As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 300 Marsh Marigold Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
2. Everwilde Farms #ad
100 Tall Swamp Marigold Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
3. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 60pcs Caltha palustris Marsh Marigold Flower Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- 60pcs caltha palustris Marsh Marigold flower seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:60 .
4. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Marsh Mallow Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This perennial herb grows in usdz zones 3 - 9 and reaches a height of 48 inches tall with white blooms. Every herb garden needs to have this versatile perennial! It is highly regarded as a beneficial medicinal herb and has been widely used for the last 2000 years in both foods and in medicines.
Some gardeners recommend a fall planting so that the cold temperatures aid in the germination of the Marshmallow herb seeds. Marshmallow herb plants prefer moist soils.
After that cold treatment, place the herb seeds in moistened peat moss, sow the herb seeds in small pots. It is easy to grow from Marsh Mallow herb seed, and it also makes a lovely flowering display. The roots can be harvested in the fall for drying.
Once established, the Marsh Mallow plant is known to self-seed but not in an aggressive way. Sowing rate: 5 - 6 seeds per plant. If starting the marshmallow seeds indoors, and place the peat moss/seed mixture in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 weeks. It is native to europe but can be found growing in many places around the world. It is similar in taste to a parsnip. The marshmallow root is yellow-white and sweet.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
23 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Nasturtium, Hummingbird and Butterfly Wild Flower Seeds Collection, and Forget Me Not, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- With over 80, 000 seeds, this mix attracts pollinators that are essential to the health and longevity of your wildflower patch. As part of our national Wildflower Seed line, this specialty blend is designed for planting across North America. A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix.
Four o' clock-marvel mirabilis jalapa, zinnia zinnia elegans, poppy papaver rhoeas, lemon mint monarda citriodora, Marigold Tagetes minuta, Jasmine Nicotiana alata, Nasturtium Tropaeolum majus, Maltese Cross Silene chalcedonica, Penstemon Penstemon cobaea, Catchfly Silene laciniate, sage salvia verbenaca, & Treemallow Malva arborea.
We back all of our products with personalized, non-GMO, special Mother's Day Garden gifts, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, US based customer service. This lavish selection of 23 annual and perennial wildflower seeds attracts hummingbirds, honeybees, bumblebees, butterflies, ladybugs, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of enjoyment.
Lovingly packaged in a beautiful, and guaranteed to grow. And. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed asclepias tuberosa, foxglove digitalis purpurea, Bird's Eye Gilia tricolor, Snapdragon Linaria maroccana, Toadflax Linaria vulgaris, Chinese Forget Me Not Myosotis sylvatica, Aster Aster patens, Columbine Aquilegia coerulea, cosmos Cosmos bipinnatus, larkspur delphinium bakeri, Alyssum Lobularia maritima .
6. NatureZ Edge #ad
Sparky French, Petite French, and More, Dainty Marietta, Marigold Seeds for Planting Outdoors, NatureZ Edge Marigold Seeds Mix, Over 5600 Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- They grow 6-18 inches and prefer full sun exposure. Marigolds can naturally deter mosquitos just like citronella. This is 18 grams over 5600 seeds! avoid bugs that eat your garden: Marigolds are the perfect companion for your vegetables because they deter those bugs.
Annual seeds: these seeds are a annual mix but in many zones will return due to dropped seeds. Includes a blend of dainty Marietta French, Petite French, and Sparky French.
Hand packaged by a veteran owned small Business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. Get more for your money: this is a beautiful mix of 3 types of marigold flower seeds. Heat and drought tolerant. Makes the perfect gift- with 3 different varieties of flowers, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends.
7. Seeds2Go #ad
French Marigold Sparky Mix Seeds, Over 5,000 Seeds by Seeds2Go #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Great companion plant for vegetable gardens! Prefers full sun exposure. Annual; grows 6-18 Inches. Mixed colors - Yellow/Orange/Red.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Marigold Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Marigolds are not fussy and will tolerate most conditions. Tagetes patula mix is our most popular marigold mix sure to grow across the country as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Use starter soil and gently press the seed into the soil and lightly cover. These dwarf plants are perfect for edging the front of the sunny flower garden or for baskets and containers.
However, well-drained soil and plenty of sunshine, but not wet. This marigold seed mix is a surefire way to add an easy to grow dwarf marigold to your flower garden, container, or raised bed. This seed mix produces small, compact plants with flowers in shades of orange and yellow.
Enjoy sunny blooms all summer long by starting Marigold seeds in the early spring. Removed fading petals to ensure an even longer blooming period. Low growing marigolds are quick to bloom and quick to attract pollinators during the entire flowering season; however, they do not attract deer! These heirloom, these plants will thrive.
When seedlings are big enough to handle and after acclimatizing the seedlings to outdoor conditions, transplant outdoors after frost danger has passed. Generous amounts of organic compost or well-aged manure mixed into the garden prior to planting will greatly improve the health of flowers — Keep the soil moist, with rich, non-gmo seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun. Sow 2 to 3 seeds per plant or 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet.
9. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Large Tagetes Patula Flowers in Your Home Vegetable Garden, French Sparky Marigold Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Garden favorite - french sparky is ideal for planting outdoors in your borders and beds with 12" tall bushy, bees, compact plants.
Colorful flowers are attractive to butterflies, and other beneficial insects. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Showy colors - grow your own french marigolds with 2-3" double blooms in fiery colors of gold, yellow, orange, and red. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
10. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Over 10,000 Seeds, Bulk 1 Ounce Packet, African Marigold Seeds Crackerjack Mix, Huge Orange and Yellow Blooms #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Heirloom variety with large and fragrant blooms will bring beautiful color and beneficial insects to your garden! Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 10, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 125 square feet.