As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eretz #ad
Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown 5lb, Hairy Vetch Legume Seed by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- Green manure crop. Great nitrogen affixent. Honey bee attractant. Over 99% pure seed; free of weed and other crop seed! Grown, and distributed from Oregon, packaged in, USA!. Excellent cover crop; great for erosion control as well.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Hairy Vetch Legume Coated & Inoculated Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- One of the many uses of hairvy vetch is that it makes a great cover crop. No other company on this listing is selling our hairy vetch seed. Hairy vetch has a very large seed so it is easy to spread and establish.
Seeding rate: sow hairy vetch seed at 40 to 45 lbs per acre or 2 lbs per 1, 000 square feet. Hairy vetch grows best in USDA Zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company.
3. wbut2023 #ad
Green manure, HAIRY VETCH SEEDS,used as a cover crop, pasture, and hay., silage #adwbut2023 #ad
- Hairy vetch seed approximately 28, 000/lb cover crop, hairy vetch fall cover crop fixes soil nitrogen. Qty: 1000 Seeds. Its pea-type flowers are a lovely violet color. Fall-planted hairy vetch flowers in april and ripens seed in May-June. Hairy vetch has a taproot that extends 1 to 3 feet deep.
One packet will cover 500 to 600 square feet. Hairy vetch is widely known as a top legume for Nitrogen fixation. Hairy vetch is hardseeded. Thick foliage suppresses spring weeds. Despite its name, viny, annual or biennial legume, stems and leaves can be hairy or smooth.
Hairy vetch is a nitrogen fixing legume that provides excellent biomass over the winter, helps control soil erosion and acts as a ground cover. Growth speeds up in spring, when hairy vetch becomes a sprawling vine up to 12 feet long.
Hairy vetch seeds, used as a cover crop, green manure, pasture, silage, and hay. Hairy vetch is a hardy, attaining a height of 24 inches when planted alone and higher when planted with a tall companion crop that provides structural support for climbing. Groups of 10 to 40 small, long, blue flowers hang from one side of a long flower stem. Foliage grows slowly in fall, but root development continues over winter in Southern states. Leaves terminate with a tendril used for climbing.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Blend of Gardening Cover Crop Seeds: Hairy Vetch, Daikon Radish, Forage Collards, More, Triticale, 1 Lbs, No-Till Farm and Garden Cover Crop Mix Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Garden cover crop seed mix - 1 lb - See Description Below for Individual Seeds In The Mix. Annual -- usda hardiness zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate.
5. Cannaisseur #ad
Berseem & Crimson Clover, No-Till OverWinter Cover Crop Ten-Seed Mix 1-lb. Bag: Austrian Winter Peas, Forage Collards, Fenugreek, Hairy Vetch, Daikon Radish, Triticale, Wheat Rye, Yellow Mustard #adCannaisseur #ad
- High-quality, all-natural non-GMO Seed Mix, nitro-coated, From USA only.10 different varieties of the community's widely-used winter-hardy cover crops in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants.
Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cover Crop Hairy Vetch Organic 9876 Purple One Ounce Package #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Great for controlling erosion, enhancing soil life, adding organic matter, and suppressing weeds. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Organically grown. Harvest in about 60 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, forage, silage, and many other uses.
Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Rest assured these are quality seeds. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
8. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS Hairy Vetch Coated 5 LB. #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Shade tolerant, Good spring growth and weed suppression. Works well with other cover crops. Builds up organic matter. Excellent cold/frost tolerance. High nitrogen content.
9. Cannaisseur #ad
Buckwheat, Sweet Yellow Clover, Forage Peas, No-Till Cover Crop 13-Seed Mix ½-lb: 50% Clovers Plus Fenugreek, Lentils, Millet, Crimson Clover, Flax, Cowpeas, Vetch, White Clover, Medium Red Clover #adCannaisseur #ad
- 13 different varieties of THE most popular cover crops in the community in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants.
Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. High-quality, all-natural non-gmO Seed Mix, Nitro-Coated, From USA only. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
10. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
Hairy Vetch Seeds: Untreated, Non-GMO, 5 lbs. #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- 5 lbs. Erosion control, green manure, nitrogen fixation, foraging, no till & weed suppression. Always fast & Free Shipping. Naturally fixes nitrogen back into the soil. Bag will cover approximately 5, 000 square feet. Attracts bees and beneficial insects.