As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water.
Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business.
2. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Alli, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties, Resealable 5oz. Bag, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant. Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, and stability; Healthy Roots, glossiness, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk.
Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Apply and forget. Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together.
4. The Grow Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
Gentle, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus audrey, ficus Elastica, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! .
5. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree Fertilizer | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Dark green leaves and healthy stems. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, Alli, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis.
Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants. Easy to understand directions with normal watering. Last twice as long as any other competing products.
6. Earthworm Technologies #ad
EarthPods Ficus + Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Premium – Easy Organic Plant Food Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Dracaena, Pothos, Calathea, Root + Foliar Growth Also Great on Monstera #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- Proprietary formula for superior results — fiddle leaf fig & ficus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants. Fast & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
Premium indoor organic fiddle leaf fig tree & color vibrancy for all live fiddle leaf, colocasia, as well as Monstera, creeping & ficus ferTILIZER — Stimulates robust root growth, stem / leaf development & Climbing Fig Trees, calathea, Dracaena, Golden Pothos, Weeping, Schefflera leafy houseplants.
No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 5-year supply for a single special fiddle leaf fig plant or use on big collection of Ficus tree species. Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
7. FOLLOWIN #ad
House Ficus Plant Food, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer 21 Ounces, Stems and Leaves, Figs Fertilizer with NPK Ration of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots #adFOLLOWIN #ad
- Exclusive plant food indoor house plants: fiddle leaf fig tree fertilizer is appropriate for most house plants except for succulents and cacti. Portable to use and long lasting: take 1 capful of high-concentration plant food10ml, the dilution in the manual is incorrect; Each 21 ounce bottle contains enough ficus food to last more than 12 months or more, Due to printing error, dissolve it in 1L of water not 10L, depending on your plant size.
Fast dissolution and absorption: all organic original ficus plant fertilizer contains no urea or harmful chemicals, is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
Ensure your fiddle leaf fig’s healthy growth: followin indoor plant food is rich in trace elements needed for ficus plants, promote leaf growth, green foliage, and a variety of micronutrients were added to strong the root system of your fiddle leaf fig, prevent yellow leaves and fallen leaves.
Best formula: the best formula to meet your fiddle leaf fig tree’s specific needs is a 3-1-2 ratio of the nitrogen, P, and potassiumN, phosphorus, K. Can be used to feed ficus lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig or Kadota Fig Tree. If you have any problems in the future, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, please feel free to email us, we will do our best to solve your problem. This formula is perfect for supporting root health and new growth.
8. The Grow Co #ad
Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 8 oz, Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Ficus Elastica, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!. For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant protecting it from root damage while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, tall, and strong fiddle leaf trees.
Balanced nutrients - complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, beautiful leaves, sturdy branches, a strong root structure, and better overall health.
Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, ficus audrey, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Gently feeds - our gentle npk formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require.
9. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Slow-Release Pellets Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves/Branches | Potted Indoor Trees Treatment, by Aquatic Arts #adFiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
- Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input. This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency. Long-lasting: add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning. 16-5-11 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
Slow-release efficiency: indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Elastica, Alli, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis.
10. Kindred Aroma #ad
8oz, Kindred Aroma Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer with Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil for Protection | Ficus Liquid Plant Food Grows Faster and Heals Damage #adKindred Aroma #ad
- Stop wilting, heal root rot, and prevent brown and yellow leaves. Better than powder and spikes. Premium formula: liquid fertilizer blend with essential oils for protective benefits.
Healthy growth: multivitamin super food for plants. Optimum npk 3 1 2 fertilizer gives your plants the nutrients they need to thrive. A bottle lasts 6 months to 1 year. Liquid plant food to quart of water and add to potting soil.
Nitrogen for vibrant leaves. Potassium develops strong stems for fast growth. Phosphorus for robust roots and to heal rot caused by over-watering.
Long-lasting: add 1 tsp. Repair and protect: proprietary natural tea tree essential oil infusion builds resistance to disease and unwanted visitors. Fiddle leaf fig formula: formulated to feed ficus lyrata, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Alli, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis.