As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack Inorganic Bonsai Soil Mix 11011 pH 6.7 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Bonsaijack offers two bonsai soil mixes. Optimized for ph, evaporation, water absorption, bulk density and particle size. Bonsai jack products are ordered by the full truck load, cec/cation exchange capacity tested, rinsed/washed, critter tested, dried, moisture release tested, PH tested, screened to 1/4 inch, agency inspected, crushed, moisture retention tested, bagged and shipped to your door.
221 organic is the best choice for the vast majority of bonsai.
Available in 2 quart, 1 gallon, 3. 5 gallon, 7 gallon, 2 gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. Inorganic11011 is recommended for finished bonsai trees that are repotted every 4-10 years. Proprietary mix resulting from 100 plus lab tests. Inorganic11011 and organic221. Br> organic221 is recommended for bonsai trees still in development and/or repotted every 1-4 years.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
2. JK Global Imports #ad
Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply 2 Quart Bag, Lava, Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice #adJK Global Imports #ad
- In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Pre mixed and ready to userepot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Sifted prior to bagging. For your utmost satisfaction here at the bonsai supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants.
All aggregates are sourced in the USA. ️. Ideal mix of natureperfectly blended for all types of Bonsai and other plants. Optimal blend for perfect resultsour bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and nutrient uptake and aeration which they love.
In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Durable sealed packagingResealable Ziplock Standup Pouch made from recycled material. This mix can be used for any container grown plant including herbs, cactus, succulents and so much more.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
2qts. | Premium All-Purpose Mix | Perfect for All Bonsai Tree Varieties, Bonsai Soil by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Essential nutrients — your bonsai will be living in this stuff For Their Whole Life; Multi-purpose Organic Blend, Consistent Long Term Enriched Growing Medium.
Professionally mixed in the usa — from the growers at perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Bonsai Tree Types. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — keeps the soil fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use.
2 quarts — perfect for a Single Bonsai Tree Container. Water management— fantastic water control for bonsai's and drains Excess Moisture from Soil; Perfect for Conifers of All Types Including: Junipers, Cedars, Redwoods, and Pine Trees.
4. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Boon Bonsai Soil Mix"Boon Mix", Inorganic Substrate with Pumice, Lava and Akadama 2.5 Dry Quarts #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Non-organic mix - this mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt, bark, mulch, etc. This is really substrate. Promotes excellent drainage & water retention - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need.
Pre mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/3 hard japanese akadama - 1/3 Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Granite Added.
Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil. 100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love.
5. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack Universal Organic Bonsai Soil Mix #221 1 Gallon #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Phone support and advice is available with each order. Ready to use for the vast majority of bonsai trees including tropicals. Available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. Proven mix and professional supplier with more than a hundred thousand bags sold.
Screened and pre-washed mix. Mix #221 is our number one selling bonsai soil. Optimized for ph, evaporation, water absorption, bulk density and particle size. Optimal pH of 6. 4. Phone support available with each order.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Universal Organic Bonsai Soil|
6. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, Hoffman 10708 Bonsai Soil Mix, 2 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai need. Bonsai soil mix. Pre-mixed, ready to use. Professionally formulated to provide optimum growth for evergreen and other bonsai plants.
7. Tinyroots #ad
Akadama Premium Bonsai Soil from BonsaiOutlet #adTinyroots #ad
- Multi-use: can be used for as a succulent soil for cactus and other indoor plants. Also beneficial for Conifers and Deciduous trees. We've got you covered - bonsaiOutlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Akadama soil is mined in Japan from volcanic soil. Akadama soil changes color it darkens when wet which provides a VISUAL INDICATOR of when to water your plant.
Once extracted its dried and sifted to various grain sizes. Akadama is a premium bonsai soil used by japanese master gardeners. Provides drainage and aeration for healthy root growth. Has the ability to absorb water while spreading nutrients to your Bonsai trees roots.
8. BonsaiOutlet #ad
Hornbean, Formulated Organic Topsoil, Japanese Maple, Tinyroots Deciduous Bonsai Soil Blend, 2qts, Elm + Resealable Bag #adBonsaiOutlet #ad
- Two-quart bag. Direct from bonsaioutlet. Com, the internet's largest Bonsai retailer, Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Contains over 28 vital trace elements and minerals that are essential for the health of your Bonsai tree.
Heavy particles have been removed. The planting soil you use for your tree affects rooting, feeding, waterING AND TRANSPIRATION.
A mix of 100% organic double-sifted compost mulch, akadama, coarse river sand, Turface, fine pine bark, and Frit. Pre-sifted 100% organic and natural bonsai tree soil for deciduous trees. Specially blended for japanese Maples, Elms, Beeches, Hornbeans, and other Deciduous Bonzai trees. It is where half your tree lives.
9. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag, Premium Professional, Black Lava, Pumice & Charcoal -"Boons Mix" 6 Quart, All Purpose, Akadama, Bonsai Soil Mix #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- 100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. Non-organic mix- this mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt, water retention, etc.
Pre-mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/3 hard japanese akadama - 1/3 Japanese Pumice - 1/3 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal & Haydite Added.
Promotes excellent drainage & water retention - This mix is used by bonsai professionals around the world and has been found to drain well while holding the proper amount of moisture that bonsai need. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, mulch, bark, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love. This is really substrate.
10. ugarden #ad
3.5 Gallons Inorganic Soil Mix Bonsai Soil, Large Particle Pumice,Turface & Lava LivePlant #adugarden #ad
- Check out our other listings of custom potting mixes to select the perfect mix for your bonsai or specialty plants. We are a commercial wholesale / retail plant nursery with over 17 years mixing specialty potting mixes.
Use this soil mix as is, or add in your favorite locally available compost or organic matter to make the perfect soil.
Our potting mix is hand packed and bagged with a reusable tie for easy storage after you have used part of the bag. Dust from any rock or potting soil product should not be inhaled and can be irritating for people with sensitive lungs. If your potting mix dries before using, moisten it to keep dust from forming.