As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starkline #ad
And Ranches, Homesteads, Starkline Standard Electric Poultry Netting 42" x 164' 11/42/3 Electric Chicken Fencing for Backyards, Farms #adStarkline #ad
- Vertical strands are evenly Spaced Every 3" to Prevent Poultry from Escaping. The mesh is composed of 11 horizontal strands – 10 of which are conductive – with vertical struts evenly spaced every 3 inches. Starkline electric poultry netting arrives 100% Assembled.
42 inch x 164 foot electric netting electric fence system for chickens, ducks, geese, and more. The mesh is composed of 12 horizontal strands. Simply open the box, unroll the Fence, and Stand it Up! Includes 15 preinstalled PVC posts with galvanized double-spiked stakes. No assembly required! .
2. RentACoop #ad
RentACoop Poultry Netting Electric Fence 48" H x 164' L #adRentACoop #ad
- When vegetation touches the horizontal wires of the fence, the current is lowered. Keeps predators and unwanted animals out and keeps your poultry safe and enclosed! Energizer is not included - does not work without an energizer - we recommend 1/4 joules of energy Per Every 164' Roll - Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers.
We recommend purchasing a fence tester and keeping your fence above 3000 Volts to prevent predators.
Warning! do not use continuous current energizers with electric netting. If enough vegetation is touching the fence, it will render the fence useless.
Double spiked posts provide extra support - trimming grass and vegetation along the line of the fence is a must. Very easy to set up - posts are pre-fastened to fence making setup less than 15 minutes - Stakes are placed every 12 Feet Any less is unnecessary because this kit includes four guy-lines which prevent fence from sagging Watch video to see the crisp lines of the fence.
3. Starkline #ad
Starkline Electric Netting 42" x 164' Electric Fence for Backyards, Gardens. Farms, Homesteads, and Ranches 10/42/7 #adStarkline #ad
- Great for Urban and Rural Applications. Electric netting includes 14 preinstalled fiberglass posts boasting heavy-duty 7” galvanized double-spiked stakes designed to provide rigid support in any environment.
42” tall prefabricated fence Arrives Ready to Install in Under 15 Minutes. This low resistance netting only Needs. 15j energizer output per 164' Net! Deters foxes, stray dogs, coyotes, skunks, Raccoons, Bears, and Deer.
4. Starkline #ad
Starkline Standard Electric Poultry Netting Kit Solar Energizer 11/42/3 Electric Chicken Fence Kit for Backyards, and on Farms and Ranches, Homesteads #adStarkline #ad
- No hassling with wires, connectors, or posts is required, meaning protecting your flock is faster & easier than ever!. Starkline 42 inch electric poultry netting includes 15 preinstalled posts with heavy-duty 6 inch galvanized double-spiked stakes designed to provide rigid support in any environment.
Great for the farm or the backyard. Permanent or temporary. Keeps out deer, raccoons, coyotes, rabbits, ducks, bear, foxes, skunks, & more Sets up in minutes. This all-in-one electric poultry netting starter kit comes with everything you need right out of the box to get your electric netting enclosure set up quickly & easily: 1 roll of 42" electric poultry netting, Connector leads, Warning sign, Kerble S400 0.2
25 joule output solar energizer, Ground rod, Fence tester, Repair kit. The mesh is composed of 11 horizontal strands – 10 of which are conductive – with vertical struts evenly spaced every 3 inches. Smaller openings at the bottom keep small chicks from squeezing through the net. Moves easily to rotate grazing. Keeps in chickens, geese, & other poultry. This prefabricated electric netting fence for chickens simply unrolls into a working electric fence system.
5. Starkline #ad
Homesteaders, Starkline 35" x 164' Premium Electric Sheep & Goat Netting w/Double Spike Fiberglass Posts 9/35/8 Pre-Assembled Electric Fence for Backyards, Farms and Ranches #adStarkline #ad
- Sets up quickly and easily, moves easily to rotate pastures. Starkline electric netting arrives 100% assembled. Designed for strength with rigid fiberglass posts and large solid foot spikes. Simply open the box, unroll the Fence, and Stand it Up! Must be paired with an energizer to be most effective.
Effectively contain livestock, protect beehives, or deter predators from a garden. Create any enclosure of up to 1600 square ft; the fence does not need to come together at the ends.
