As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Penstemon #ad
Penstemon Fresh 100pcs Fern Plant Seeds for Planting Sky Blue #adPenstemon #ad
- Unit type: lot 100 pieces/lot, package weight: 002kg 004lb. Product type: bonsai, cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy, Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 5cm 3.
94in x 3. 94in x 1. 97in, style: Annual. Location: balcony, type: s, function: air Purification, model number: diy potted plant, Use: Outdoor Plants, Variety: Fern Bonsai.
Flowerpot: excluded, classification: novel Plant, full-bloom period: spring, Applicable Constellation: Virgo, Size: Mini Medium Large Small, Climate: Subtropics. Type: bonsai, type 3: bonsai flower seeds, type 2: exotic Seeds, variety: indoor plant seeds, perennial garden: perennial Flower Seeds, Type 4: Garden Potted Plant.
2. naksh #ad
Naksh Fresh 100pcs Fern Plant Seeds for Planting Red #adnaksh #ad
- Flowerpot: excluded, function: formaldehyde Removing, cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy, Use: Indoor Plants, Classification: Novel Plant, Style: Perennial.
Unit type: lot 100 pieces/lot, full-bloom period: none, package weight: 001kg 002lb. Type: s, package size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm 3. 94in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in, applicable Constellation: Gemini.
3. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Asparagus Fern Meyeri Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- It thrives in full sun to partial shade areas. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This heirloom plant can be used indoors as a house plant or outdoors as a container plant, in hanging baskets, or in the garden! Sow these easy to grow seeds at 3 - 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in 21 - 35 days.
Asparagus densiflorus meyeri grows as an evergreen perennial in USDA Zones: 8 - 10 Asparagus fern meyeri, also known as Foxtail Fern because of its dense fluffy tail-like fronds has white flowers in the summer followed by bird attracting red berries.
4. Mini Garden #ad
Ostrich Fern Matteuccia 200 Spores #adMini Garden #ad
- This is seed. The ostrich fern grows fronds up to 5-6 feet long at maturity, they like dappled shade and can tolerate a number of soil types, preferring a more acidic sandy loam.
Spread the spores on the surface of a humus-rich sterilized soil and cover with plastic to retain moisture. This listing is for 200+ spores from the Ostrich Fern, Matteuccia struthiopteris.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Asparagus Fern Sprengeri Plant Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. It thrives in full sun to partial shade areas and is drought tolerant once established, in some shade the foliage will remain a deeper green.
Asparagus densiflorus sprengeri grows as an evergreen perennial in USDA Zones: 8 - 10 Sow these easy to grow seeds at 3 - 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in approximately 21 - 35 days.
This heirloom trailing fern-like plant can be used as a container plant, house plant, for hanging baskets, or outside in the garden!. Asparagus fern is slightly woody and has fragrant white to pale pink flowers for roughly two weeks in the summer and red berries that follow and attract birds.
6. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
30+ Asparagus Fern Flower Seeds #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow. Strong robust plants. Full sun / partial shade. This year's fresh seeds. Perennial zones8-10 All zones indoors.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, All Annual Wildflower Mixture 20 Species 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- This mix prefers an area of full sunlight. All "seed needs" packets include a colorful picture and growing information. Annuals are among the most colorful, bloom profusely and thrive until the first frost.
Plants are easy to establish from seed. This wildflower mixture contains all annual flowers. This mixture contains the following flowers: blue cornflower, baby blue eyes, larkspur, snapdragon, Orange Cosmos, Wild Sunflower, shirley poppy, Coreopsis, Godetia, fringed Pinks, Clarkia, Calendula, California Poppy, Flax, Red Poppy, Blanketflower, Cosmos, baby's breath, Chinese Forget Me Not, Four O' Clock.
Quality wildflower Seeds Packaged by "Seed Needs".
8. RSS #ad
Asparagus Organic Seeds for Planting, Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden, Mary Washington Asparagus 100 Seeds, Organic Heirloom Non GMO Vegetable Seeds #adRSS #ad
- Hardy Perennial. Delicious and great taste! America’s most popular asparagus varieties - Long, straight, green spears with purple/green tip.
Outstanding flavour, can be used raw or cooked. Hardiness zones - asparagus plants are suitable for USDA hardiness zones 2-8. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Best quality - this package contains 100 of Mary Washington Asparagus seeds. Contact us for solution. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Heirloom - light cuttings in 2 years; regular cuttings thereafter.
9. PAPCOOL #ad
Japanese Painted Fern 'Regal Red' 1000 Spores Sẹẹds Hardy, Fern Sẹẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Prized for its unusually colorful red foliage this Japanese native grows to 18" tall and wide. It is easy to grow as long as she gets consistent watering and part to full shade.
10. Mini Garden #ad
1500 Se-EDS Western Sword Fern Polystichum Munitum Giant Holly Swordfern Spores Se-EDS #adMini Garden #ad
- Sword ferns feature dark green flossy evergreen foliage that is finely serrated. This is seed. Their sword shaped pointed / narrower at the tip fronds measure 2 – 6’ long, & their leaves grow in a perfectly symmetrical pattern.
Sword ferns have traditional medicinal uses. They are a popular addition to floral arrangements, both fresh & dried.