As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Orchid Gallery #ad
Lovely maudiae Type paph, ladyslipper Orchid Blooming Size #adThe Orchid Gallery #ad
- Good beginner orchid. Beautiful mottled leaves. Free shipping. Free growing instructions. Not in bud at this time.
2. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 100 Lady Slipper Orchid Plant Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:100100 lady slipper Orchid plant Seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Lady Slippẹr Orchịd 40Pcs Sẹẹds Purple Violet Rareseeds for Plantịng #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Rạre Variety. Satisfactịon guarantẹẹd, your items have been kept in precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
If you are not satisfied with the package, very well packaged, please notify us and we would resolve it for you. Perfect for gardẹn lovers. Orchịd sẹẹds For Plantịng.
4. Orchid Insanity #ad
NOT in Bud/Bloom When Shipped, Easy and Hardy Slipper Orchid, Orchid Insanity, Paphiopedilum Lady Slipper Orchid red Complex/Bulldog Hybrid #adOrchid Insanity #ad
- Easy to grow and bloom although please note that orchids grow much more slowly than other plants. Derived from the finest breeding program and genetics. Photos are represenTATIVE of plants being offered.
Please note: plants are NOT in-bud/bloom when shipped. Important note: these plants are not in bud/bloom when shipped. Flowers can last months in bloom. Each plant and flower is unique unlike most orchids which are clones! Paphiopedilum lady slipper orchids do not rebloom from previously bloomed growths.
Lady slipper orchids are among the most desirable orchids on earth, coveted by high-end collectors.
Please look at all the pictures in this listing so you know the condition/size of plant you'll be getting. They may appear delicate, but these orchids are very hardy! pLEASE NOTE: Some of these plants will have bloomed previously but all will have new shoots/growths that can bloom at the next blooming cycle, which may be 6 - 9 months away.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
Nepenthes, 6" Hanging Basket, Exotic, Asian Pitcher Plant, Carnivorous #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant. A rare, exotic house plant. Makes a great gift. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers. Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light.
6. DATANG QIANYI #ad
After Dark Black PearlBlack Orchid | Easy to Grow Live Orchid Seedlings| Indoor Topical Life | Orchid Plant Lover Gifts | No in Bloom When Shipped #adDATANG QIANYI #ad
- This is 3. 5 inch pot size catasetum orchid plant. Very sought-after for its deep black colouring, the stem can carry up to fifteen flowers. This is a catasetum orchid and it tend to loose leaf during the winter and turn into a bulb form.
Please check below the image 6 and approximate size of the actual plant that will be delivered to you. Please note these are shipped in plastic pots and not decorative containers.
It will be more or less the size shown below. Watering should be very minimal during the bulb form dormant phase because plant is in winter hibernation stage. It will be delivered to you without flowers and Leaves.
If you have any questions, happy, please feel free to contact us, we will reply within 24 H. You can be sure you'll receive an alive, healthy, collectible plant. In light of current circumstances we CAN NOT 100% GUARANTEE this plant may have will arrive intact. But covid-19 and other logistical challenges faced by postal carriers continue to delay packages from time to time.
7. Alone Moon #ad
Very Easy to Grow,Fragrant Blooms, Dendrobium Orchid, Cattleya Orchid,The Easiest Orchid on Earth, NOT in Bloom When Shipped Cyc.Green Elf, Live Plant Orchid Insanity #adAlone Moon #ad
- Water and fertilize copiously during active growth, as it grows very fast and needs lots of resources; don't let the potting mix dry out completely. The growth habit is a bit unusual; they are sympodial orchids with very large, and with a spray of large, thick pseudobulbs covered in a layer of papery, light-brown bracts, veined leaves mostly near the top of the pseudobulb.
When repotting, or just as it comes out of the dry rest and new roots are beginning, which should be done every time it enters a dry rest, I suggest using a potting mix of either sphagnum moss or fine fir bark. Cycnoches orchids are relatives of catasetum that often have very dramatic flowers.
