As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Lobelia White Lady, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow white lady alone or combine it with other Lobelia varieties for a beautiful scene of color. Lobelia makes a nice ground cover with a mounding, compact growth habit. Space the plants 6 inches apart. Lobelia is usually resistant to deer.
For areas with a long growing season, the seed can be started directly outdoors in a prepared seedbed after danger of frost as passed. Transplant outdoors after danger of frost has passed. With a temperature of 72F, germination is usually within 21 days.
Lobelia is a low growing 4 - 5 inch tall annual plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 9. This variety, white lady, has brilliant small white flowers that bloom from summer through fall.
Start the seeds indoors 8 – 10 weeks before the end of frost season. Lobelia erinus is a popular annual that is colorful and versatile. Keep the seed moist continuously. Press the seed into the soil and do not cover it. Masses of blooms cover the green foliage. Lobelia is also perfect for edging borders, rock gardens, hanging baskets and window boxes. Grow in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil.
2. zellajake #ad
Rare Flower Plant Seeds 1000+ Lobelia Seeds, White Lady #adzellajake #ad
- A dazzling display of glistening white a few blue-tinged flowers may appear. Bush variety. Compact plants covered with tiny flowers throughout the summer, usually grown as edging for beds and borders, often with Alyssum. Height 10cm 4".
3. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ White Trailing Lobelia Regatta Perennial Flower Seeds/Great for Hanging Baskets #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Full sun / partial shade. This year's fresh seeds. 18 inches trailing / great for pots or hanging baskets. Easy to grow Zones 3-11 Perennial. Fast growing and Long flowering / Hardy.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Lobelia Cascade Blend Lobelia pendula Twin Pack of 5,000 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Cascade mixture not only looks great in hanging pots, but these plants can also be used in pots & containers, on patios and in raised flower beds. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Lobelia is a popular trailing plant that is perfect for hanging baskets and is widely used as a bedding plant as well. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Cascade mixture will produce lovely blooms in shades of blue, purple, lilac, red & white.
Quality lobelia seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Cascade mixture is categorized as an annual flowering plant. The plants grow to a mature height of about 6 to 10 inches tall, and spread roughly 10 to 12 inches long. Lobelia also makes an excellent addition to many rock gardens as well. Annuals such as this will grow quickly from seeds, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost. All lobelia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
5. AeroGarden #ad
Indoor Garden with LED Grow Light, White Stainless, AeroGarden Harvest Elite #adAeroGarden #ad
- Easy to use - digital display control panel includes vacation mode to keep your hydroponics growing system thriving when you're out of town and advanced garden settings for optimized growth.
In-home garden system - grow fresh herbs & veggies all year round in this indoor herb garden. Led lights - high-performance, full spectrum 20-watt LED high efficiency grow lighting system in your herb garden is tuned to the specific needs of plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
Plant to plate - up to 6 plants grow at a time, up to 12“ tall with this indoor garden.
Always fresh, always local, always in season. Includes gourmet herb seed kit 6-pod - genovese basil, Dill, thai Basil and Mint & nurtured by all-natural, Thyme, Curly Parsley, chemical-free Miracle-Gro Plant Food enough for a full season of growth. Grows in water - no soil, no mess, made simple.
|Warranty||1-year (365 days)|
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Carpet Lobelia Plant Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Masses of blue blooms cover the green foliage. Lobelia makes a nice ground cover with a compact, trailing growth habit. Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet to use as a groundcover plant.
Lobelia blue carpet can grow in hanging baskets, containers, or work as a low growing ground cover. Blue lobelia erinus in an annual flowering plant which will grow in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Lobelia is also perfect for edging borders, rock gardens, hanging baskets and window boxes.
7. Seedville #ad
200 Blue Purple CRYSTAL PALACE LOBELIA Erinus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Non-gmo seeds with no filler content. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance. Vivid blue, purple and lavender blooms grow to about 6 inches tall. Hardy, cascading flower looks gorgeous in pots and containers. Also fantastic as borders, along creeks and ponds and as ground cover.
8. Seedville #ad
200 Electric Blue LOBELIA MONSOON Lobelia Erinus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- . Light requirements: sun - part shade. Monsoon has the most intensely blue flowers I have ever seen! Lobelia is great for borders, containers, or hanging baskets.
Hardiness zone: Annual. Plant height: 12 inches trailing. Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Soil / water: Average - Moist. Bloom time: Mid Summer.
9. Willard & May #ad
Tall Phlox Mix Value Bag-6 Roots/Plant Starts #adWillard & May #ad
- One of the most loved and known of the summer-blooming flower, the tall garden phlox is a staple in many perennial gardens. Six roots, peppermint twist white/pink, with a mix of blue boy tall phlox blue, David Tall Phlox White, Star Fire Tall Pink.
A second re-blooming can often be experienced in fall if deadheading is performed.
10. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Lobelia Rosamond #adOutsidepride #ad
- Transplant outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Grow this lobelia as an annual in usdA zones 3 - 9. They bloom from summer through fall and are showy and dependable! Grow Rosamond alone or combine it with other Lobelia varieties for a beautiful scene of color.
Press the seed into the soil and do not cover it. Masses of blooms cover the green foliage. Sowing rate: approximately 5000 lobelia seeds covers 100 square feet or 12 seeds per plant.
Lobelia is also perfect for edging borders, hanging baskets and window boxes. Keep the seed moist continuously. Lobelia is usually resistant to deer. With a temperature of 72F, germination is usually within 21 days.
These low growing plants only reach 4 - 5 inches in height. Space the plants 6 inches apart. Grow in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. For areas with a long growing season, the seed can be started directly outdoors in a prepared seedbed after danger of frost as passed. Lobelia makes a nice ground cover with a compact, rock gardens, trailing growth habit. Lobelia erinus is a popular annual that is colorful and versatile.