As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Rainbow Coleus Mix Coleus blumei Twin Pack of 800 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality coleus seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Coleus, rainbow mixture will produce multicolored foliage. Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall. Rainbow coleus will grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall.
All coleus seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Coleus is a shade loving plant, which can grown in areas of the garden where the sun doesn't often shine. Perfect for pots & containers, window boxes and more.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Culinary Classics Collection | 10 Packets of Kitchen Favorite Essential Herb, Seeds for Planting #adBurpee #ad
- All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are PACKAGED and shipped in good condition of our customers. Our full varieties include: chives, Parsley, Basil, Dill, sage, Thyme, Cilantro, Chamomile, marjoram & Oregano!. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Culinary Classics” Collection.
Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete herb gardening experience.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow italian Parsley indoors 8 weeks before the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days.
Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your herb garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Pick your flavor: in the mood for some aroma in your flavor? basil varieties like our “sweet basil” make great additions to any home-made “garden to table” dishes; while garnishes like our “Common Chives” add subtle contrast to any meal.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Coleus Chocolate Covered Cherry -20 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Red. Usda zones: 4 - 10 Company. Height 12 - 14 inches. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Annual foliage plant. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
400+ Coleus Seeds- Rainbow Mix- 90% Germ. #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! 90% germination, ships from Ohio.
5. Outsidepride #ad
200 Seeds, Outsidepride Coleus Wizard Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 10 - 12 inch annual. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 4 - 10 Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Company.
6. Park Seed #ad
Humidity Dome & 60 Bio Sponges, Base Tray, Park Seed Bio Dome Seed Starter Kit with 60 Cell Planting Block #adPark Seed #ad
- It's impossible to over-water the Bio Dome! The bio sponges will wick up just the water they need. We plant 1 -- only one -- seed in each bio sponge, even for difficult-to-germ varieties, and they nearly always sprout. You water the base of this tray, their roots will go down and out, not the bio sponges themselves.
You can remove the clear vent as the plants grow, but at first, especially if you're starting seeds in late winter, it's a real boost of warmth and humidity! And the two adjustable vents at the top make sure that your plants get good air circulation at all times.
And as your plants grow, instead of spiraling or fanning out near the surface as you often see with top-watered seedlings. The bio sponge holds together, but the roots fan out easily beyond the sponge and into the garden or container soil. Put enough lukewarm water into the base so that the polystyrene tray floats.
None of this business of transplanting the plug into a pot and then transplanting the plant out of the pot and into the soil! When you start your seeds in the Bio Dome, they can be transplanted straight into their final home. Climate control. Incredible rooting medium: the bio sponge is simply the best way we've ever found to reliably germinate and grow on seeds. Root strength. The bio sponge offers the perfect blend of aeration and moisture to help seeds of all kinds grow and cuttings to root!
7. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Giant Exhibition Complete Mix Coleus Seeds, Includes 20 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- You will love these old-fashioned beauties, scarlet, cream, maroon, yet the plants are very compact -- 12 to 15 inches high and wide! They arise in all the colors for which Coleus is known -- burgundy, pink, and white -- and sporting interesting touches, bronze, reselected for modern vigor and terrific garden or container performance!.
The victorians were coleus addicts -- so much so that, at the height of this plant's popularity, there was said to be a "Coleus craze" sweeping the populace! Looking at these reselected varieties from the heyday of the Coleus craze, it's easy to see why they were so popular!.
For bushier, fuller plants, keep the growing tips pinched. To extend the lush color into fall, sow at any time, sow about 12 inches apart. If growing indoors for houseplants, and the flowers are insignificant. Originally selected as houseplants, the Coleus in this mix are also fine specimens in the shade garden, and are just the right size for containers.
If growing in the garden, remove any stray flower spikes that emerge -- they take energy away from maintaining the gorgeous foliage, placing the young plants in a well-lit window. In this mix you get large foliage on small plants. They are also fabulous in a mass planting! Coleus germinates readily and grows eagerly. Most of the leaves are 6 to 7 inches long and 4 inches wide, such as neatly-serrated edges or dramatic veining.
8. SVI #ad
100pcs/bag begonia seeds bonsai flower seeds courtyard balcony Coleus seeds begonia plants potted for home garden 7 #adSVI #ad
- It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Product type: bonsai use: Outdoor Plants Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy.
Package size: 12cm x 20cm x 20cm 4. 72in x 7. 87in x 7. 87in. Classification: novel Plant Full-bloom Period: Summer Type: Blooming Plants. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Unit type: pack package weight: 002kg 004lb.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Coleus Wizard Jade, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Annual foliage plant. Bloom color: Ivory & Green. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 4 - 10 No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Height 12 - 14 inches. Company.
10. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
10,000+ Coleus blumei Rainbow Mix, Big Pack, Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Coleus Rainbow Mix #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- See description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!!100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Coleus blumei rainbow mix flower sEEDS - Over 10, 000 Seeds.