As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Whopper CR Improved Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Pack of 30 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- The original whopper was an american classic, a longer season, and its successor is simply the home gardener's dream tomato: higher yields, and better taste!.
Find out what all the fuss is about -- grow the tomato that American gardeners have been in love with for decades! Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. Park's whopper is a great choice for beginning gardeners and seasoned pros alike.
Seeds per pack - 30 If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover. Set plants 2 to 2 1/2 feet apart. Fruit size is 4 inch or more across on this Indeterminate Tomato Type. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past and night temperatures consistently remain above 55 degrees F.
2. Unknown #ad
Park's Whopper Improved F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Beautiful Big Tasty red Tomato25, Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, fruit, herb, non gmo, vegetable, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
3. Unknown #ad
More Solid Than Most beefsteaks.!!!25, Park's Beefy Boy F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, vegetable, organic, Fruit, non gmo, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
4. Park Seed #ad
Park Seeds Tomato Cherry Fountain, Pack of 15 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Cherry fountain is a very attractive trailing variety suited for large hanging baskets, pots and containers. The little cherry sized tomatoes form in bunches all over the plant.
Cherry fountain produces succulent, full flavor, bright red fruit in abundant yields throughout the summer. Because of the habit of the plants they require very little maintenance apart from regular watering, feeding and full sun exposure.
5. Park Seed #ad
Weeder, Includes 3 Trays, Park Seed Red Tomato Automator Tray, All-Purpose Feeder, Waterer #adPark Seed #ad
- The tray also does a good job of suppressing weeds around the plant and discouraging cutworms and other soil-borne pests. Fill the large cone-shaped hollow stakes with a slow-release fertilizer, water the plant thoroughly through the central hole, and add up to half a gallon of additional water into the reservoir.
The red color stimulates growth in young tomato plants by giving them the signal that they are overcrowded; they begin to gain height and foliage at a faster rate when red is used around the plants.
Simply fit the tray around the young plant, waterer, pushing the 4 corner stakes securely into the soil.
Measures 12 by 12 inch. The fertilizer will drip into the soil at a measured rate. It even acts as insulation on cold spring nights, because the water in the reservoir heats up in the sun during the day. Set of 3 trays. The tray itself is an all-purpose feeder, and weeder in one.
6. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 20 Seeds, Park Seeds Organic Artisan Blush Tomatos #adPark Seed #ad
- Tomato artisan blush organic is one of the new hybrid Tomatoes everyone's talking about -- the paste-sized Tomato boasts an excellent sweet, fruity flavor. Use tomato artisan Blush Organic your salads or just as a tasty snack.
Fruit color: gold. Habit: Upright. Seeds per Pack: 20 . No matter where you live, you can successfully grow this Tomato, which harvests its very heavy yields all at once, to simplify canning and juicing. Genus: solanum. Just 2 inches long, perfectly golden, with no cracking, it's delightful. Species: lycopersicum.
7. AeroGarden #ad
AeroGarden Tomato & Pepper Variety Seed Pod Kit #adAeroGarden #ad
- This jumbo veggies seed pod kit includes 3 seed pods: Mega Cherry Tomato 1, Poblano Pepper 1, Sweet Bell Pepper 1, & Spacers 10. For use in all aerogardens with 24”+ growing height, ideal for Farm Plus Models. No herbicides.
Non-gmo. 100-percent germination guarantee - if a Seed Pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free. No pesticides. Also includes 1 6 ounces of patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients 2 Grow Domes for optimal germination 3 Growing Guide with step-by-step instructions. Power source type: Corded Electric.
8. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 250 Seeds, Park Seeds Mountain Fresh Plus Hybrid Tomato Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Mountain fresh is a determinate plant, meaning that it has a bushier form rather than a continuously-growing vining habit and sets its crop of fruit within a short several-week period. But mountain fresh, developed by North Carolina State University a part of the country that knows something about humidity! is different.
Most varieties are pretty fussy about keeping their foliage dry.
If you live in a wet-summer climate -- humid, with late-afternoon thunderstorms all summer long, or simply rainy or cool -- chances are you've had a tough time growing tomatoes.
You'll love this easy-care, heavy-bearing midseason beauty, and you'll really appreciate how vigorous and healthy it remains throughout the growing season. This is useful for anyone planning to store the tomatoes: if you want to can them, sun-dry them, or otherwise turn the crop into delicious eating for later, freeze them, determinate is ideal for you.
9. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 250 Seeds, Park Seeds Whopper CR Improved Hybrid Tomato Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Then they keep right on coming in huge quantities until frost -- none of your smaller, and you will love the rich, greener end-of-season fruits here! Park's whopper has been a taste test favorite for many years, succulent bite you get from every fruit.
Find out what all the fuss is about -- grow the tomato that American gardeners have been in love with for decades! They're meatier so you get even more succulent tomato flavor in every slice! Park's whopper is a great choice for beginning gardeners and seasoned pros alike.
These big, juicy, crack-resistant tomatoes, 4 inches or more across, ripen uniformly even when the weather is overcast! and finish 5 days sooner than the old Whopper. The original whopper was an american classic, and its successor is simply the home gardener's dream tomato: higher yields, a longer season, and better taste!.
10. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Great for parsley, gardening gifts, prepper gear, hydroponics supplies, spinach, emergency preparedness items, aerogarden, or bug out. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds.
In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Our survival pack includes lettuce, squash, peppers, and more. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us.
Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, onions, broccoli, beans, peas, carrots, beets, zucchini, tomatoes, 000 seeds.
Usa - seed bank grown, and packaged in the usa. It makes excellent gifts for moms, dark, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden.