As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Spring & Summer Food Plot Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Advanced mix ensures large antlers and healthy herds. Fast-germinating wild game sorghum, Peredovic Sunflowers, Dwarf Deer Corn, and Millet help protect the legume seedlings from early over-browse. High-protein legumes to bring in the deer when native browse has become tough and low in nutrition.
2. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Fall & Winter Food Plot Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Deer look for protein-heavy forage throughout the colder seasons to help maintain weight and warmth. These eight ingredients have proven to grow, and provide adequate nutrition throughout the southeastern United States, survive, from October through April.
Hancock's fall & winter wildlife Seed Blend is designed for low-cost Winter food plots that provide a variety of high protein legumes.
Hancock's fall & winter food Plot Seed Mix features a variety of protein-heavy legumes for cold weather forage. 25% grain rye 25% oats 15% winter peas 10% dixie crimson clover 10% Chicory 5% Purple Top Turnip 5% Daikon Radish 5% Sugar Beets.
3. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Bee Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- It produces beautiful yellow and white flowers, and allows its insect friends to produce delicious honey. Yellow sweet clover and big Bee are favorites among both beekeepers and gardeners for their growing habits and abundant yellow and white flowers.
This bee feed mix includes red clover, White Clover, Yellow Sweet Clover, Big Bee Berseem Clover, and Buckwheat. Hancock's bee seed mixture is a combination of a bee's favorite pollen and nectar-producing flowers. Buckwheat produces the darkest honey and is a summer reseeding annual.
4. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Royal Bengal Bermuda Grass Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Royal bengal turf-type bermudagrass was developed with high turf quality and unique genetics to increase the adaptation of Bermudagrass in the United States and the world.
5. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Buckwheat Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Buckwheat is warm-season, broad-leafed annual, primarily used for weed suppression. Buckwheat is popular among beekeepers because it produces an abundance of flowers, and a dark-flavored honey with a distinctive flavor.
Buckwheat seed is Non-GMO. Buckwheat is also a great addition to any food plot for game birds, dove, ducks, such as turkey, and especially quail.
6. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Grazing Goat Forage Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- The blend will grow best in climates with mild winters. This mixture can be grown on a wide array of soils and have great success. Spring/summer blend: 30% pensacola bahia 10% common bermuda unhulled 15% Pearl Millet 15% Alfalfa 10% Sunn Hemp 10% Soybean 5% Crimson Clover Coated 5% Sericea Lespedeza.
High-quality perennial and annual leafy legumes and grasses that grow great in many areas of the United States. Fall/winter blend: 40% hancock’s pasture ryegrass 15% grazing fescue 15% Alfalfa 10% Grazing Winter Pea 5% Forage Chicory 5% Red Clover 5% Daikon Radish 5% Birdsfoot Trefoil.
7. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Triangle Bermuda Grass Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Increased Density for wear and durability. Trio of excellent blends that for a high-performing Bermuda blend. Excellent drought tolerance and improved cold tolerance. Seeding rate: 2 - 3 lbs per 1, 000sq. Ft. Dark green color with medium fine texture.
8. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Rice Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- If ducks are the game bird that you're after, you might do best by sticking with one of the most popular wet-soil crops around. Rice seed is a versatile option that attracts Mallard Ducks and other forms of waterfowl.
Life cycle: Annual. Seeding depth: 1/2 to 1 inch. Seeding rate: 40 lbs per acre. When to plant: Summer.
9. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Austrian Winter Pea Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Per acre. Great nitrogen-fixing capabilities. Great cool season legume crop for wildlife food plots, cover crops, and winter grazing. Seeding rate: 50 - 70 lbs. Plant winter peas with a Clover mix for a perfect fall/winter plot. Hollow, slender and succulent stems.
10. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hairy Vetch Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Per 1000 sq ft. Per acre. When to plant: Fall - Spring. Ideal ph: 6. 0 - 7. 0 Or 40 to 50 lbs. Seeding rate: 1. 25 lbs.