As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Soil Sunrise #ad
Mix for Growing Palm Plants, All Purpose Palm Potting Soil 8 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Size: 8 quarts enough for a big 12-inch pot. 100% natural: no additives or chemicals, ideal for potted palms, starting, repotting, or amending soil. Ingredients: Peat moss, perlite, pumice, and lime.
Uses: for successfully growing many types of palm plants and trees such as Sago Palms, Cat Palms, Majesty Palms, Ponytail Palms, Pygmy Date Palms, Parlor Palms, and Fan Palms. Benefits: drainage, aeration and nutrient retention.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||7th Tribe LLC #ad|
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Soil Mixture for Parlor Palm Plants, 4qt, Specialized Soil Mix,Plant or Re-Pot Your Parlor Palm Plant #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- A great combination of ingredients to encourage health and new growth. Ample size for re-potting parlor palm plant- this quantity of soil is a great size for repotting your plant from a small nursery pot such as the Parlor Palm plant comes in from online stores or your local plant shop.
All natural ingredients- features an all-natural mixture of peat, lime, perlite, and worm castings.
Parlor palm plant soil mix- using a specialized mixture intended for growing Parlor Palm plants allows your plants to not only live but thrive and grow and be happy. 4qt bag of soil mixture for parlor palm plant- Our special mixture of Parlor Palm plant potting soil is the perfect blend for use in planting or re-potting your plant.
3. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Indoors & Outdoors Use, with Natural Food/Fertilizer, Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix Soil, for Cactus Palm Tree Citrus Plant Grown in Gardening Containers #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Nutrient enriched: our cactus mix potting soil includes eight-month's worth of time-released nutrients to act as a natural fertilizer/food for your budding succulents. Cacti and succulents prefer a fairly neutral pH that leans more towards acidity, which is exactly the environment that we provide with our cactus soil mix.
They come in the form of small yellow balls containing the macro-nutrients nitrogen N, phosphorus P, and potassium K. Cacti are a great houseplant, but you can also enjoy that desert look and feel in your backyard or on your patio. We ensure that our succulent soil potting mix has the proper drainage for cacti roots to exist in their optimum condition, without the risk of rotting.
Just fill a container with succulent potting soil, plant your seeds, and get to growing! Indoor or outdoor use: you can use this succulent soil mix in containers kept indoors or outside.
Optimum drainage: succulents by nature can survive on less water, which is why they need well-draining soil to grow as healthily as possible. We've taken steps to ensure this cactus potting mix creates the ideal environment in which any cacti, palm, succulents, or citrus plants can thrive. Ph balanced: we ensure that our cacti soil potting mix comes at the perfect pH level for all cacti and succulents to thrive in. Cactus planting mix: this cactus soil potting mix is formulated to be the perfect growing vessel for all your household cacti and succulents.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 8 qt. 2 Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For indoor and outdoor container plants. Unfed plants. Grows plants Twice as Big vs. For use in containers. More blooms for more color vs. Unfed plants. Feeds up to 6 months.
5. Espoma #ad
Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm, 4 qt, Pack of 1, Succulent, and Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors #adEspoma #ad
- Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container.
Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, Aloe Vera, Burro’s Tails, palm, and citrus including Jade Plants, cactus, Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage. Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt., 2-Pack, Grows beautiful Houseplants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. For use in containers. Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Feeds up to 6 months.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
2qt, Re-Potting Soil for All Types of Indoor House Plants, House Plant and Tropical Plant Potting Soil 2 Quarts, House Plant Re-Potting Soil #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- This special all-natural blend will ensure everything goes just right. 8x10 inch bag- large enough re-potting medium sized plants, or doing several small plants. Worm castings added- worm castings are one of nature's best all-natural plant foods.
Hand blended potting soil- the perfect potting soil for re-potting your house plants and tropical plants. Re-sealable bag for storage and use later. You will be amazed at how incredibly well plants do when exposed to worm castings.
Ingredients: peat, Worm Castings, Perlite, and Lime. Soil for re-potting- let's face it, we are all crazy about our house plant collections! Re-potting is a very important task to ensure your little green babies thrive and live to their fullest potential. Worm castings contain no chemicals and are 100% all-natural. All-natural with no added fertilizers.
8. The Hydroponic City #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor for Garden and Plants | Plant Fertilizer | 12 Quart + THCity Stake #adThe Hydroponic City #ad
- Ocean forest has a light, aerated texture that's perfect for indoor and outdoor plants. Product may arrive in a WHITE bag that was added as an extra layer of protection for shipping.
Ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag. Ocean forest is ph adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
Palm & Citrus, Miracle Gro Garden Soil Cactus #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Only ships to ct, nj, ri, nh, me, vt, ia, il, ky, mo, mi, de, in, ma, NY, pa, oH, WI. Feeds up to 3 months. Builds strong roots. Contains iron and bone meal. Moisture control protects against over or under watering. For in-ground use Only.
10. Miracle-Gro #ad
20 lb, Miracle-Gro Palm Tree Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Produces deep green, faster growing foliage versus unfed plants. Feeds up to 6 weeks. Canopy. 15 feedings in every bag! Based on a 10 ft.
Slow release nitrogen helps prevent overfeeding and burning, when used as directed. Contains added magnesium, Iron and manganese to help prevent fronds from yellowing and curling.