As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Living Whole Foods #ad
10 Plant Growing Trays No Drain Holes, Perfect Garden Seed Starter Grow Trays: for Seedlings, Growing Microgreens, Wheatgrass & More, Soil or Hydroponic, Indoor Gardening, 20" x 10" #adLiving Whole Foods #ad
- Perfect for use as a drip tray, hydroponic growing and seed starting. Quantity 10 - durable Plastic - NO Drain Holes. Accomodates 20" x 10" sure to Grow Hydroponic Grow Pads and Micro-Mats Perfectly.
Approx: 21" by 11" top measurement. Reusable - great for Greenhouse, wheatgrass, Seedlings, microgreens and more.20" by 10" bottom of tray - See product description below for precise measurments.
2. National Garden Wholesale #ad
10" x 20", Super Sprouter Quad Thick Propagation Tray #adNational Garden Wholesale #ad
- They are four times the thickness Or Regular 10 X 20 Trays. No need to use multiple trays to gain Strength When One Quad Thick Tray Will Do The Trick.
These reusable trays are built tough for long lasting Durability! They Are Injection Molded, Where Most 10 X 20 Trays Are Vacuum Formed. No assembly Required.
3. Starting Gardens #ad
Nursery 10x20 Web Flat, Qty. 10, Seed Germination Trays #adStarting Gardens #ad
- Used in automated and Manual Systems. Used for seed Tray Inserts, Dome Lids. Open sides and bottom For Drainage and Air Circulation. Made in the USA. Standard 10x20 Web Tray.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Seedling Starter Trays, Plus 5 Plant Labels, 144 Cells: 24 Trays; 6-Cells Per Tray, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ideal cell size to transmit room temperatures for optimal root growth. Includes five plastic plant labels! 5" long. Each cell measures 1.
5" square by 2. 25" deep. Equivalent to two 10x20 "flats". Top quality, Hand-Pack by 9GreenBox. Drain holes at bottom of each cell. 144 cells, will ship as 24, 6-celled trays.
5. Coconut Oasis #ad
6-Cell Trays, 1440 Cells Seedling Starter Trays for Seed Germination +10 Plant Labels 240 #adCoconut Oasis #ad
- Includes 10 plastic plant labels! 5" long. Each cell measures 1. 5" square by 2. 25" deep. Ideal cell size to transmit room temperatures for optimal root growth. Twenty 10"x20" 'flats', contains 1440 cells, will ship as 'half flats' for best shipping cost. Drain holes at bottom of each cell.
|Brand||Coconut Oasis #ad|
6. UTYLNE #ad
Seed Starter Kit with 120 Peat Pots for Seedlings Seed Starter Tray Plastic Growing Trays 30 Plant Labels Outdoor or Indoor Herb Garden Nursery… #adUTYLNE #ad
- Complete seed starter kit – this seed starter pods comes with everything you’ll need to grow many plants including peat pots, plant Labels, plastic growing trays, gardening dibbers and mark pen. High quality material – our peat pods are made of environmental friendly material, making your indoor decorative plants process become easy and convenient, biodegradable and organic, which is 100% natural, you can create your a beutiful garden indoor by using these peat pots.
Our seed germination containers will provide an ideal environment for seeds sprouting. Biodegradable- seed starter trays are made Mainly of Paper and Peat Moss, They are Eco-Friendly, Easily Degradable and Completely Recycled.
Improve gardening skill & fun – our seed stater kits are a great way to get kids involved in growing herbs, or simply help you feel pride in creating something truly beautiful, help get you outside to enjoy the weather, natural and unique.4 drain holes at bottom – there are 4 drain holes at the bottom of each peat pot which will slowly drain water, allowing the roots to breathe and promoting plant growth.
7. Patioer #ad
Vegetables with 30 Pcs Plant Labels, Patioer 60 Pack 3.15” Peat Pots for Seedlings Plant Seed Starter Pots Seedling Trays Kit Round Nursery Pots for Seedlings & Herb, Flowers #adPatioer #ad
- Quantity & size60 pack pots, perfect size for starting flowers, each is 3. 15 inch X3. 15 inch, vegetable seedlings and other plant seeds; 30 Pcs Labels 3.
