 164' Premium Electric Sheep & Goat Netting w/Double Spike Fiberglass Posts 9/35/8 Pre-Assembled Electric Fence for Backyards, Homesteaders, Farms and Ranches #adStarkline #ad
- Designed for strength with rigid fiberglass posts and large solid foot spikes. Simply open the box, unroll the Fence, and Stand it Up! Must be paired with an energizer to be most effective. Sets up quickly and easily, moves easily to rotate pastures.
Create any enclosure of up to 1600 square ft; the fence does not need to come together at the ends. Effectively contain livestock, protect beehives, or deter predators from a garden. Starkline electric netting arrives 100% assembled.
6. Petween #ad
35" H x 164' L, Chicken, 2 Spikes,Green, 14 Posts, Petween Electric Fence Netting for Poultry #adPetween #ad
- Particularly small mesh width in the lower area of the net. Easy to assemble and disassemble, safe, UV-resistant plastic. Suitable for for Poultry, chickens, geese, ducks, and more.
Stable even in hilly terrain or uneven terrain, compatible with all commercially available netting. Smaller openings at the bottom keep small chicks from squeezing through the net.
7. Gallagher #ad
Sturdy Wire Fencing Keeps Poultry Safe, 164' x 48", 9 Mixed Metal Strands for 48x More Conductivity and Consistent Voltage, Chicken Fence Repels Predators, Gallagher Electric Poultry Netting #adGallagher #ad
- Portable and easy setup: the electric poultry netting kit weights only 23lbs. All-in-one solution for poultry: the gallagher poultry netting electric fence is ideal if you need to move your poultry frequently. Can be used for temporary or permanent fencing for poultry containment.
Simply lay out and position the netting before inserting the posts into the ground. Keeps out predators for peace of mind: when used with a Gallagher energizer, the electric poultry netting fence will keep out most predators. Reliability you can trust: gallagher’s poultry Netting is built to last and suitable for use in windy conditions.
The braided turbo chicken wire is designed to not tangle or overstretch, making it more durable. Get peace of mind knowing your chickens and other poultry are safe to roam.
Multiple poultry fence netting can be easily joined together where a longer fence is needed. Just add a gallagher energizer for a reliable portable electric fencing solution. Turbo braid wire for consistant shock: made of 9 mixed metal strands including copper and stainless steel for superior heavy-duty strength. With the chicken netting pre-attached to the posts, it’s quicker and easier to install. The chicken wire netting protects your poultry from predators, ultimately saving you money and time.
8. Premier 1 Supplies #ad
Premier Enhanced 42" Electric Poultry Net Fence, 12/42/3EG, Green/Black #adPremier 1 Supplies #ad
- Energizer is not included. Contains poultry, ducks and small livestock. See the premier 42" FiberTuff posts on Amazon. Strongly recommend using non-conductive support posts at corners and ends.
Multiple rolls of net are easily clipped together by power clip at end of net. Warning! do not use continuous current energizers with electric netting. Installs in approximately 15 minutes. Complete with pvc posts pre-fitted into fence at 10' intervals with 6" spike at bottom.
Repels fox, coyotes, dogs and raccoons when properly energized! For optimum results, we recommend using a Premier Solar or AC/DC energizer that fits your specific needs. Fence must be properly energized to be effective. Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers. Recommend approximately. 25 joule of energizer per roll of fence.
9. Starkline #ad
On Homesteads, Farms and Ranches, Starkline 48" x 164' Premium Electric Poultry Netting w/Double Spiked Fiberglass Posts 12/48/3 Electric Fence for Chickens in Backyards #adStarkline #ad
- Provide a safe area for poultry to free range. Electric netting does not need to come together at the ends, and can be installed in any configuration. Electric chicken netting deters mink, rabbits, raccoons, coyotes, foxes, skunks and other predators.
Sets up in minutes, and is easily moved to rotate grazing. Free range poultry are healthier, better fed, and happier. Create an enclosure of up to 1600 square feet.
10. Premier 1 Supplies #ad
Premier 48" Electric Chicken Net Fence 12/48/3 #adPremier 1 Supplies #ad
- Energizer is not included. Strongly recommend using non-conductive support posts at corners and ends. Installs in approximately 15 minutes. Complete with pvc posts pre-fitted into fence at 13.
5' intervals with 6" spike at the bottom. Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers. Multiple rolls of net are easily clipped together by power clip at end of net. Warning! do not use continuous current energizers with electric netting For optimum results, we recommend using a Premier Solar or AC/DC energizer that fits your specific needs.
Recommend approximately. 25 joule of energizer per roll of fence. Repels fox, coyotes, dogs and raccoons when properly energized! See the premier 48" fiberTuff posts Item 208055 on Amazon. Contains poultry, ducks and small livestock. Fence must be properly energized to be effective.