As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 1360 Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, Green #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Perfect for seasoning, drying & Italian cuisine. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Plant & watch them grow in flower pots, indoor gardens, garden beds, terra cotta pots, hanging planters & more.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Certified organic seeds: get back to the roots with organic Italian parsley seeds. Herb garden: hone your green thumb for these organic herb seeds.
Plant them in a self watering planter for efficiency or in an indoor garden. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Flat Leaf Parsley Seed for Planting, Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb parsley Petroselinum crispum; Fun and easy herb with tasty and attractive leaves that add a gourmet touch to dishes as both garnish and flavoring. Minimum of 1 g per packet.
In the “how to” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Fresh parsley will make your food look and taste gourmet.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Leaves may also be dried. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook. Always have fresh parsley on hand -- parsley is an essential ingredient in Italian cooking and dresses up any vegetable or side dishes. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both.
3. Plant Good Seed #ad
Open-Pollinated and from The United States, Italian Flat Leaf Parsley Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Heirloom #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- 75 days. Know the Source. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Know the Source. Biennial. Located in Ojai, California. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Plant good seed. Packet: ~200 seeds 05 gram. Plant Good Seed.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Italian Flat Organic Parsley Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Harvest in 60 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Certified organic seed.
Flat-leaved variety with pronounced flavor. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plant spread is 3". No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Each packet contains 100 seeds. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Plant height is 12".
5. OrOlam #ad
OrOlam Parsley Italian Organic 250 Seeds #adOrOlam #ad
- Seeds are non-gMO and hand packed by Orolam. Organic parsley Italian Non GMO Seeds. Health Benefit. Harvest 75 Days.
6. SEEDRA #ad
Organic, 1.5 g, Italian Dark Green Flat Parsley Seeds #adSEEDRA #ad
- Plant early spring or late summer. Parsley is a biennial that is grown as an annual, because the flavor is best in the first year. Cool season Crop. Ships from Ohio. Heirloom.
7. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Organic Parsley ‘Italian Giant’ Seeds – Over 175 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Quickly regrows after being cut to allow for multiple harvests. Large dark green flavorful leaves make italian giant an easy choice when growing your own parsley.
Open pollinated variety produces delicious flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee 60177A Organic Italian Dark Green Parsley Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Use in salad dressings, poultry, soups and as an ingredient in Pesto. Plant height is 12". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Certified organic seed. Each packet contains 675 seeds. Plant spread is 3". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Harvest in 60 days. Sow outdoors after average last frost date.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Its flavor is much more pronounced than that of the more familiar curled type. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
9. HB Seeds #ad
& Sage Seeds, Potting Soil Discs Non-GMO, Thyme, Plant Markers, Parsley, Peat Pots, Italian Night HERB Indoor Garden Starter KIT, Basil, Growing Guide ebook by HB Seeds, Certified Organic Seeds #adHB Seeds #ad
- The kit includes 4 types of certified organic seeds including basil, and Parsley, 4 plant markers, and 4 peat pots. This kit is the perfect addition or start to your at-home INDOOR garden.
Hb seeds stands with the bees - 1% of our profits are donated to The Bee Conservancy, research, a non-profit working to protect all bees through education, and habitat creation. Our seeds are sourced from across the U. S, thyme, 4 soil discs, Sage, supporting local farms & businesses.
Whether you are gifting it to your neighbors, parents, a company gift swap, it’s a fun gift that offers the experience of starting your very own garden with herbs you can cook with and enjoy. From our packing to our sourcing efforts, we want the Italian Night Seed kit to be the perfect gift for yourself as well as your friends & family. Our kit also includes a e-book planting guide.
10. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Parsley Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Dark Green Italian Parsley 1000 Seeds Non-GMO Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 2.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Plain in appearance but fancy in taste, this celery-leaf variety tastes amazing! Holds flavor better when dried than curly parsleys. Upright “plainleaf” parsley with vigorous growth.
This variety is very hardy and can survive part of colder winters. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. Petroselinum crispum - non-gmo - open-pollinated - 90% Germination Rate with the current lot! Smooth and shiny large wide dark green flat leaves.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.