9 inch x 2. 3 inch. Avoid damage to plant rootsthe peat pots can be directly planted into the soil to reduce the damage to the seedlings and improve the survival rate of the seedlings. Applicationsperfect for seedlings, cuttings, especially tender rooted vegetable seedlings, or transplanting.
Dissolvable eco-friendly materials100% natural and biodegradable pots come along with faster water absorption and retention, they absorb, hold up to extended watering time. You can cultivate seedlings of flowers, vegetables and fruits you like. Plant labelscomes with 30 plant labels to mark the seeds in your peat pots.
8. Aifusi #ad
72 Cell Seedling Trays Gardening Germination Plastic Tray Nursery Pots Mini Propagator Plant Grow Kit Plug Tray Starting Trays for Seedling Germination, 10 Pack Seed Starter Kit #adAifusi #ad
- These plant seed starter trays is suitable for growing plantlets, starting succulents. 10 pack seedling tray72 cells per tray；with a 1. 8-inch diameter, these seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing seed starter tray are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. If you use it indoors instead of exposing it outdoors, it will last longer for several years.
With these seed germination tray, you can finally start working towards your dream garden! The right way! Durable and hard to get deformed.
It ’s okay if you want to grow vegetables, you had better put these items in a flat watering tray not included, but to avoid them dry out fast, like starting seeds, bottom watering. If these seed germination tray fail to meet your expectations, don't hesitate to contact us and benefit from our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee policy! Thick plastic material, reuseable and longer lasting than degradable seedling trays.
|Warranty||30-day full replacement warranty.|
9. MIXC #ad
MIXC 25PCS Seed Starter Tray Seedling Growing Trays Peat Pots 100% Eco-Friendly Plant Germination Grow Kit , 1.3 inch Square 150 Cells with 10 Nursery Grow Bags 10 Plant Labels #adMIXC #ad
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if any issues with our Seed Starter Tray, you can return the product and get a refund within 30 days after delivery. Try these growing bags you will love them. The cultivation tray is the right thickness so that it will decompose naturally once planted in your plant bed or large pot.
These organic seed starter trays are manufactured eco-friendly and will not contaminate your planting soil.
Each seed cell or seed starter kit is just the right size for starting broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, herbs or flowers - outdoors, in the classroom or on your windowsill. They are light weight, biodegarable and easy to storage.
These seedling pots come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors. You will get 25pcs organic cell trays, 10pcs plant garden labels, 10pcs nursery growing bags. Roots can easily pass through the seedling tray so you don't need to take the plants out of the cell tray when transplanting. Just remember that your satisfaction is our first priority.
10. Blawicat #ad
Seed Sprouter Tray Seed Germination Tray BPA Free Nursery Tray for Seedling Planting Suit for Garden Home Office 5pcs with lid #adBlawicat #ad
- Convenient design: convenient to take out inner mesh tray, facilitate seed germination. Including 5 pcs planting plate; 5 pcs water-containing plate, 5 PCS covers and 5 PCS planting papers, enough for your daily use.
Easy to use: great for beginners. Follow the instructions, you can sprout beans easily. Value package: size about 31*24. 5*11cm/12. 2*9. 6*4. 3”. The kit also contains germinating paper.
Healthy & eco-friendly material: made of solid food grade plastic material which is BPA free, durable, odorless and durable to use. Sprouting without soil or chemical additives. Enjoy healthy sprouts for salads, non-toxic, safe, sandwiches and soups.
Densely small hole, take root easily, Inside mesh tray provides excellent breathability, high budding rate. Enjoy nutritious green food at home! wide use: this seedling tray can sprout multiple types of small seeds, mung, peanut, peas, such as beans, vanilla, alfalfa, radish, perilla, okra, wheat grass seed, Chinese cabbage and so on.