After flowering, will cause the plant to rot and die. During the dormant period in winter, to give sufficient water and fertilizer, the plant material should not be too wet, new shoots growth stage, the leaves will fall off, at this time to control the water, in the spring will grow new shoots, the bulb will be more robust.
Then when the leaves fall after blooming it might bloom multiple times before this happens, stop watering until growth has resumed. Temperature & humidity--humidity should be 50-70%. These plants grow best with intermediate to warm temperatures, 70-80°F 21-27C during the day and 10-15°F 6-8C cooler at night. Many orchidists repot these orchids during the dry rest, they drop their leaves and require a dry rest until they begin growing again and new roots are an inch or two long; watering during the dry season, except the bare minimum required to keep the pseudobulbs from shriveling, often dividing the plant so that there is one pseudobulb per pot.
8. Orchid Insanity #ad
Floriferous, Will Make Tall Flower Spike NOT in-Bud/Bloom When Shipped, Easy to Grow, Dancing Lady Orchid #adOrchid Insanity #ad
- Rich yellow blooms on very tall flower spikes 3+ feet tall NOTE: NOT in-bud/bloom when shipped. Sd1 large seedling-size plants are about 18 - 24 months from reaching Blooming Size.
Important note: these plants are not in bud/bloom when shipped. This oncidium hybrid is super easy to grow, and a great orchid for new growers. How to grow: water about 2x/week, bright shady conditions avoid direct sun.
Keep in small pot until it outgrows no need to repot right away. Please look at all the pictures in this listing so you know the condition/size of plant you'll be getting. Media: fine bark for orchids or New Zealand Sphagnum Moss work best. Popular dancing lady orchid -- flowers resemble dancing ladies! NOT in-bud/bloom when shipped.
9. Orchid Insanity #ad
Beautiful Leaf Patterns Small, Orchid Insanity – Silver Squill Leopard Lily – South African Drought-Tolerant Succulent Extremely Easy to Grow #adOrchid Insanity #ad
- Plants come potted up in 2. 25-inch square pots. Beautiful, attractive leopard-like leaf patterns. Please see photos for representative plants and size reference. Orders over $50 get a free heat pack if needed.
If you don't select the heat pack option, please select the 72-hour heat pack option incl upgrade to USPS Priority, we may not be able to ship your plant until warmer weather.
Winter shipping notice: we ship from ca. We are not responsible for cold weather damage for plants ordered WITHOUT a heat pack. For best results grow in bright shady conditions, watering once or twice per week.
Extremely easy to grow! Perfect for lazy/forgetful growers! Can grow indoors or outdoors avoid freezing. Grow in cactus/succulent mix quick draining, fertilize every other week. Can handle bright conditions, even full sun once acclimated. If you're in a northern state or cold area, or your plant may freeze in transit! you only need one heat pack per order.
10. Orchid Insanity #ad
Deep red Fragrant Blooms Easy Orchid Waterfall Pattern LipNOT in-BudBloom When Shipped, LARGE SEEDLING, Miltoniopsis Breathless, Orchid Insanity #adOrchid Insanity #ad
- Leaf color is generally a light green; some growers new to Miltoniopsis may feel the leaves are bleached or unhealthy, but this is not the case. Compact, large seedling size sd2 size in 2. 25-inch square pot.
The light bleached look is typical for this kind of orchid. Please look at all the pictures in this listing so you know the condition/size of plant you'll be getting. Easy to grow orchid, mild berry-like fragrance when in bloom.
Miltoniopsis generally prefer intermediate temps and can struggle if it gets either too hot or too cold for too long. They can handle temps into the 90s F if kept shaded and well watered but definitely avoid temps below 45 F for more than a few days.
Important note: these plants are not in bud/bloom when shipped. How to grow miltoniopsis: 1 medium shady conditions work best avoid direct sun 2 Water once to twice a week during the growing season; keep medium moist 3 Use fine or medium orchid bark 4 Fertilize 2X/month 5 Avoid temps below 50 F; keep well-watered in high heat.