6. Petween #ad
Petween Electric Fence Netting for Poultry, 35" H x 164' L, 14 Posts, 2 Spikes,Green, Chicken #adPetween #ad
- Suitable for for Poultry, ducks, chickens, geese, and more. Easy to assemble and disassemble, safe, UV-resistant plastic. Smaller openings at the bottom keep small chicks from squeezing through the net.
Particularly small mesh width in the lower area of the net. Stable even in hilly terrain or uneven terrain, compatible with all commercially available netting.
7. Gallagher #ad
9 Mixed Metal Strands for 48x More Conductivity and Consistent Voltage, Gallagher Electric Poultry Netting, Sturdy Wire Fencing Keeps Poultry Safe, 164' x 48", Chicken Fence Repels Predators #adGallagher #ad
- It’s 164’ long, 14x double spike posts, carry handle, 48” high and includes netting, warning sign, and repair kit. All-in-one solution for poultry: the gallagher poultry netting electric fence is ideal if you need to move your poultry frequently. The chicken wire netting protects your poultry from predators, ultimately saving you money and time.
The poultry net provides superior shock along the whole length of the netting. Portable and easy setup: the electric poultry netting kit weights only 23lbs. Can be used for temporary or permanent fencing for poultry containment.
The braided turbo chicken wire is designed to not tangle or overstretch, making it more durable. Just add a gallagher energizer for a reliable portable electric fencing solution. Keeps out predators for peace of mind: when used with a Gallagher energizer, the electric poultry netting fence will keep out most predators.
Turbo braid wire for consistant shock: made of 9 mixed metal strands including copper and stainless steel for superior heavy-duty strength. Reliability you can trust: gallagher’s poultry Netting is built to last and suitable for use in windy conditions. Simply lay out and position the netting before inserting the posts into the ground. Get peace of mind knowing your chickens and other poultry are safe to roam.
8. Premier 1 Supplies #ad
12/42/3EG, Green/Black, Premier Enhanced 42" Electric Poultry Net Fence #adPremier 1 Supplies #ad
- Contains poultry, coyotes, ducks and small livestock. Recommend approximately. 25 joule of energizer per roll of fence. Strongly recommend using non-conductive support posts at corners and ends.
For optimum results, we recommend using a Premier Solar or AC/DC energizer that fits your specific needs. Installs in approximately 15 minutes. Multiple rolls of net are easily clipped together by power clip at end of net.
Energizer is not included. See the premier 42" FiberTuff posts on Amazon. Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers. Warning! do not use continuous current energizers with electric netting. Complete with pvc posts pre-fitted into fence at 10' intervals with 6" spike at bottom. Repels fox, dogs and raccoons when properly energized! Fence must be properly energized to be effective.
9. Starkline #ad
Farms and Ranches, Starkline 48" x 164' Premium Electric Poultry Netting w/Double Spiked Fiberglass Posts 12/48/3 Electric Fence for Chickens in Backyards, on Homesteads #adStarkline #ad
- Provide a safe area for poultry to free range. Free range poultry are healthier, better fed, and happier. Electric netting does not need to come together at the ends, and can be installed in any configuration.
Sets up in minutes, and is easily moved to rotate grazing. Electric chicken netting deters mink, rabbits, foxes, raccoons, coyotes, skunks and other predators. Create an enclosure of up to 1600 square feet.
10. Premier 1 Supplies #ad
Premier 48" Electric Chicken Net Fence 12/48/3 #adPremier 1 Supplies #ad
- Fence must be properly energized to be effective. Warning! do not use continuous current energizers with electric netting For optimum results, we recommend using a Premier Solar or AC/DC energizer that fits your specific needs.
Installs in approximately 15 minutes. Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers. Strongly recommend using non-conductive support posts at corners and ends. Recommend approximately.
25 joule of energizer per roll of fence. Energizer is not included. Multiple rolls of net are easily clipped together by power clip at end of net. Complete with pvc posts pre-fitted into fence at 13. 5' intervals with 6" spike at the bottom. See the premier 48" fiberTuff posts Item 208055 on Amazon. Contains poultry, coyotes, ducks and small livestock. Repels fox, dogs and raccoons when properly energized! .