As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata and Ficus Audrey – Calcium Fortified, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water.
Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety.
2. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Alli, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis.
An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
3. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Potting Soil Mix, Ficus Lyrata, Premium Grade Ingredients, Fir Bark and Biochar Activated Charcoal to Filter Toxins and Boost Immune System Cz Garden Organics 8L #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden. Premium grade fiddle leaf fig Potting Mix - All Natural Organic Potting Mix for planting or repotting.
Premium quality ingredients: coco coir, Pine Bark, Coarse Perlite, Horticulture Grade Coarse Biochar, Fir Bark, and Sand.
Benefits: provides drainage & Aeration, Boosts Fiddle Leaf Fig Immune System, and Filters Toxins. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden fiddle leaf Fig Potting Mix is professionally packaged in a Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
4. EarthPods #ad
Root + Foliar Growth Also Great on Monstera, EarthPods Ficus + Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Premium – Easy Organic Plant Food Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Pothos, Calathea, Dracaena #adEarthPods #ad
- Premium indoor organic fiddle leaf fig tree & color vibrancy for all live fiddle leaf, Dracaena, Weeping, as well as Monstera, stem / leaf development & Climbing Fig Trees, Calathea, Golden Pothos, Colocasia, creeping & ficus fertilizer — stimulates robust root growth, Schefflera leafy houseplants.
Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
Proprietary formula for superior results — fiddle leaf fig & ficus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 5-year supply for a single special fiddle leaf fig plant or use on big collection of Ficus tree species. Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Earthworm Technologies #ad|
5. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Slow-Release Pellets Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves/Branches | Potted Indoor Trees Treatment, by Aquatic Arts #adFiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
- Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input. Slow-release efficiency: indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Long-lasting: add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning. This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency.
16-5-11 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Alli, Ficus Religiosa, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis. An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year.
6. The Grow Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, Ficus Elastica, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, ficus audrey, ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and too much water.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
Provides the proper nutrients to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor Ficus Food | Get Big Leaves and Healthy Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Needs to Grow Big And Strong. Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To the Ficus Family Of House Plants.
Resealable bottle— our liquid fiddle leaf Fig Fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months. Vibrant growth — fertilizing your ficus lyrata Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Green Color. Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Small Amount to Your Water Before Watering.
8. Perfect Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties, Resealable 5oz. Bag #adPerfect Plants #ad
- Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant. Apply and forget. Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together.
Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, and stability; Healthy Roots, glossiness, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk. Slow-release pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period.
9. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Potting Soil, Perfect for Indoor Plants #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Supports increased growth and stronger houseplant health specially formulated with nutrients including IBI-certified Biochar, phosphorus, which increases the retention of nitrogen, and other essential plant nutrients so your plant can grow bigger and stronger.
Protects against over and under watering developed by the fiddle leaf fig plant resource Center, our soil mix provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
Works with many varieties created for ficus lyrata fiddle leaf fig, aroids including monstera, our soil mix is perfect for all ficus, rubber plants, and all other houseplants that enjoy well-draining soil.
Certified sterile and non-toxic each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant that can lurk in other soils. Prevents brown spots, root rot, and dropping leaves created to provide well-draining soil using organic aged bark, coco coir, and perlite to maintain an optimal balance of water and air. Enjoy a resealable bag for easy storage.
10. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Easy to understand directions with normal watering. Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants. Last twice as long as any other competing products. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Alli, and Benghalensis.
Dark green leaves and healthy stems.