As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse 12500 Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant, Remote Electric Start #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool kit, an Oil Funnel, 12v battery Charger, oil, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, your next project or backup power for your home, tailgating, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline.
3. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt #adWEN #ad
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 120v/240v nema 30a twist lock L14-30R, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a wheel and handle kit, and a 2-year warranty.
Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, Westinghouse 4650 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Gas & Propane Powered, RV Ready 30A Outlet, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
Plug-and-play comes with a propane regulator hose, oil, Funnel, heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Handle, Tool Kit, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Wheel Kit, Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Wheel diameter:8 in. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch.
Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
6. DuroMax #ad
Blue, DuroMax XP10000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-10000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, 50 State Approved #adDuroMax #ad
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. The fully loaded power panel includes four 120v gfci household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, one 120v 30AMP outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!.
All-new control center with a digital multimeter, total hours run, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, push-button start, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
Equipped with duromax “co alert technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Built using a powerful 439cc ohv duromax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Parallel Capable, CO Sensor, RV Ready, Westinghouse 4500 Watt Super Quiet Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Gas & Propane Powered, Remote Electric Start #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, and Lifetime Hours.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Grounding System-Floating Neutral. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and two usb outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use with Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide CO Shutdown – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
8. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black, DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power – with 5, this unit can handle heavy loads, 500 running watts, 500 starting watts and 4, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Ideal for usage with RVs.
Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Low oil Shutoff. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
9. maXpeedingrods #ad
MaXpeedingrods 3500W Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator,Electric Start,Gas & Propane Powered,RV Ready,CO Sensor,EPA Compliant,for Travel Trailers Camping Outdoor Jobsits,Wheel&handle Kit,55lbs #admaXpeedingrods #ad
- Approximately 6. 5hgas or 13. 5hlpg at 50% load. External to a larger lPG tank allows for longer power generation times without the need for frequent fuel additions. Easy startprovides two start modes to choose from electric start and recoil start, quick start technology ensures that the machine is ready to work within seconds.
Clear digital displaythe panel is equipped with a digital display screen to monitor the data and feedback information in real time.
Multipurpose power supply dual fuel design runs on both gasoline 3500 surge watts, 3200 rated watts and propane 3100 surge watts, 2800 rated watts. The cost per kWh is lower than gas. Higher generation efficiencylPG is easier to obtain and preserve, and is environmentally friendly.
Extra-long run time while using eco mode you can extend your run times. It helps you clearly understand the fuel condition, usage, power generation status and generator condition. It will run for approximately 11hGas or 24hLPG @25% load. Easily runs a small house lighting system or an RV’s 15k air conditioning unit or other equipment like the refrigerator and more needs.
10. DuroMax #ad
Blue and Black, DuroMax XP15000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-15000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power: with 15, 000 running watts, 000 peak watts and 12, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Powerful duromax engine: the xp15000eh is Powered by a DuroMax 713cc DuroMax V-Twin Engine. Dual fuel technology: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Mx2 technology: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Low oil shut-off: protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.