As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pool Mate #ad
25-Pound, Pool Mate 1-2825 Calcium Increaser for Swimming Pools #adPool Mate #ad
- Increases Water Hardness. Low calcium hardness level can cause corrosive water. Prevents the staining or etching of your pool's surface. Ideal calcium hardness range 200 - 400ppm.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
2. Puri Tech #ad
Puri Tech Pool Chemicals 25 lb Calcium Hardness Increaser Plus for Swimming Pools & Spas Increases Calcium Hardness Levels Prevents Staining on Surfaces #adPuri Tech #ad
- 10, 3 lbs/100ppm, 12. 5 lbs/100ppm, 000 Gallons: 6. 25 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 50 Lbs/200ppm. Raises calcium in swimming pool water.
Calcium hardness level prevents foaming, equipment and surface erosion and scaling. See package for instructions. 20, 000 gallons: 105 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 6. 25 lbs/200ppm.
5, 6. 25 lbs/100ppm, 000 gallons: 3 Lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 12. 5 lbs/200ppm. Dosage: 2, 25 lbs/100ppm, 000 gallons: 1. 5 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 25 lbs/200ppm. Brand new packaging: all puri Tech Chemicals now come in resealable bags for easy storage! Active ingredients: Calcium Chloride.
3. Natural Chemistry #ad
3-Liter, Natural Chemistry 05121 Phos Free Pool Cleaner #adNatural Chemistry #ad
- Phosphate-limiting pool additive to prevent algae growth. Enhances any sanitizer system and is 100-percent safe for family and environment. Clear, perfect algae-free water, unconditionally. No phosphate build up, less filter Management, vacuuming, and reduces pool maintenance.
4. In The Swim #ad
25 Pound Bucket, In The Swim Pool Calcium Hardness Increaser #adIn The Swim #ad
- Prevents aggressive or corrosive water. Do not pre mix. Dosage 6 lbs per 10, 000 gallons to raise calcium hardness level about 50 ppm. Increases calcium hardness level. Average 97% Calcium Chloride.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
5. Bare Ground Winter Bare Ground Solutions #ad
Bare Ground Winter Bare Ground Solutions PCAL-40 CalPlus Calcium Increaser for Swimming Pools, 40 lbs #adBare Ground Winter Bare Ground Solutions #ad
- Per 10, 000 gallons will raise hardness 10 ppm. Scatter over the surface for quick and easy dissolving. 1. 25 lbs. Keeps pool water in the ideal range of 200 - 400 ppm.
Helps prevent corrosion, etching, and pitting of concrete surfaces as well as preventing the damage to pool and equipment caused by soft water. Brings soft pool water to a normal calcium hardness level.
6. Clorox #ad
4 lb, Clorox Pool&Spa 12204CLX Calcium Hardness Increaser, White #adClorox #ad
- For best results, use with the Clorox Pool app. Prevents corrosion, etching, and staining. Prevents pool surface damage. Power source Type: Manual. Ideal for plaster pools and soft water areas. Increases low Total Hardness levels in swimming pool water.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|
7. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Calcium Plus | Granular Calcium Chloride | Raises Calcium in Swimming Pool Water | Hardness Increaser for Swimming Pools | Prevents Corrosion | 25 Lbs #adRx Clear #ad
- Calcium plus - use rx clear swimming pool calcium booster when the calcium hardness reading in your pool drops below 150ppm. The minimum calcium hardness level is 150 ppm. Be aware - do not add this product on the same day that either ph plus or alkalinity increaser has been added to the pool water.
Also helps prevent foaming of certain chemicals. Dosage - the ideal range is 200 to 400 parts per million ppm. Water chemistry - one of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. Per 10, 000 gallons will raise the hardness level approximately 50 ppm.
When swimming pool chemicals are not at their ideal levels, and pool or spa equipment, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, the water can turn dull and cloudy, hoses, and surfaces can become damaged.
Prevents corrosion - rx clear calcium plus helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, shotcrete, pool cover components, and metals in your pump or filter. Spread the product over the surface of the water while the pump is running. Trust rx clear as the most reliable leader in pool cleaner products and supplies. Raising calcium hardness helps prevent corrosion of metal and plaster surfaces. Also prevents etching, railings, ladders, and delamination of concrete, pitting, screws, pool heater components, plaster, gunite, and fiberglass pools. Six lbs.
8. JNW Direct #ad
Test pH, Hardness and More, JNW Direct Pool and Spa Test Strips, 100 Strip Pack, Accurate 7-in-1 Swimming Pool Water Testing, Chlorine, Free App & Ebook Included, Bromine #adJNW Direct #ad
- Extremely easy to use pool water test strips, instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions. Tests for 7 parameters: total hardness, bromine, total chlorine, pH, free chlorine, cyanuric acid stabilizer & total alkalinity.
Available for IOS and Android. The ultimate at home pool test strips for your swimming pool & spa. 100 strips means 100 tests - each swimming pool test strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including fresh and salt water pools, spas and hot-tubs.
Get safe, clean and crystal clear water, our pool and spa test strips come with a great e-book explaining what your results mean and how you can keep your water in a healthy & clean condition year round.
Ideal range marked on bottle. Bonus free mobile app included - Record, track and monitor your pool test strip results with ultimate accuracy. Simply dip and compare with large color chart on bottle.
9. Pool Mate #ad
Pool Mate 1-2257 Total Alkalinity Increaser for Swimming Pools, 25-Pound #adPool Mate #ad
- Prevents equipment corrosion, plaster damage. Ideal total alkalinity range 80 - 120ppm. Raises Total Alkalinity. Prevents eye irritation.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
10. Robelle #ad
Robelle 2808B Calcium Hardness for Swimming Pools, 8-Pounds #adRobelle #ad
- Prevents the staining or etching of your pool's surface. Ideal calcium hardness range 200 - 400ppm. Increases Water Hardness. Low calcium hardness level can cause corrosive water.