As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant, Delectable Fruit #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Produces delicious edible olives which can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil; can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
Very popular and beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produces edible olives. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, table or countertop, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal.
This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings. Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree.
2. The Magnolia Company #ad
The Magnolia Company, Olive Tree, No ship to California #adThe Magnolia Company #ad
- Easy to grow patio tree that grows indoors or out. Prolific fruiting trees that will grow to a maximum of 25' tall. No ship to california. Sorry, due to agriculture restrictions we can not ship to California at this time.
Unique olive tree - Symbol of abundance, peace and friendship. Hardy growers in many climates. Grows to a unique character tree as they age.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
9Greenbox Tree of Peace, 4 Pound Pack of 6, Olive Tree-Olea Europaea #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Also makes an exotic bonsai. Homegrown by 9GreenBox, will come with 6 packs. Hardy in zones 8-11. Easy to Grow.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Olive Trees"Arbequina" Black Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- They can be used as a table olive but are also known for their high oil content, small, making them an ideal fruit for olive oil production. Pictures are accurate of the plants you will receive. Olive trees can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range.
These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in tray pots and are 4-7 inches tall. I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog.
The fruit they produce are highly aromatic, dark brown and very flavorful. Arbequina olive trees are evergreens.
They are also prolific producers and can grow up to 20 pounds of Olives per year when properly maintained. Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. Please take your time and read full product description and recommended growing guidelines under Product Description. The price includes four 4 “arbequina” olive black trees with USPS Shipping.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
10" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Colorado Blue Spruce Tree Real Live Plant, Stunning Foliage #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Blue spruce make the perfect indoor or outdoor decoration for home, office, landscape and garden. Extremely hardy and resistant to pollution; ideal for city and rural settings. This evergreen tree is 26-28" tall in it's 10" plastic nursery pot.
This item does not come decorated; decorations are for display only. Perfectly sized for the windowsill, tabletop, porch, desktop, or patio. Decorate for the holidays and the pot up or plant in USDA hardiness zones 2-8.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
2 Pack, 9GreenBox, Olea europaea, Tree of Peace, Olive Tree #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Also makes an exotic bonsai. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Hardy in zones 8-11. Homegrown by 9GreenBox.
7. Martha's Secrets #ad
AZ, Mission Olive Tree Live Plant Cold Hardy 1-2 Feet Tall Cannot ship TO CA, HI, OR or WA PER YOUR STATE LAWS, AK #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- Zones 7-10 Cold hardy self Pollinating Olive Tree. Ships in it's growing container with planting instructions. Cannot ship to ca, la, hi, az, ak, or or wa per your STATE LAWS. Makes a great container plant for inside or out if you live above zone 7.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward.
This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.
Live 3 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, bush-like frame, in gardens, next to patios and pools, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
9. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
ARBEQUINA OLIVE TREE, 2 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Can be grown inside in containers. Cold hardy olive tree. Heavy producer of olives that are delicious. Bares Early. Usda hardiness Zone: 7-11.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Arbequina Olive Tree, Olea Europaea, 6 Inch Pot, Grow Your Own Olives Indoors, Beautiful Live Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Arbequinas are popular because of their flavor, but they also have a high concentration of healthy, antioxidant-rich oils. A self-fruiting olive prized for its dark brown fruit with highly aromatic oil content and attractive, it produces abundantly in hot dry climates, and has shown increased hardiness over other varieties, silvery green foliage.
Grown indoors, they'll keep their leaves throughout the winter. You can get up to 20 pounds of olives each year to enjoy in your salads and add to your favorite recipes.
Olives hang well on the tree and ripen at different intervals. Bring a taste of the mediterranean to your home. Drought-tolerant and pest-resistant. Makes a beautiful specimen shrub or small tree.
Even better? Arbequinas grow indoors year-round. This variety is revered as both a table olive – for its mild, buttery and lightly fruity flavor – as well as an oil olive for its high oil concentration. They're seldom bothered by pests and will grow organically, no matter where you live. Arbequinas are self-pollinating, so you only need one to produce fruit, though extra trees mean an even bigger bounty. And more is more when it comes to bushels of fruit and beauty.