As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pool Mate #ad
Pool Mate 1-2825 Calcium Increaser for Swimming Pools, 25-Pound #adPool Mate #ad
- Prevents the staining or etching of your pool's surface. Ideal calcium hardness range 200 - 400ppm. Increases Water Hardness. Low calcium hardness level can cause corrosive water.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
2. Puri Tech #ad
Puri Tech Pool Chemicals 25 lb Calcium Hardness Increaser Plus for Swimming Pools & Spas Increases Calcium Hardness Levels Prevents Staining on Surfaces #adPuri Tech #ad
- 10, 50 lbs/200ppm. 20, 000 gallons: 3 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 000 Gallons: 1. 5 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 12. 5 lbs/200ppm.
Dosage: 2, 000 gallons: 6. 25 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 6. 25 lbs/100ppm, 12. 5 lbs/100ppm, 25 lbs/100ppm, 3 lbs/100ppm, 000 gallons: 10.5 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 6. 25 lbs/200ppm.
Brand new packaging: all puri Tech Chemicals now come in resealable bags for easy storage! Active ingredients: Calcium Chloride. See package for instructions. Raises calcium in swimming pool water. Calcium hardness level prevents foaming, equipment and surface erosion and scaling. 5, 25 lbs/200ppm.
3. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Pool Calcium Hardness Increaser, 25 Pound Bucket #adIn The Swim #ad
- Increases calcium hardness level. Prevents aggressive or corrosive water. Do not pre mix. Average 97% Calcium Chloride. Dosage 6 lbs per 10, 000 gallons to raise calcium hardness level about 50 ppm.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
4. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Calcium Plus | Granular Calcium Chloride | Raises Calcium in Swimming Pool Water | Hardness Increaser for Swimming Pools | Prevents Corrosion | 25 Lbs #adRx Clear #ad
- Also prevents etching, screws, ladders, pool heater components, pool cover components, plaster, gunite, railings, shotcrete, and fiberglass pools. When swimming pool chemicals are not at their ideal levels, and pool or spa equipment, hoses, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, the water can turn dull and cloudy, and surfaces can become damaged.
Spread the product over the surface of the water while the pump is running. Be aware - do not add this product on the same day that either ph plus or alkalinity increaser has been added to the pool water.
The minimum calcium hardness level is 150 ppm. Trust rx clear as the most reliable leader in pool cleaner products and supplies. Calcium plus - use rx clear swimming pool calcium booster when the calcium hardness reading in your pool drops below 150ppm.
Add when water hardness levels drop below 150 ppm. Water chemistry - one of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. Per 10, 000 gallons will raise the hardness level approximately 50 ppm. Dosage - the ideal range is 200 to 400 parts per million ppm. Prevents corrosion - rx clear calcium plus helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, and delamination of concrete, pitting, and metals in your pump or filter.
5. Bare Ground Winter Bare Ground Solutions #ad
Bare Ground Winter Bare Ground Solutions PCAL-40 CalPlus Calcium Increaser for Swimming Pools, 40 lbs #adBare Ground Winter Bare Ground Solutions #ad
- Brings soft pool water to a normal calcium hardness level. 1. 25 lbs. Helps prevent corrosion, etching, and pitting of concrete surfaces as well as preventing the damage to pool and equipment caused by soft water.
Keeps pool water in the ideal range of 200 - 400 ppm. Scatter over the surface for quick and easy dissolving. Per 10, 000 gallons will raise hardness 10 ppm.
6. Robelle #ad
8-Pounds, Robelle 2808B Calcium Hardness for Swimming Pools #adRobelle #ad
- Ideal calcium hardness range 200 - 400ppm. Increases Water Hardness. Low calcium hardness level can cause corrosive water. Prevents the staining or etching of your pool's surface.
7. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Total Alkalinity Increaser | Alkalinity Plus for Swimming Pools | Helps Prevent pH Bounce | Keeps Water Stable | Stop Corrosion of Metal Surfaces | 25 Lbs #adRx Clear #ad
- If the alkalinity is too low or too high, the pH of the pool water will be difficult to maintain in the proper range. Maintain total alkalinity to 80 to 120 ppm. A low total alkaline reading is also indicative of corrosive pool water, a blue or green cast to the water and difficulty in holding chlorine residuals.
Ph buffer - helps prevent ph bounce, "locks" ph in the ideal range by neutralizing acids like acid rain. Low alkalinity can cause equipment and plaster damage. When swimming pool chemicals are not in balance, the water can turn dull and cloudy, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, and pool equipment and surfaces can become damaged.
Water chemistry - one of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. Also prevents etching, screws, and fiberglass pools.
It boosts up the effectiveness of your pool water disinfectant and is user friendly. This product is used to increase the total alkalinity in swimming. It will slow the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water that will help reduce eye irritation or redness, and is soft on the skin helping to reduce itchy or irritated skin after a swim. Add 1 lb per 8, 000 gallons to raise 10 ppm. Alkalinity control- alkalinity control is used when ph levels fluctuate widely over a short period of time.
8. LEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
Leisure Pool 40 lb. Calcium Hardness Increaser Calcium Chloride #adLEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
- Other uses: ice melt, dust control, concrete acceLERATOR. Calcium chloride dry granules commonly known as Calcium Hardness Increaser, will raise calcium hardness levels in commercial and residential swimming pools and spas.
Per 10, 000 gallons will raise CH levels by 10 ppm. Dosing instructions: 1. 1 lb.
9. BioGuard #ad
BioGuard Pool Magnet Plus 1 qt 2 Pack #adBioGuard #ad
- Easy to apply, highly concentrated formula. Eliminates discolored water from metals. Use in conjunction with Sparkle Up to remove metals from the water. Prevents and removes stains from iron, copper and manganese. 2 pack.
10. HTH #ad
HTH 67153 Calcium Hardness Up Pods Balancer for Swimming Pools, 8 ct #adHTH #ad
- Includes: one 4-lb pouch of eight pods of Calcium Hardness Up pool care chemicals for your swimming pool water. Benefits: protects your pool from corrosion that can result from low calcium hardness so you can enjoy splashing in the water all season long in healthy water.
Compatibility: great for all types of pools, including vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems.
Use: apply to skimmer or directly to pool for easy DIY pool care; For best results, use with other HTH pool care products. Features: raises calcium hardness levels; avoids damage to pool and equipment; Pre-measured; Water-soluble.