As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LANDEN #ad
Paludarium,Vivariums, LANDEN Black Lava Stones for Aquascaping Terrariums, Reptile and Amphibian Enclosures15.5lbs,3-10inch #adLANDEN #ad
- It can be used alone or combined to create landscapes such as caves, and mountains. It remains in its original state, a rough surface and a porous texture. It also promotes the activity of oxygen ions in the water, so it does not affect the composition of the aquarium and increase the hardness of the water, which helps the metabolism of plants and animals in the aquarium.
Diverse types of landscapingblack lava rock is an essential aquascaping stone that's often used in all types of aquarium setups. In addition to direct use, it can also be crushed and used as a bottom, cliffs, which facilitates the growth of plant roots.
Porous structure for bacteria cultivation and water purificationthe porous texture of lava rock creates a good habitat for the survival and development of beneficial bacteria such as nitrifying bacteria, making the aquarium environment healthier.
Moss-covered rocks can form a forest scene. It has a very dark color, it is possible to create large structures with it. Simple aquatic plants find root footholds on stones easily and self-attach rather quickly. Due to its comparably low weight, except for being hand-picked and cleaned. The rough surface also has a filtering function that absorbs harmful bacteria, debris, feces and harmful heavy metal ions, keeping the water in the tank clean. Stable nature and activated waterlava stone is stable in nature, and it helps to stabilize the PH value and mineral content.
2. GASPRO #ad
1-3 Inch Large Lava Rock for Natural Gas and Propane Fire Pits/Fireplace, GASPRO 10 Pound Lava Rocks, Natural Black Lava Rocks #adGASPRO #ad
- Functional applications fire pit rocks also can be used as mulch for your garden, shrubs, providing a beautiful and pristine feel. Plus, it also can be a protective layer for the burner and help keep your fire pit running for a long time.
Add texture and a color accent to your fireplace, black lava rock will be a charming accent for your interior. Natural lava rocks it's formed naturally after an eruption of a volcano, which made them extremely heat resistant and highly durable.
Dual function it can effectively hide unsightly pipes and tubes and greatly improved the appearance of your firepit. No elements are added to provide you with a safe and long-lasting using experience.
Fireplace decoration provide a nice warm fire glow in a wonderful night. Therefore, you hardly ever need to clean the fire pit. Easy maintenance a perfect substitute for logs, or smoke, soot, fireplace rocks do not emit ash, nor do they degrade. Widely used around trees, plants, and flower beds to prevent soil caking or soil erosion.
|Part Number||R fire glass Blue-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase.|
3. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Perfect for Fire Pits, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds, Black 3-5 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Fireplaces #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.
Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together.
Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses. No color additives or chemicals. If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit. When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times.
4. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 14452 Volcanic Lava Rock, 2 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Bright red lava rock. Volcanic lava rock. This product weighs 2 quarts. A great decorative moisture retainer for potted or beeded plants. This product weighs 2 quarts.
5. American Fireglass #ad
1/4" to 1/2" Thick x 10 lb, All-Natural, Black, Porous, American Fireglass LAVA-S-10 American Fire Glass Small Sized Lava Rock #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
6. Bonsai Outlet #ad
Premium Sifted Bonsai and Cactus Soil Aggregate Used for Top Dressing, Tinyroots Black Lava Rock for Plants, No Dyes and No Chemicals, 1/8 to 1/4 Inch Particle Size, 2.25 Quarts #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- Ready to use: these professional-grade black lava rocks for plants are sifted to a uniform size and the plant gravel is dust-free. Also can be used as a top-dressing for your bonsai, succulents, or cacti. All natural red lava rocks for plants: no artificial coloring, garden soil, fire pits, No dyes, No chemicals.
Not only can you use these rocks as a top dressing, but they can also be used in aquariums, and ashtrays.
Ensure proper drainage: crushed black lava stones adds a layer of porous rock that helps in maintaining moisture for your bonsai tree, succulents, or houseplants by allowing for excellent and appropriate drainage.
Use only the portion of the succulent and and crushed lava rock that you require at the current moment and no need to worry about storage. Locally sourced: comes in a resealable bag & manufactured in the USA. Versatile lava rock for bonsai: for those of you who are looking to mix your own soil mix, grit, surface, the Tinyroots red lava can be used with pine bark fines, and even dirt.
7. Venetian Princess #ad
Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Black Lava Rock #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces.
8. Ausluru #ad
Ausluru 11lbs Natural Lava Rocks Fire Stone Granules, Black, Garden Decorative Landscaping, Plants Cultivation and Aquariums, Volcanic Fire Pit Lava Rocks Ideal for Fireplaces Fire Pits #adAusluru #ad
- Please keep the rocks dry if used to fire pits and fireplaces. It is light in weight when you receive the lava rocks cause it is fully dry. Multiple functionsvolcanic fire pit lava rocks are great for fire places, aquariums, fire pits and provide even distribution of heat and flame.
It is shipped in a 11 pound quantity. Also suitable for garden landscaping decoration, potted plants, water gardens and ponds etc. Lava rocks are also great in soil to retain moisture for plants.
Please rinse lava rocks 3-4 times before put in fish tank, but do not rub violently. They are extremely heat resistant and highly durable. Fully dry deliverythe color of lava stone is different under dry and wet conditions.
Great for plants and aquariumsthe special porous structure can absorb impurities in the fish tank. Natural lava rocks ausluru lava rock is 100% natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly. No fillers or colors added. Color available in Black or Red Colors. Size and weight ausluru lava rocks vary in size from 1/2” to 1 inch. The color of this lava rock is natural and non-fading, it may include a variety of different shades of Red.
9. Rock Garden #ad
Rock Garden Natural Green Plant with Red Lava Rock Base, 6" #adRock Garden #ad
- Full floral clusters; Comes assorted green tone colors and design. Red lava volcanic rock base formed from magma erupted from a volcano, heavy enough to keep the plant from floating.
Adds interest and natural beauty to your aquarium. Great place for fish to hide and reduce stress. Safe for both saltwater and freshwater aquariums and terrariums.
10. TOYPOPOR #ad
TOYPOPOR Black Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti Succulents Plants No Dyes or Chemicals 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2.2LB Top Dressing #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Toypopor lava rock soil additive can be mixed with ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create soil specific to your needs. Helps to maintain moisture, aerate soil, prevent erosion, and improve drainage.
Ideal drainage -- the porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil to allow your newly potted, acid-loving plants to cultivate and flourish. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants like orchids, succulents, cacti, and bonsai trees ensures proper drainage while maintaining moisture.
Easy to maintain -- focus on the most satisfying part of maintaining a plant.
Customizable mix -- lava rock is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai. Useful and size: the black lava rock is 2. 2lb. Multi-use -- the temperature tolerance and quality of toyPOPOR lava rocks make it useful for filling aquariums, garden soil amendment, ashtrays, fire media, fire pits, in addition to top dressing for plants. Volcanic rock great as a ground cover or for garden paths and planter beds.