As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. vouiu #ad
Vouiu 8inch Concave Cutter Bonsai Tools #advouiu #ad
- Cutting edge offset design. Material: Stainless Steel. Used for pruning bonsai fork branches. Size: 210mm.
2. Hanafubuki #ad
Japanese Gardening Tools, Straight Edge Black, Made in Japan 8inch200mm, Wazakura Hand Forged Bonsai Concave Branch Cutter #adHanafubuki #ad
- Made in japan by local blacksmith artisansreal japanese bonsai tools handforged by blacksmith artisans specialized in bonsai tools from the city of Sanjo, in Niigata Prefecture. Ideal for pruning and removing both living and dead bonsai branches.
Little scarring in branches up to 13mmessential bonsai tool for branches ranging from 5/16" to 1/2" 8mm to 13mm. Packaging design may vary - due to current packaging box updates. Hand forged madethe heated carbon steel is beat and shaped by hand to make it even stronger using the same artisan methods used for many centuries by blacksmiths to forge Japanese samurai swords.
Specificationsize: l 7. 87 x w 1.
96 x h 078 in 200 x 50 x 20 mm | length of blades: 098 in 25 mm | weight: 6. 7 oz 190 g | material: s55c carbon steel | black coated | Suitable Cutting Capacity: 5/16" to 1/2" 8mm to 13mm. Because of the structure of the cutting edge concave shaped jaw, they leave an elongated cut that fills over itself quickly leaving minimal or no scars. Sanjo is known since 17th century for the metalwork skills of their artisans and blacksmiths.
3. GLOGLOW #ad
8.4 Inch Manganese Steel Alloy Sharp Blade Round Edge Knob Cutter, GLOGLOW Bonsai Concave Branch Cutter, Gardening Concave Pruner210mm / 8.27inch #adGLOGLOW #ad
- It's strong and durable. Ergonomic hands - with the ergonomic handles, you can hold them comfortably and continue to use them without getting tired. The rounded ends help ensure that your tree is not damaged in the process.
Branch security - creates a spherical cup in a hollow concave shape that heals with the less visible scar and therefore creates a more pleasant aesthetic. Easy to use - great for removing small knots, bumps and buttons when cutting wood at a concave angle.
Protect branches - remove the branches and leave a small cut that will heal with little or no scar. Material - the shear is made from high quality manganese steel alloy, high intensity, high toughness and easy handling. The bonsai tongs are ideal for bending the wire around the branches while you wire your tree for modeling. It can also be used to rid your bonsai of bark and fibers.
4. Wazakura #ad
Wazakura Japanese Bonsai Branch Tool Kit Made in Japan, Hanafubuki Concave Branch Cutter 8inch200mm + Knob Branch Cutter 8-1/4inch210mm Gift Box Set #adWazakura #ad
- Minimum of scarringidea for removing trunk knobs and roots; The circular cut produce a hollow that heals quickly with minimum of scarringHand Forged MadeBeat and shape the heated steel to make it even stronger; Japanese samurai swords have also been made by this forging method.
Specification: knob cuttersize: l 8. 26 x w 1. 96 x h 051 in 210 x 50 x 13 mm | length of blades: 059 in 15 mm | Weight: 8.
11 oz 230 g | material: s55C Carbon steel | Black Coated. Specification: concave cuttersize: l 7. 87 x w 1. 96 x h 078 in 200 x 50 x 20 mm | length of blades: 098 in 25 mm | Weight: 6. 7 oz 190 g | material: s55C Carbon steel | Black Coated. Gift boxcomes with a beautiful box; Great Christmas or birthday gift for your loved ones too! Originmade in Japan Niigata prefecture.
5. Hanafubuki #ad
Japanese Gardening Tools, Hanafubuki Wazakura Hand Forged Knob Bonsai Cutter Made in Japan 8-1/4inch210mm, Round Edge Concave Branch Cutter Black #adHanafubuki #ad
- Sanjo is known since 17th century for the metalwork skills of their artisans and blacksmiths. Made in japan by local blacksmith artisansreal japanese bonsai tools handforged by blacksmith artisans specialized in bonsai tools from the city of Sanjo, in Niigata Prefecture.
It can be used to take small deeper bites when making drastic cuts that require a cautious approach. Specificationsize: l 8. 26 x w 1. 96 x h 051 in 210 x 50 x 13 mm | length of blades: 059 in 15 mm | Weight: 8.
11 oz 230 g | material: S55C Carbon steel. Hand forged madethe heated carbon steel is beat and shaped by hand to make it even stronger using the same artisan methods used for many centuries by blacksmiths to forge Japanese samurai swords.
Minimal scarringideal for removing trunk knobs, roots and other larger limbs close to the trunk. Packaging design may vary - due to current packaging box updates. The long handles provide leverage when cutting through thicker woody branches. It produces an almost spherical cut on the branch that allows it to heal flush with the surface in a quick and smooth manner.
