As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, 1850 running watts and up to 11. 5 hours run time on gasoline, enjoy 2500 starting watts, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane.
Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Gfci outlets : No. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator, Dual Fuel Technology #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline. Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators.
Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
3. WEN #ad
WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off #adWEN #ad
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Includes electric start for easy ignitions, two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, one RV-ready AC 120V NEMA TT-30R receptacle, a digital load and fuel display, one 5V USB port, onboard wheels and carrying handle, and a three-year warranty.
Auto fuel selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times.
Epa iii and carb compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation 58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet. Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline 4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts and propane 3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas & Propane Powered, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500DF Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator 4500 Peak & 3700 Rated Watts, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours. Engine type: 4 stroke.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start, Wheel Kit #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Wheel diameter:8 in. Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
6. Pulsar #ad
PG2200BiS, CARB Compliant, Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability #adPulsar #ad
- 80cc, single cylinder, ohv, 4-stroke, 3hp, air cooled Engine. 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load.
Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited. 18 gallon fuel tank. Compact carrying case design with 1. 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets.
Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db. Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil Bottle 350ML, spark plug wrench, & Funnel.2, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 200 peak watts/ 1, 600 Rated watts LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
7. DuroMax #ad
Blue, DuroMax XP2300iH 2300-Watt 80cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator #adDuroMax #ad
- Power on the go – with 2, 800 running watts, 300 peak watts and 1, this generator is perfect for camping, tailgating, or anywhere else you need portable power.
Inverter technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers. Low oil shutoff – protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Digital control center – the digital Control Center features an LCD display showing gas level, voltage output, hours run, and load level.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
8. WEN #ad
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Black #adWEN #ad
- Switch between gasoline 11, 8, 7, 300 running watt and propane 9, 500 surge, 000 surge watts, 500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
Includes four 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 120v/240v 50a outlet nema 14-50r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 120v 30a twist lock outlet l5-30r, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. 6. 6-gallon tank provides up to 8. 5 hours of half load run time. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas or Propane Powered, Electric Start #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, 12V Battery Charger, a tool kit, Oil, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob.
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator, 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Plug-and-play! comes with a propane regulator hose, funnel, Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, handle, oil, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.2
212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.