As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Long Reach Pruner | Rotating Head | Razor Sharp Trimmer Blades | Durable Aluminum Handles | Strap for Higher Cut Comfort | Arborist Delight | No Ladder Needed #adKings County Tools #ad
- Sharp blades – the jaw capacity is 1” and cutting is made easier with a rotating head to tackle those tougher angles. Lop it off – strong cutting jaws are easily activated with the wide giraffe-style handle action.
Work smarter – a handy removable harness is provided for times where the pruning is a little higher to give your back a break along with a hook to pull and grab branches.
Ditch the ladder – reach some higher branches without having to balance on a ladder or foot stool as this pruner measures 59” in length. Branch trimmer – both lightweight and easy to use, this cutter super strong with durable aluminum handles.
2. Kings County Tools #ad
Shovel and Garden Fork Set | Polished Cast-Aluminum | Soil Cultivation Kit | Great for All Ground Conditions | Smooth Handle with Thumb Recess, Kings County Tools Trowel #adKings County Tools #ad
- Scoop shovel - brawny enough to lever up rocks and small roots which will no longer impede your landscaping or gardening efforts.
Comfortable to use- the control of these gardening tools is increased through inclusion of thumb recesses which make moving soil less strenuous on the hands. Fork cultivator – contains three substantial claws and an ergonomic curve that makes scrabbling dirt and moving soil a snap.
Super strong construction – made with cast aluminum, this 3-pack will not rust giving years of functionality. Digger trowel - engraved inch marks to gauge planting depth for accurate placement in the ground.
3. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools 3-Tine Garden Cultivator | Breaks Up Hard Ground | Turns Compacted Soil | 41” Length | 7” Carbon Steel Tines | European Ash Wood Handle | German Crafted Quality #adKings County Tools #ad
- My turn – those broad tines work hard so you don’t have to saving both time and your back as the 41” tool provides tremendous leverage.
Long-lasting – made in a respected blacksmith foundry in Germany, the quality of materials and design will keep a storage space occupied for years to come. Garden need – unlike tillers which take up too much shed space, this does the job effectively when preparing to plant seeds or aerate the soil.
Easy to use – european ash handles fit in the user’s hand ideally allowing comfortable tilling of the soil. Break it up – sharp tines with some heft behind them penetrate hard surfaces to loosen and move generous amounts.
4. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools 13" Cast Aluminum Hose Rack | Elegant Curved Design | Quality & Sturdy Material | Holds 100-Feet of 1/2” Hose and 50-Feet of 5/8” Hose | Single Piece Attachment #adKings County Tools #ad
- Attractive garden design - made of 3/16" thick solid cast aluminum with a beautiful curved shape kind to garden hose loops. Rack mount – attaches to the side of your house or garage easily allowing you the piece of mind knowing it will be in use for years to come.
Holds long garden hoses with a low profile - the smaller Hose Rack is 13" wide and easily accommodates up to 100 ft of 1/2" garden hose or 50 ft of 5/8" hose. High quality - this hose rack will last for years in the weather and elements, don't worry about rusting or bending.
5. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Super-Tough Hedge Shears | Perfect for Trimming Borders, Boxwood, and Bushes | 24-Inch Drop-Forged Blade | Cut Thick Branches #adKings County Tools #ad
- Comfortable grip - the rubber fitted ends of the handles are comfortable and very easy to grip while rubber bumpers absorb the closing jolt of repetitive work.
Sized to do the job - overall length is 24", the blade length is 8" and will comfortably cut through the toughest shrub and has a notch near the pivot to grip and cut thicker hedge branches firmly.
Drop-forged blades - made from strong material, the blades are securely fastened to the overbuilt beefy aluminum handles and won't flex when cutting. Kings county tools super-tough hedge shears | perfect for Trimming Borders, Boxwood, and Bushes | 24-Inch Drop-Forged Blade | Cut Thick Branches.
6. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Small Bypass Pruner Set of 2 #adKings County Tools #ad
- A unique design that brings the cutter close so they are just like an extension of your forefinger. Ergonomic, comfortable handles for all-day comfort.
7. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Traditional Maddock 2-in-1 Garden Tool | Hoe and Axe Combo | 42” Ash Handle | Carbon Steel Heads | German-Made Quality #adKings County Tools #ad
- Safe from soreness – a shocking absorbing handle and additional tool length allow leverage and blade weight to keep from having to strain when using. Hoe blade – the 4-3/4” blade is much thicker at the base and tapers to the end giving the mattock much greater strength against bending stresses.
Axe blade – the 5-1/4” blade width has a nice curved edge that provides narrower entry to cut into the wood while allowing the following edge to slice through.
German quality – precise engineering and superior materials allow this combination gardening tool to meet performance expectations. Rough ground – each end works effectively on its own while being a versatile option for tough turf that needs to be turned over with roots or vines slowing down this process.
8. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Japanese Kindling Hand Axe | Unique Beaded Design | 4-1/2” Laminated Steel Blade | Hardwood Handle | Excellent Balance | Weighs 1.6 Pounds #adKings County Tools #ad
- Japanese bearded blade – shape allows you to bring your hand closer for controlled work as the center of gravity shifts to this area. Split kindling – generate your next batch of firewood for the stove or campfire with ease as the wide face is more forgiving than the average camp hatchet.
Strong layered steel - the high-carbon edge is sandwiched between thick layers of softer steel that give the super-sharp edge great strength and easy to sharpen.
Easy to hold - overall length is 13-inches with a hardwood handle and string. Unique head look - the 4-1/2" laminated steel blade has a "bearded" shape, which offers toughness along with balance when wielding it.
9. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Hand Gardening and Landscaping Pruner Tool Set | Wet Wood Bypass | Dry Wood Anvil | Flower Cutters | Sharp Japanese Blades | Cast Aluminum Handles | Ergonomic Design for Easy Use #adKings County Tools #ad
- Flower pruner – quickly and efficiently reaches areas to snip stems when gathering flowers or other sensitive smaller plants. Less hand stress – ergonomic design with excellent spring tension and grip making cutting an easy endeavor with no fatigue even when used over longer periods.
Wet wood pruner – lop off that one branch hanging low enough to be a nuisance in your yarn with ease or cut back that lilac bush which is getting out of control.
Dry wood pruner – dead branches beware as this hand tool will attack and have those limbs removed without struggling. Sharp blades – these japanese blades offer a sharp cut allowing more time to be put in other areas with these easy to handle pruning tools.
10. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Double Ratcheting Bypass Lopper | Cuts Green Wood | Extendable 26”–40” Long Handles | Trim Tree or Bush Branches | 6 Pin-Locked Position Stops | Heavy-Duty Steel #adKings County Tools #ad
- Extra reach – a telescoping handle allows an expansion from 26” – 40” to trim areas not reachable without assistance. Double ratcheting mechanism – this is a specially designed element that is oversized for strength. Green wood appropriate – pruning device works best on wet woods with a cutting jaw capacity ranging from 2” to 2-1/2”.
Lop off branches – cuts limbs which measure up to 2-inch in thickness. Cutting strength – it doesn’t take much effort to trim off some undesirable branches off of a small tree or bush as the sharpness of the blades does all of the work.