6. KAKURI #ad
Black, Japanese Carbon Steel, Made in Japan, Round Curved Blade, KAKURI Bonsai Concave Branch Cutter 7" 180 mm Professional Bonsai Tool #adKAKURI #ad
- Due to its excellent sharpness, the cut surface is clean and does not damage the cell of plants. You can easily remove off even thick branches with light force. Essential profrssional bonsai tool: japanese forged concave branch cutter.
The blade is razor-sharp and durable, it is possible to restore the sharpness by sharpening the blade with a whetstone. It keeps the fresh cut surface and helps to speed up the recovery of the plant.
Since the trunk is cut slightly more profound, it does not make a bump when the cut is regenerated. Top quality japanese steel: only japanese high-grade materials are used. It is used when cutting branches from the trunk of a bonsai tree.
The blade tip is slightly thin, making it convenient for cutting branches in narrow spaces surrounded by branches and leaves. Tree-friendly professional tool. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen. Product specifications: made in japan / material: Japanese carbon steel / Size: 2×04×7 inches / Item Weight: 7. 7 oz.
7. Wazakura #ad
Wazakura 4PCS Bonsai Essential Tool Kit Made in Japan, Japanese Bonsai Scissors 7inch180mm + Concave Branch Cutter 8inch200mm + Stainless Tweezers + Sap Eraser Set #adWazakura #ad
- Specificationscissors size: l 7. 08 x w 3. 74 x h 067 in 180mm x 95mm x 17mm | length of blades: 2. 04inches52mm | weight: 5. 5oz 156g | material: s58c black carbon steel | made in japan niigata prefecture Concave Branch CutterSize: L 7. 87 x w 1. 96 x h 078 in 200 x 50 x 20 mm | length of Blades: 098 in 25 mm | Weight: 6.
7 oz 190 g | material: s55c carbon steel | Black Coated | Made in Japan Niigata prefecture. Sap erasersize: l 2. 55 x w 1. 57 x h 035 in 65 mm x 40 mm x 9 mm | weight: 1. 2oz 35g | material: alumina and urethane 1care of gardening blades removes sap, rust and stain that might have accumulated on the blades 2Re-shapeSap eraser can be cut by cutter knife and resize the shape before use 3 Easy to UseRub on blades to remove sap/rust and clean with a dry clothes after, then apply a few drops of oil to protect your tools.
Bonsai scissors 1sturdy and very sharp blades ideal for bonsai, plants, vegetable, rose, ikebana flower arrangement, fruit and gardening work 2Traditional DesignThis traditional "butterfly" shaped shear is the most common bonsai tool in Japan 3Clean Cutwon't prevent your plants' growth by harming its branches.
Branch cutter 1little scarringessential bonsai tool; ideal for pruning/removing bonsai branches in a way that the wound heals quickly and with little scarring 2 Hand Forged MadeBeat and shape the heated steel to make it even stronger; Japanese samurai swords have also been made by this forging method. Tweezerssize: l 8.
8. Agatige #ad
Stainless Steel Bonsai Tree Knob Cutter Concave Cutter Bonsai Cutting Tool for Garden, 7 Inch 180mm, Agatige Branch Cutter Bonsai Tools #adAgatige #ad
- Durable and wear resistant:Concave cutter made of high quality stainless steel, it is durable and wear resistant. Comfortable handle:knob cutter handle is in line with ergonomics, comfortable, time-saving and labor-saving.
Knife edge incisive:branch cutter knife edge is incisive, mainly used for trimming small bonsai shape, easy to use.
No pruning trace:after pruning, a concave hemispherical incision is left, and the healing resin will cover the incision, leaving no pruning trace. A helper for bonsai enthusiasts:Exquisite workmanship, very suitable for pruning branches, small size, a necessary tool for bonsai enthusiasts.
9. BambooMN #ad
8" Concave Cutter, 7" Heavy Duty Shear, BambooMN Bonsai Basics Set #adBambooMN #ad
- Care instructions these tools will last a lifetime with proper care. Wipe clean and lightly oil after every use. Composition the shears and cutters are hand forged from high-quality carbon steel. Good for cutting off branches and leaves.
Contents set includes 8" concave Cutter, 7" Heavy Duty Shear. Shears also aid in the pruning process. Any expertise these traditional looking tools are great for the advanced or starter bonsai enthusiast. Uses concave cutters aid in pruning by cutting the bonsai branches so close to the trunk that the missing branch is nearly unnoticeable.
10. MAYAGU #ad
MAYAGU Professional Garden Branch Cutter 210mm Manganese Steel Alloy Round Edge Bonsai Cutting Tool Beginner Tree Branch Trim Tool #adMAYAGU #ad
- This knob cutter has a round concave edge, which is used to cut the bonsai tree burl and root burl, and will make a circular internal concave incision.
Remove branches by leaving a small indented cut that heals with little or no scar. Creates a spherical cut in a hollow concave shape that will heal with the least visible scaring and thus create a more pleasing aesthetic.
In the healing process, tree's sap will cover this incision and let it heal quickly and excellently smooth. Ergonomic handle for comfortable grip. Made of high quality manganese Steel Alloy material, anti-rust, wear-resistant, high hardness, strong tenacity and very durable.