As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Resists Compaction, 50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, 70% Coconut Coir, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens.
Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
2. horsemen #ad
Mother Earth Mixed Coco Coir Plus Perlite Potting Soil Compaction Resisted Cocoa Growing Medium High Aeration and Drainage Coco Coir Blend Soil, Bundled with Garden Gloves, 50 Liters #adhorsemen #ad
- Perfect growing environment with its unsurpassed texture, porosity and high cation-exchange capacity, Mother Earth Coco + Perlite creates the perfect growing environment. Optimized ratio mother earth coco + perlite incorporates 70% of the finest cocoa pith and fiber blend as well as 30% perlite for better aeration and drainage.
Bundled with garden gloves come with one pair of yellow Pearson's gloves. Why coconut coir coconut coir is great for hydroponics systems and container gardening because it’s a renewable resource and has a more neutral pH, making managing the nutrients in hydroponics systems easier.
Coconut coir is made from the fiber of coconut husks and is an alternative to peat-based media.
Keep hands clean and add the protection of your nails when doing garden and yard work. You definitely will see the differences after using it. Increased aeration and more drainage allow gardeners to more aggressively feed without worrying about over-watering. Aeration & drainage mother earth coco + perlite mix is a plant growth media that is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing media.
3. Mother Earth Products #ad
100% Coconut Coir Fibers, MOTHER EARTH Coco Bale 5 kg #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Washed for a low salt content. Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity.
Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth. High porosity and drainage abilities. Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And Perlite Indoor Outdoor Garden Soil Blend, 2QT, Premium Organic Potting Soil Mix, Worm Castings, Nutrient Rich Coco Coir #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Give your plants the proper amounts of drainage and aeration for healthy growth and prevent root rot from overwatering by replacing store bought soil.
This soil blend is an ideal media for optimum plant growth, and promotes fast germination. 2qt sized bag is the optimal amount of soil for small to medium sized plants. Premium pre-mixed potting soil blend - made of premium quality organic coco coir, is nutrient rich, worm castings, and perlite.
Great for house plants, vegetables, cacti, succulents and other plants needing a quality growth environment with fast drainage. Prevent root rot by replacing low quality store bought soil: Store bought plants commonly come in poor draining low quality soil.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
Covers 4 cu. ft., Large and Coarse, Mother Earth Perlite #3, Average Size 1/2 inch, Neutral pH, For Hydroponic Use #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Potting Mix Peat and Perlite, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth. A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, lasts longers, won't compact, soilless, and generates strong roots.
Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, free of dust, foreign objects, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet. Blended with container gardening in mind. Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor.
7. FoxFarm #ad
Brown/A, 2 Cubic Feet, FoxFarm FX14100 Coco Loco Potting Mix #adFoxFarm #ad
- Coco loco potting mix has the ability to hold more than its weight in water while still draining well. The coir in coco loco behaves like little sponges offering nutrients and water as needed by the plants.
Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting mold and root rot, as well as leaving insects less likely to bother your potted plants.
8. Mother Earth Products #ad
Clear, 1.5 CuFt, Mother Earth Products Coco/Peat Blend #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth coco peat is a rich blend of natural ingredients designed to create a desirable plant growth media for those looking for an alternative to traditional bark-based growing medias.
Blended specifically to balance water holding and air filled capacity, this growing media is ideal for fast growing annuals. Comprised of coco fiber, pumice and 15 other ingredients, perlite, peat moss, this blend will allow growers more frequent feedings and a high degree of control.
Eady to use out of the bag, peat moss, Mother Earth Coco Peat is contains only the highest quality coco fiber, guanos, castings, perlite/pumice, and meals. Mother earth coco peat is ph adjusted to ensure that growers are receiving the same quality and consistency that they have come to expect from all Mother Earth Products.
9. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coco 50 Liter 1.5 cu ft #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth coco will promote strong root growth, populate microbial activity, discourage disease and insect outbreak and release nutrients evenly. For an optimal hydroponic media, combine Mother Earth coco with Mother Earth hydroton or perlite for increased production.
It contains the highest quality mix of coco pith and coco fiber. Mother earth coco substrate is 100% natural. This is uncharged inert Media. Rhp certified for quality, Mother Earth coco is pre-buffered and pH adjusted to neutral a 6. 3-6. 8.
10. Mother Earth Products #ad
All Purpose Potting Soil For All Plants, Vegetables And Tomatoes, 2 Cu. Ft., Flowers, Mother Earth Terracraft Potting Soil #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Start feeding 2 or 3 weeks after planting. Moderate aeration provides moisture retention. Creates a desirable environment for plants of all types.
Good for all plants including flowers, tomatoes and vegetables. Good for many types of growing environments including indoor, outdoor, containerized or in raised beds.