As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DAS Farms #ad
Live Fruit Tree Shipped 2-3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Contender Peach #adDAS Farms #ad
- Sizes shipped are in the title and description. Zone: 4-8 / mature height: 10'-15' spread: 10'-15' / bloom: pink / full sun / Growth rate: fast / These peach trees are self-pollinating.
Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. However, planting 2 or more will significantly increase your fruit yield. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
All pictures are of fully grown plants. Size shipped: 2-3 feet tall, shipped bare root wrapped in moist sphagnum moss and double boxed for safe transit. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled! This is due to CA state law and beyond our control.
2. yunakesa #ad
3 Galaxy Doughnut Peach Flat Donut BB Cutting Rooting Grafting Scion Wood 10-12”, Cuttings for Fruit Tree #adyunakesa #ad
- Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. 10-12 inches long. Ship from United States. You will received the cuttings of 3 galaxy DOUGHNUT PEACH FLAT DONUT. Please note: You Will Receive Cuttings.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Peach Seeds – 10 Red Haven Peach Tree Seeds – Fruit Tree Seeds for Planting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- It is heavy-bearing and easy to grow and maintain. Non-gmo - heirloom red Haven Peach Seeds for Planting Outdoor in your garden. Instruction is included in every order.
You will receive a package of 10 Red Haven Peach Tree seeds in good condition. Red haven peach is freestone peach that produces a large, almost fuzzless skin over firm, creamy yellow flesh fruit.
4. DAS Farms #ad
Live Fruit Tree Shipped 3-4 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Belle of Georgia Peach #adDAS Farms #ad
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Size shipped: 3-4 feet tall, shipped bare root wrapped in moist sphagnum moss and double boxed for safe transit.
Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled! This is due to CA state law and beyond our control. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
Zone: 5-8 / full sun / growth rate: fast / mature height: 15'-25' Spread: 8'-20' / Bloom: Red. Sizes shipped are in the title and description. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
5. Smart Spring #ad
SteadySpring by TreeDiaper Smart 30-Day Watering Mat for Tomato Plants, Annuals, Self-Fills with Rain 1, Perennials, Peppers, Veggies #adSmart Spring #ad
- To charge, and then set it and forget it for 30 days or more. A rating from 3 to 8 out of 10 is ideal for plants and trees to thrive! Food safe irrigation system that refills with rainwater. Do not use this size on anything other than saplings for trees unless in a container.
Soil will remain at a healthy, moist level for the plant or sapling to thrive. This size is for large containers, veggies, annuals in a garden, garden bed plants and rose bushes. With 1" of rain every 30 days, SteadySpring will have enough water to irrigate indefinitely.
Weed barrier top suppresses weeds and other plant life from utilizing water needed by your plants. 3 year life span - use year after year to grow tomatoes, herbs, perennials, garden bed or large 16" or 18" container; larger sizes available for trees.
If the soil seems too dry, look at how the plant is doing or use a moisture meter to measure. Steadyspring saves you water, soak for 3-5 hours, Water the plant once, stress and frees you up to travel without having to worry about your plants survival!. Soil moisture stabilizer - prevents soils from getting too wet root rot or too dry tree suffering.
6. Tanglefoot #ad
Tanglefoot 0461306 Insect Barrier Kit Combo #adTanglefoot #ad
- Also available in an easy-to-use kit. Works for gypsy moths, weevils, caterpillars, cankerworms, moths, ants, and cutworms. This sticky solution provides a protective barrier for trees. Ready-to-use in several sizes. Long-lasting and weatherproof.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
MAJESTIC PEACH TREE, 2 Year Old 4/5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2-year-old tree that is approximately 4-5 feet tall. Usda hardiness Zone: 3-7. Estimated chilling requirements Below 45°: 900-950 hours. Freestone ripening date: early july Root Stock: Nemaguard, Lovell Spacing: Plant trees 15-20 feet apart.
8. Seed Barn #ad
Seed Barn Pink Guava Tree Plant, 1 Gallon Psidium guajava #adSeed Barn #ad
- Keep Moist. Apply slow-release fertilizer every 2-3 months. 1 gallon Pink Guava. Full Sun. 10°f+.
9. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets.
Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, rust, downy mildew, peach leaf curl, black spot, and many other listed diseases. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, herbs, nuts, fruits, ornamentals and turf.
Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Carefully read and use, according to label directions. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
10. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Fruit Tree Fertilizer Mix 6-2-4, 5lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Specially formulated to encourage productive home orchards full of the delicious and nutritious tree fruits now popular in many backyard gardens. From apples, pears and plums to mangos, Fruit Tree can be used on all varieties of fruiting canes, pomegranates and figs, shrubs and trees.
Ingredients: feather meal, potassium Sulfate, calcium carbonate, Fish Bone Meal, Langbeinite, Alfalfa Meal and Kelp Meal.
Down to earth fruit tree is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-2-4 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. Fruit tree fertilizer provides primary nutrients for plant growth plus added calcium for proper fruit development, so you can enjoy bountiful crops of home grown fruit.