As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedz #ad
Non Hybrid, Non GMO, Certified Organic, APPR. 100, Organic Tomato Seeds, USA, San Marzano Tomato- Heirloom Vegetable Seeds #adSeedz #ad
- Best value - approx. Certified organic seeds - usda organic tomato seeds, garden seeds grown right here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; premium heirloom tomato seeds.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. 100 san marzano paste tomato seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, okra, pea, swiss chard, jalapeno, bunching onions, broccoli, garden peas, Lacinato kale, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, carrots, cherry tomatoes, squash, red cabbage, bell peppers, cayenne pepper, radish, watermelon & more!.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
San Marzano Tomato Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Large plants are disease resistant and produce an abundance of 5-6 ounce fruits. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Under the “how To” section of our website. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, and in many more colors than red, purple, pink, including yellow, black, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, roma, beefsteak, paste, grape, white or even green.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc.
Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Small seed cavities with thick, dense meaty flesh helps this tomato cook quickly into a rich tomato sauce. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of san marzano tomato seed; a famous sauce tomato long cultivated in Italy. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
3. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Organic, Open Pollinated, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Organic San Marzano Short Vine Tomato ~25 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- 70-90 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Organic - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated.
Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Organic san marzano short vine Tomato ~25 Seeds - Solanum lycopersicum.
4. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Red, Seeds of Change S15889 Paste Tomato #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Grows best outside. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic tomato seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Non-gmo & pesticides. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
About us: the seeds of change brand is known for our organic rice and grains, beans, sauces and spices and is proud to offer organic vegetable, herb and flower seeds direct to you. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
5. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 30 Seeds, Park Seed San Marzano Organic Tomato Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover, or bring containers to a frost-free location. The flavor is complex, and you will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy it, because this tomato arises freely on very vigorous plants that continue setting fruit all summer.
95 days from setting out transplants. You will find it a trouble-free pleasure in the garden.
Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past and night temperatures consistently remain above 55 degrees F.
Indeterminate. Set plants 6 inches apart. Savor the taste of real old-fashioned tomato richness, the kind you can smell before you even bite into it! San Marzano Organic captures that bygone flavor and aroma in every large, plump, delicious 4- to 5-ounce plum tomato. Perfect for saucing, this classic italian variety is juicy yet meaty. Pkt is 30 seeds.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Open-Pollinated, 30+ Italian San Marzano Paste Tomato Seeds, Heirloom Non-GMO, Productive, Indeterminate, Delicious #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Cool soils, well above 90f, even just at night, overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Additionally, below about 60-65F, from 70-85F. Soil should be kept consistently warm, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. In-ground germination is not recommended. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Planting Depth: 1/4". Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
7. SWEET YARDS #ad
Organic San Marzano Tomato Seeds – Seed Packet of Over 70 Open Pollinated Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds – Sweet Yards Seed Co. #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Perfect paste tomatoes are full of densely flavored and textured flesh, processing, making them perfect for canning, and cooking into sauces. We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days.
Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Tomatoes in Your Home Vegetable Garden, 1 Pack, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, San Marzano Tomato Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Classic flavor - san marzano tomato is famous as the base for a complex and flavorful tomato sauce. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. It is used extensively in Italian cuisine. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
San marzano plants are prolific and disease resistant. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Amazing tomatoes - 5-6 oz tomatoes have meaty walls and small seed cavities. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
9. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
40+ San Marzano Tomato Seeds- Italian Heirloom Variety- Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Ships from Ohio. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for 2021 season.
10. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'San Marzano' Heirloom | Paste Tomato | 75 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow san marzano” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
In the mood for a delicious italian? Paste varieties like our “San Marzano” make great additions to any home-made pasta dishes. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “San Marzano" Heirloom tomato seeds for planting.
Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Harvest in 80 days. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.