As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas Powered, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours.3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200987 4500-Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Wireless Remote Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time.
Parallel ready: the optional parallel kit sold separately enables this inverter to connect with another 2800-watt or higher Champion inverter to double your output power. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Quiet technology: 61 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, or camping with 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 2. 3 gallons of gasoline. Wireless remote start: start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before.
3. Pulsar #ad
CARB Compliant Inverter Generator, 4500-Watt Gray, Pulsar Products G450RN, 4500W Portable Quiet Remote Start & Parallel Capability #adPulsar #ad
- Quiet operation 63 db make it possible to have conversation 10 Feet away. Capable of up to 15 hours of extended operation at half load on 3. Convenient wireless remote start allows you to operate the unit from up to 80 ft away.
2 gallons of fuel. Compact design with extendable Handle and Never-Flat wheels for easy handling and storage capability. 4, 500 peak watts/ 3, 700 running watts.
|Manufacturer||PULSAR PRODUCTS #ad|
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start, CARB #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Electric start: trust the reliable 208cc champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
Wireless remote start: start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before.
Reliable and powerful: at 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet. Covered outlets: 120v 30a locking, 120v 30a rv and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
5. Ford #ad
Ford 5,250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start, FG5250PBR #adFord #ad
- Designed with dual fold-down cushion grip handles & 8” Never-Flat Wheels with Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims for added mobility and easy storage. Dual fuel capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator. The powerful 224cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, ohv, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame.
Convenient remote & electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy. 1 120v 30a rv outlet, 1 120v 20a outlet, and 1 120v/240v 30a twist-lock Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use.
Features like the digital hour meter, Low Oil Shutdown, and Automatic Voltage Regulator for less hassle and added peace of mind.
5, 250w rated gasoline & 4, 250w peak/ 4, 750w peak/3, 800W Rated LPG. A 4 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 11 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline. Carb, spark plug t wrench, funnel, 600ml of 10w30 engine oil, combination wrench, EPA, User Manual, philips screw driver, CSA Certified & Includes: Quick Start Guide, and Propane Hose. Switch & go technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
6. Firman #ad
Firman W03083 3300/3000 Watt Remote Start Gas Portable Generator cETL and CARB Certified, Black #adFirman #ad
- 3300 starting watts/ 3000 running watts, 1. Fuel efficient economy mode, low tHD under 3%, volt Lock automatic voltage regulator, power Stream alternator.
Frequency Hz:60 Built in tuff-stuff handle & wheels for easy portability and Consumer convenience – no assembly required. Recoil, and electric start, remote, remote start/stop from a distance of 168 feet.8
8 gallon tank, 9 hour run time. Max pro series 171cc firman engine, whisper series muffler, USDA Forest Service approved spark arrester, Phoenix Fat Head Block for enhanced Engine efficiency, parallel capable parallel cables not provided. Durable compact design with integrated ergonomic handle.
7. Pulsar #ad
4500W Portable Quiet Remote Start & Parallel Capability, CARB Compliant Inverter Generator, 4500-Watt White, Pulsar Products PG4500iSR #adPulsar #ad
- Capable of up to 15 hours of extended operation at half load on 3. Quiet operation 63 db make it virtually silent from just 10 Feet away. Convenient wireless remote start allows you to operate the unit from up to 80 ft away.
4, 500 peak watts/ 3, 700 running watts. 2 gallons of fuel. Compact design with extendable Handle and Never-Flat wheels for easy handling and storage capability.
|Manufacturer||PULSAR PRODUCTS #ad|
8. Briggs & Stratton #ad
Powered Engine Inverter Generator, 4500-Watt, Electric Start, Briggs & Stratton 30795 P4500 PowerSmart Series, Gray #adBriggs & Stratton #ad
- Multi functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time. Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load. Push button electric start with automatic choke for quick and easy starting.
Co guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected. 4500 starting watts and 3700 running watts provide the power you need for RV and campsite use.
9. Firman #ad
FIRMAN 3200/2900W Remote Start Inverter Portable Generator W02985 #adFirman #ad
- Rv ready multi feature control panel with covered outlets. Firman eco mode varies engine speed depending on load for maximum fuel efficiency.
Less than 3% low THD-Clean power. 3 year Warranty. 171cc engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve. Remote Start. 1. 8 gal tank provides 10hrs of run-time.
|Manufacturer||FIRMAN Power Equipment #ad|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator, Blue #adDuroMax #ad
- Power on the go – with 9, 600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, 000 peak watts and 7, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
Automatic transfer switch ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch. Remote start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Inverter technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|