As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Holy Basil Seeds 500+ Seeds Sacred Tulsi Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom Non-GMO 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 500mg #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Ocimum tenuiflorum/sanctum. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Also used in ayurvedic medicine as a poultice on acne, ringworm, eczema and insect bites.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. Spicier than other basils and quicker to go to seed, but still usable when covered with purple flowers.
High germination rate - 90% with current lot. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.1
100 days to harvest. Open-Pollinated. Makes a great tea that strengthens the immune system and increases oxygen uptake in the brain. A wonderful herb with an astringent, licorice, warm and sweet, cloves, pungent, with notes of peppermint, and lemon. Non-gMO. Holy basil has a plethora of benefits and is great in dishes or as a tea! .
2. Plant Good Seed #ad
Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Rama Holy Basil/Tulsi Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Plant Good Seed. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. 80 days from seed for leaf harvests. Annual. Know the Source. Packet: ~200 seeds 015 gram.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Holy Basil Seeds 500+ Seeds Sacred Tulsi Kapoor Temperate Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom Non-GMO 87% Germination Rate #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- It is also more cold hardy than most other basil strains. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.
This is a superior strain of tulsi/sacred/Holy basil, with a more compact growth habit and more pungent sweet flavor. Non-gMO. Ocimum tenuiflorum. 100 days to harvest.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Also used in ayurvedic medicine as a poultice on acne, ringworm, eczema and insect bites.
High germination rate - 87% with current lot. Makes a great tea that boosts the immune system and increases oxygen uptake in the brain. Spicier than other basils and quicker to go to seed, but still usable when covered with purple flowers. Open-Pollinated. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
4. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Organic Holy Basil ‘Tulsi’ Seeds – Over 100 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Open pollinated variety produces delicious flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
Holy basil is a must have herb for all basil lovers, or any adventurous gardener looking for something new! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, medical herb lovers, healthy and all natural.
5. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Kapoor Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Heirloom, Non-GMO #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Located in ojai, california, United States. Know the Source. Annual. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. 90 days from seed for leaf harvests. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Plant Good Seed. Grows during Summer In Most Climates.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Tulsi Holy Basil Ocimum Tenuiflorum Medicinal Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This medicinal herb thrives in a full sun area. Sow these heirloom seeds at 1 seed per inch in well-drained soil and keep the soil moist but not saturated until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days.
Holy basil grows as a tender perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11. Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as tulsi Holy Basil reaches a height of 20 inches and is a highly aromatic plant with pink blooms from mid summer to early fall.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This basil is used as a culinary herb as well as medicinally with many benefits such as fighting fevers associated with malaria, dengue fever, colds and flu by making a tea from the leaves.
7. Generic #ad
250+ Holy Basil Seeds O. Sanctum Perennial Purple Tulsi | A Medicinal Herb & Culinary Spice #adGeneric #ad
- Species: Ocimum sanctum. Season of Interest: Perennial. Sunlight: Full Sun. Usda hardiness zone °f: 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °f, 11 40 to 50 °F.
8. SmartMe #ad
HOLY Basil Plants~TULSI~Sacred Basil Well Rooted Live Plants 5 to 7 INCHES, SmartMe Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Please read the Description Below For More Details. Holy basil plants. Live plant For your Garden. Plants are 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Krishna Tulsi Holy Basil Seeds Red Leaf Indian Sacred Red Leaf Herb Tulasi Thulasi Shayam Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover. At this time, you may place the container closer to the sun light.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination.
But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. If the indoor temperature is 70, even just at night, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that. Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, temperature and air humidity level.
10. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Holy Kaprao Basil Seeds; Rama Tulsi Basil Ocimum Sanctum 50+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 50+ holy kaprao basil seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.