As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
RARE!!! Costoluto Genovese Tomato, seeds, A Great Italian Tomato!!!!!10 #adUnknown #ad
- Patternname: 10 - seeds. Mpn:costoluto Genovese Tomato seeds. Model:costoluto Genovese Tomato seeds.
|Part Number||Costoluto Genovese Tomato seeds|
2. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Organic San Marzano Tomato Seeds – Over 75 Open Pollinated Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
Perfect paste tomatoes are full of densely flavored and textured flesh, making them perfect for canning, processing, and cooking into sauces. Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Indeterminate, 20+ Sicilian Ciliegino Cherry Tomato Seeds, Delicious, Heirloom Non-GMO, Classic Italian, Rare, Open-Pollinated, Productive #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Cool soils, even just at night, well above 90F, overly warm soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination.
Planting Depth: 1/4". Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Sicilian ciliegino cherry tomato seeds, classic Italian, Heirloom NON-GMO, Open-Pollinated, indeterminate, Rare, Productive, Delicious! 70-80 days. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Additionally, below about 60-65F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
4. Burpee #ad
4 Coir Pellets & 4 Plant Markers, 4 Pots, Burpee Heirloom Taste Starting Kit Mortgage Lifter, Cherokee Purple, Big Rainbow & Brandywine Pink | 4 Beefsteak Tomato Seed Packets #adBurpee #ad
- Cherokee purple: the pre-1890s superbly sweet tomato, is one of the varieties that is credited for the resurgence in heirloom tomatoes. Mortgage lifter: developed in the 1930's this heirloom Was cultivated for its huge size.
Each heirloom taste seed starting kit includes: 4 Seed Packets, 4 Burpee Plant Markers, 4 Expanding Coir Pellets & 4 Biodegradable Pots.
It remains popular today because of its award-winning flavor. Brandywine pink: dating back to the late 1800S, the rich, flavorful taste makes this heirloom beefsteak among the most prized. Big rainbow: distinctive organce skin with green and red streaks, this heirloom is low in acidity nad perfect for eating fresh. Burpee seeds growing since 1876.
|Model||Heirloom Taste Seed Starting Kit|
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Pear Yellow 2733 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Distinctive petite salad tomato. Vigorous vines bear quantities of small lemon yellow, pear-shaped fruits. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 75 days.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO, 30+ Costoluto Genovese Pomodoro Tomato Seeds, Low Acid, Productive, Open-Pollinated, Indeterminate, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Additionally, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Costoluto genovese pomodoro tomato seeds, Low Acid, Heirloom NON-GMO, Productive, Indeterminate, Open-Pollinated, 80 days.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost.
Cool soils, well above 90F, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil should be kept consistently warm, below about 60-65F, overly warm soils, from 70-85F. In-ground germination is not recommended. Planting Depth: 1/4".
7. Hirts: Seed; Tomato #ad
Grows 25 Feet Tall!, Rare Italian Tree Tomato 15 Seeds #adHirts: Seed; Tomato #ad
- It is by far the most productive tomato, often producing 3 bushels from just one plant! 70 days from setting out plants until first fruits mature. Crimson tomatoes that grow as big as 6 inches across! It has meaty centers with solid divisions. Ships from Ohio.
8. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
40+ San Marzano Tomato Seeds- Italian Heirloom Variety- Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for 2021 season. Ships from Ohio. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Tomato, Italian Roma, Heirloom,100 Seeds, Delicious RED Tasty Fruit #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor. Warning-don't buy these from chinese Vendors--These are all counterfeits and won't grow at all--Buy from Country Creek only. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow Large Roma Tomatoes.
10. La Semiorto Sementi #ad
Salerno Seeds Marmande Pomodoro Heirloom Beefsteak Tomato 3 Grams Made in Italy Italian Non-GMO #adLa Semiorto Sementi #ad
- Made in italy NON-GMO. Exclusive distributors of La Semiorto Italian Seeds shipped direct from the USA. Salerno seeds Marmande Pomodoro Heirloom Beefsteak Tomato. Buy one get One Free. Free shipping on orders over $20 .